• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  83
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/11/1986

now before the Christains jump on me let me remind you I'm on your side :wub: i'm a Christain to.

My quistion here is "does persicution equit truth?" I hear something common among the Christain people mainly in the spot light and it's the beleif that the whole world is against Christainity because it's true. I however find this extremely unhealthy and dangerious. Also a quik search in history will tell you that the reason why Hitler was so effective is because he claimed that just because Nazism was persicuted it was the true relegein.... and we all know how that ended. So.... we see the fruits of this. I know Jesus said we will be hated among all people [and you can somewhat kind of see that].... however the Christains in the book of Acts grew in favor with god and man. the people liked the early church and the only accounts of persicution i see is by the Roman Goverment and the Jewish leaders [who were puppets of the Roman goverment].

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  09/13/1985

now before the Christains jump on me let me remind you I'm on your side :whistling: i'm a Christain to.

My quistion here is "does persicution equit truth?" I hear something common among the Christain people mainly in the spot light and it's the beleif that the whole world is against Christainity because it's true. I however find this extremely unhealthy and dangerious. Also a quik search in history will tell you that the reason why Hitler was so effective is because he claimed that just because Nazism was persicuted it was the true relegein.... and we all know how that ended. So.... we see the fruits of this. I know Jesus said we will be hated among all people [and you can somewhat kind of see that].... however the Christains in the book of Acts grew in favor with god and man. the people liked the early church and the only accounts of persicution i see is by the Roman Goverment and the Jewish leaders [who were puppets of the Roman goverment].

Christians have been and will continue to be persecuted. Sure it is a sign of truth. But, persecution alone is not a sign. There must be fact, it must make sense, and there must be the "fruits." By their fruits ye shall know them.

Who is it that inspires persecution? Ultimately, it is the devil. He of all people wants nothing more than to destroy the truth. Another sad thing is the persecution amongs the Christian sects. Persecution from without, and what most don't realize, is the persecution from within. The different denominations, clergy, follwers, etc, are attacking other religions, leaders, and members. And what for? Over small differences in belief. It is clear that not all can be right at once, and yes, there must exist one true church. Most everyone has the strong conviction that it is their own church, which is normal and acceptable. But this does not mean that we have the right to infringe upon others beliefs, practices, and religious rights.

But yes, unfortunately there is persecution, and it will only grow worse until the day of Christ's return. It has been prophesied and it will come to pass.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  83
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  07/11/1986

now before the Christains jump on me let me remind you I'm on your side :) i'm a Christain to.

Christians have been and will continue to be persecuted. Sure it is a sign of truth. But, persecution alone is not a sign. There must be fact, it must make sense, and there must be the "fruits." By their fruits ye shall know them.

Who is it that inspires persecution? Ultimately, it is the devil. He of all people wants nothing more than to destroy the truth. Another sad thing is the persecution amongs the Christian sects. Persecution from without, and what most don't realize, is the persecution from within. The different denominations, clergy, follwers, etc, are attacking other religions, leaders, and members. And what for? Over small differences in belief. It is clear that not all can be right at once, and yes, there must exist one true church. Most everyone has the strong conviction that it is their own church, which is normal and acceptable. But this does not mean that we have the right to infringe upon others beliefs, practices, and religious rights.

But yes, unfortunately there is persecution, and it will only grow worse until the day of Christ's return. It has been prophesied and it will come to pass.