Adonaijah

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  0

I saw a program about him last week sometime I think. He reminds me ALOT of Jim Jones.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  1

This topic and another with the same info have been merged

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  700
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

you know if the churches today offered the real Gospel instead of all this physco babble maybe the people searching would find the answers they need

there is no more preaching of the Cross and sin and repentence

everthing is feel good

the devil made me do it

purpose driven

undocumented meric.

dishonest televangelest

greed

positive confession

name it claim it

etc

where is the real gospel being preached??? = in very few churches

itching ears make the real gospel of no importance

lets get real and realize that the True gospel is no longer being preached it has been handed over to loud rock music

false teachings feel good messages and mega churches that have no real touch with the people

I go to a small church and love it

I know everyone and the preacher does not jump on all the bandwagons going threw It took me a long time to find this chruch but I am greatful that I did

He calls sin sin and Preaches the Cross and repentence and thow we dissagree in one area it is minor !!!

So all these people folloing this guy are deluded searching for the real thing that can't be found in most churches

In Christ

IreneM

• 9 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

The fool already sold his soul,but what about the other folks lets pray that they too dont receive the mark of the beast....man were made on the 6th day...Man dies his grave is 6 feet under...how many carries the coffin?isnt 6 people....Where does this fit into the beast...simple,he hates God and knows that us humans is his most pride possesions...that is how he marks us...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

damo1

All you can do hear is just leave this to god and pray that his followers come to their sences and decide for them selves these people have a free will and they have decided that what de jesus has to say is what they are comfterbal with

all this man is doing is doing is saying what he feels people will respond to as he is a con artist and he knows any one who has been neglected or those that are on the out side and the many that are lonley will respond

heck i could do this in the farming comunity i live in and all i have to do is preach a simple message and i wil have many followers yet i am a man who has seen what cults can do to a person i have had to pull sevral people up in the farming community i live in as i did not know these people who i was told were worshipping me to the point they were taking on board to what ever i had to say and were saying well damien says this and i will believe damien more than i will believe you this scared me when i was told but being the man i am i had to do something

and i did but i prayed and seeked god out and said lord help me hear i do not want these people looking to me i want them to look towards you as i did not want to be held responsible if one of these people fell and have a family member having a go at me in the main street as i have also seen this happen were some leaves a church and has been hurt they will almost have family members backing them up to the point were the pastor will get abused

i am a simple man but when i share i have to almost tell people not to feel sorry for me i had one person say i am so sorry that you had to go threw this and it just throws me back by some of the responces i get

i have seen this with in the two jails i have found my self in

in the prison farm i was in their was this one thug who had sevral guys worshipping him he was a women basher had been involved in crime since he was young he did not have to do a thing he had prisoners getting him what he needs to the point were sevral became his body gaurds

it got to the point were he even had two prison gaurds bringing in things from the out side into the prison for him

i see this also with drug dealers i am worried for one boy as this young kid wants to be like one of the drug dealers i know he wants the life style he wants the power and he wants the toys that come with being a drug dealer but what he does not understand is this once you have been charged for dealing in drugs the police will always be on your back to the point were you will get searched every time you get pulled up

but he is at a point know were he is doing what ever the drug dealer tells him to to the point were has has takken the rap for this man even ending up in juvi twice to the point were he is even willing to lay his own life down for this man

and if this de jesus was to tell his followers its time to end your life i can prommise you they will do this with out thinking

i saw a documentry on Jim Jones and Jones town i was amazed to how this man was able to manipulate so many to the point were 900 of his followers ended their lives for him what hurt me is what i heard from those who left Jim jones yet the sad part that stuck with me is what was done to the senator and the news crew these people were murderd as Jim Jones did not want the out side world to know what was going on in the camp

one person even gave the senator a letter which jim jones found out and he had this person shamed in front of his followers jim jones had problems i picked this up he was also a sick man who had no heart at all power got to jim jones head

i also had a big intrest in David koresh yet what puzzled me the husbands would alow this man to sleep with their wifes and did nothing to prottect their wifes or their young dughters david koresh in my eyes was a pedophile he was a sick man who needed to be cought and put in prison this is what should have happend

instead he had gulable people worshipping him to the point were inocent lives were lost because of one man

and this also worys me with those who feel they are being called to lead gods people as its not just preaching gods word every sunday morning much responsability comes with being a pastor and i pray that pastors are aware that they wil be dealt with by god if any one get hurt or led astray

and this is something that i am vigillant about as if i ever hear a man say to me you must listen to me it is my given right for me to have an afair with your wife and your daughters because god has visited me in a dream this is when i grab my family and i walk out the door

i am always watching what is being done not just by the pastors but by the leaders as when power creeps in and grabs hold of a person this is were it becomes very dangerous not just for the person but for the congregation and i have seen this sort of abuse with in and people will put up with it as it says to obey those that god has ordained make their job a joy less task do not shake the boat

this is something a new christian is not told about and if you fully trust a person they can get you to do what ever they want i have seen one leader having a go at a member and this leader did not follow the basic principles were the person was corrected in love what amazed me this person took everything on board and said i wil better my self because you say you only are thinking off me

i am sad and as i said we are to let god deal with this man and just pray that his followers start to use their god given brain to were they begin to do some honest soul searching

god bless from your brother in the lord damien stipic

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  788
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  04/18/1979

I can't believe this guy actually has followers.

This does not surprise me, actually. We have all been told to be on the lookout for false messiahs, false Christs, have we not? And this guy is certainly that. But this clown is not even a very convincing counterfeit of our Lord Jesus Christ. He's obviously a charlatan, more obvious than Koresh or Jones IMO.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  78

Really, what's the point of addressing two year old posts? Some the original posters have been gone for a long time. :whistling:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  788
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  04/18/1979

Everything old is new again. :whistling:

• 4 weeks later...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Lets not get too excited.

Yes this is a cult and yes it is going to end badly in one way or another for all those lost souls involved .

But Jesus is Jesus, and we believe.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

This has probably been said, but..

Jeremiah 14:14

14 Then the LORD said to me, "The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries [a] and the delusions of their own minds.