Arash_the_archer

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  313
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Iranians are doing it, its not that easy, one time they executed 10.000 students for an upprising, the islamists are pretty brutal. And its not really the west and israel. its more like israel. Germany and France and Russia sell Iran nuclear technollogy. Europe is whit Iran, its Israel that is against it. America is 50/50 they said they wont go to war but still gonna object. So Israel is pretty much all alone in this issue.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

Hi Arash,

Well there are the Iranian people, and there is the Iranian government.

I just think when I hear the words coming out of the current leader of Iran about annihilation of Israel and about denying the Holocaust and those things; well I don't trust him in regards to Israel. It seems to me that he would indeed destroy Israel given the chance. However, I also realize that not all Iranians would support this, possibly the majority would not.

I will pray for the Iranian people. I do fear for them, as I think that we are closer to war than we realize. In particular I will pray for Iranian believers, if anyone knows Christian persecution what it means to have faith against all odds it is the Arab and Jewish Christians.

Thankyou! thats what i mean i support Israel and see it as the kingdom of God

:(

Arash! Thank you, you are in my prayers.

:(

cause those idiot mullahs want to live

"But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death." (Proverbs 8:36)

Aren't you kidding? The Arab world wants Israel gone!

:blink:

"For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened." (Matthew 24:21-22)

"But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,"

"Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life."

"And of some have compassion, making a difference:"

"And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh."

"Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

"To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen."

(Jude 1:20-25)

Love, Joe

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

Arash,

If you are Iranian, you are very brave to speak out against the terror of your current President and his policies. May the Lord protect you and cover you!

I thank you for your insights on this issue.

Americans do not want to go to war with Iran. We desire peace, and hope to avoid any confrontation with your country. I'm not sure what kind of news is available there, but there are many things going on today, and I pray that our two nations are able to live peacefully together.

What we see on our side is very bleak, however. We see your President as someone who is intent on aquiring nuclear weapons so that he can force his will of the rest of the middle east, and beyond, if possible. Hopefully, God will speak to this man, or that others in your Government will see fit to stop his madness before it is too late.

May God keep you safe during these times, and may He see fit to intervene in this matter.

Praying,

t.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

It depends on what you mean by Israel. If you mean that we as Christians always have to support the actions and politics of modern political Israel the answer is no. If you mean that we must support and defend the Jewish Nation against genocide and its right to exist, I would say always yes.

For example Israel is probably going to allow gay marriage, should I support that? Israel allows unrestricted access to abortion, should I support that? We do not have to support the secular government of Israel in everything it does. As an American I will not support Israel when they spy on us, or shoot at us as they have done. We must be Americans first and defend our self interests and these interests do indeed usually coincide with the modern state of Israel, but not always. The Pollard case would be one example of where we should not support espionage against our own country. If someone supports the political state of Israel above their own country here in the US, that is fine, but they should have the guts to immigrate and be who they really want to be.

Thankyou! thats what i mean i support Israel and see it as the kingdom of God, but im against their plans to bomb my nation of Iran. Iran would never nuke them cause those idiot mullahs want to live, they want nukes so Iran will be a major Power nothing more, so bombing Iran is not anything i like.

So what is in this conversation for you Arash? Are you a kind person and not like the other muslims who blow thereself up thinking they are going to heaven and you know the 70 virgin thing! I like all people who are peaceful and do not always take the side of governments how about your agenda?