IGNORED

Your stance on Rapture, Tribulation, and the Millennium?

Christos-phero

What is your position on Rapture, Tribulation, and the Millennium?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What position do you align yourself with ?

• The Pretribulational Rapture
    • The Midtribulational Rapture
    • The Posttribulational Rapture
    • The Partial "Secret" Rapture
    • The Prewrath Rapture
  2. 2. In regards to the Millennium where do you stand?

• Pre-millennialism
    • Post-millennialism
    • A-millennialism

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/25/1962

The Rapture and the Jewish Wedding Tradition

by Joe Lawendowski

In my estimation, the opponents of the Pre-Tribulation Rapture fall short in consideration of several aspects in the study of eschatology. They fail to see the

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

The Rapture and the Jewish Wedding Tradition

by Joe Lawendowski

spiritman, I am familiar with this writing, and I didn't really agree with it when I read it over at TFN. You are obviously a member of Tribulations Forces Network. Would you mind if I ask you the member name you use over there so that I may know when I am speaking to the same person here and there.

Though I do appreciate your effort this poll was merely for numerical comparisons of viewpoints held. Those who felt the need to express briefly why they voted why they did took it upon themselves, and did so briefly.

But my intention was not to host extremely long dissertations(like yours and Joe's) nor debates regarding the topic. Should you really feel the need to hammer your point home please begin another thread of your own on the subject if you wouldn't mind.

Thanks brother,

in Christ,

Cp

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

And so to get this POLL back on track...

I did not start this thread to begin a battle among the proponents of any of these views, but more for my edification on anyone's "leanings" one way or the other. I have included explanations/definitions below so that all are clear on the content of the questions/stances asked about in this poll.

Pre-tribulational RaptureThe view that before Christ returns in glory, he will return quietly to catch up the church and take us to heaven. This happens before the tribulation, and so the view is called the PRE-tribulational rapture. This implies that the Church will not be here during the tribulation.

The Midtribulational Rapture The Rapture will occur at the midpoint of the Tribulation.

Post-tribulational RaptureThe view that the rapture and the glorious second coming are part of one simultaneous event. The saints rise to meet the Lord in the air and accompany him back as the rightful king of the earth. This implies that the church will go through the tribulation on the earth.

The Partial Rapture Faithful, devoted believers will be raptured before the Tribulation, but the rest of believers will be left to go through the purging of the Tribulation.

The Prewrath Rapture The Rapture will occur about three-fourths (five and a half years) of the way through the Tribulation, when the wrath of God begins to be poured out on the earth.

Pre-millennialism

The view that the second coming of Christ will precede the millennium and that he will rule personally and bodily on the earth during the thousand years.

Post-millennialism

The view that the millennium will come through the success of the gospel gradually converting the world and ushering in a golden age of the church. After a long period of peace and righteousness there will be an outbreak of evil and Christ will come in person to win the victory.

A-millennialism

The view that the thousand years in Revelation 20 is symbolic of the church age in which we live. There will be no earthly millennium as such. Rather the second coming will usher in the final state of the new heavens and new earth.

Grace, mercy, and peace to you all,

in Christ,

Cp

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  1,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Birthday:  02/25/1962

And so to get this POLL back on track...

I did not start this thread to begin a battle among the proponents of any of these views, but more for my edification on anyone's "leanings" one way or the other. I have included explanations/definitions below so that all are clear on the content of the questions/stances asked about in this poll.

Pre-tribulational RaptureThe view that before Christ returns in glory, he will return quietly to catch up the church and take us to heaven. This happens before the tribulation, and so the view is called the PRE-tribulational rapture. This implies that the Church will not be here during the tribulation.

The Midtribulational Rapture The Rapture will occur at the midpoint of the Tribulation.

Post-tribulational RaptureThe view that the rapture and the glorious second coming are part of one simultaneous event. The saints rise to meet the Lord in the air and accompany him back as the rightful king of the earth. This implies that the church will go through the tribulation on the earth.

The Partial Rapture Faithful, devoted believers will be raptured before the Tribulation, but the rest of believers will be left to go through the purging of the Tribulation.

The Prewrath Rapture The Rapture will occur about three-fourths (five and a half years) of the way through the Tribulation, when the wrath of God begins to be poured out on the earth.

Pre-millennialism

The view that the second coming of Christ will precede the millennium and that he will rule personally and bodily on the earth during the thousand years.

Post-millennialism

The view that the millennium will come through the success of the gospel gradually converting the world and ushering in a golden age of the church. After a long period of peace and righteousness there will be an outbreak of evil and Christ will come in person to win the victory.

A-millennialism

The view that the thousand years in Revelation 20 is symbolic of the church age in which we live. There will be no earthly millennium as such. Rather the second coming will usher in the final state of the new heavens and new earth.

Grace, mercy, and peace to you all,

in Christ,

Cp

Hey Christos; no problem, sorry for the mix-up. I'm so used to debating on these boards it's almost automactic.

Your brother in Christ

Spiritman :whistling:

• 8 months later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

Hmmmm. Where's the 'No Rapture' option?

:whistling:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  113
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  02/22/1946

Hmmmm. Where's the 'No Rapture' option?

:39:

That is what I was looking for. I guess it would be post-trib, as then it would be the same thing as His 2nd Advent.....when all are changed!

I also love .... GRANDKIDS....aren't they the most terrific inventions ever??? :whistling:

.......Whirlwind