• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

Thought I'd share this article...some of these things I'd never eat anyway, but then it starts talking about appetizers at restaurants an the calories in my favourite Starbucks drinks *sigh*

• Topic Count:  146
  • Content Count:  2,308
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

This is the problem with eating out, it is so hard to find food that is both delicious and nutritious.

Guest moonchild86
Thought I'd share this article...some of these things I'd never eat anyway, but then it starts talking about appetizers at restaurants an the calories in my favourite Starbucks drinks *sigh*

Not sure what your comment or quote about Hillary Clinton has to do with love or diet.

• Topic Count:  146
  • Content Count:  2,308
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

Not sure what your comment or quote about Hillary Clinton has to do with love or diet.

That's my signature, it shows up in all my posts. Welcome to Worthy! :)

Guest shiloh357

Ever heard of the "Luther" burger? It was named after the late Luther Vandross. He invented it, actually. Evdently, he was making himself a bacon cheeseburger and it occurred to him that he didn't have any buns, so he opted for two glazed donuts. They used to serve this up in Saint Louis. It think it should have come with a complimentary stress test at the hospital.

Talk about disgusting and bad for you.

Ever heard of the "Luther" burger? It was named after the late Luther Vandross. He invented it, actually. Evdently, he was making himself a bacon cheeseburger and it occurred to him that he didn't have any buns, so he opted for two glazed donuts. They used to serve this up in Saint Louis. It think it should have come with a complimentary stress test at the hospital.

Talk about disgusting and bad for you.

That is sheer body abuse!!

Not to mention doughnut abuse! :emot-pray:

Yeah, you'll notice a lot of things under people's comments. Anything under this line:

--------------------

means it's a part of their signature. Usually the stuff in the signature is a different colour (or a few different colours) as well.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

You know for a fact that if is says low fat or fat free it can't taste good. One of my favorite drinks peppermint white hot chocolate. made with 1/2 an 1/2. Nothing will do. I don't have it everyday but I love it when I get it.

You know for a fact that if is says low fat or fat free it can't taste good.

I dunno about that...I love a lot of things that are low fat and fat free...low-fat yogurts, for example, are all I eat for yogurt now. Part of it has to do with just getting used to it, too. It takes a while to change a lifetime of habits...it's like salt with some people. Those people who pile it on everything can't taste it in lower quantities when they first start to reduce it (for medical reasons, usually), but after a while, they're able to taste it better and better and they gradually require less of it to achieve the same flavour. Has to do with sensory adaptation.

Of course...there are those things that you just HAVE to have in their original shape, fatty or sugary as they may be. I wouldn't tell anyone to cut those out entirely (well...except maybe if they're a diabetic and it's really getting out of hand), just save them for those special moments when it's a REAL reward.