• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

Chruch we need to be aware of all the tactics the devil is using to appeal and lead people to their destruction.

I have always said that the end times has a relavance to the times of Noah. That being a spiritual door was opened for the demonic to bring such evil that God used the flood to clease the world. We are facing the same time and event.. except this cleansing will be by FIRE.. It is coming soon... We need to be about our Fathers business..

This story only confirms what the Lord has been telling me the last few years what was coming..

By Berit Kjos

February 25, 2007

RaidersNewsNetwork.com

"'As above, so below!' The Emerald Tablet, circa 3000 BC."[1] Introductory page of The Secret.

"This phrase [above] ... embraces the entire system of traditional and modern magic which was inscribed upon the tablet in cryptic wording by Hermes Trismegistus. The significance of this phrase is that it is believed to hold the key to all mysteries. All systems of magic are claimed to function by this formula. 'That which is above is the same as that which is below.'"[2]

"Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ." Colossians 2:8

Cheered by Oprah Winfrey and Larry King, an enticing little book and corresponding DVD have stirred widespread enthusiasm. "It's making headlines around the world," announced Oprah's website, "and buzz just keeps building. Some say it's the secret to creating the life you truly want

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Now, this is a good thing to post here. Needs to be said perhaps.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Here is some more news on this topic. Looks to be one of the fastest selling books. :whistling:

what could be the fastest-selling book of its kind in the history of publishing with 1.75 million copies projected to be in print by March 2, just over three months since it came out, plus 1.5 million DVDs sold.
Edited by 7thseal

Guest angel a

thank you for your warning. i'dlike to also add to warn all, that McDonald's "happy meal" toys have had demonic figures bowing down and spell and chant cards to slip inside of the demon. please pray for all the children.

Here is some more news on this topic. Looks to be one of the fastest selling books. :whistling:

what could be the fastest-selling book of its kind in the history of publishing with 1.75 million copies projected to be in print by March 2, just over three months since it came out, plus 1.5 million DVDs sold.

These people have no idea the price they are gonna pay for falling into this deception. I truly beleive we have pierced thru the veil into the darkness and we are going to see more demonic manifestations like never before.. except pre-flood. Gen 6... :whistling:

5 The Lord saw how great man's wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time. 6 The Lord was grieved that he had made man on the earth, and his heart was filled with pain.

We seem to think that God was only suggesting we steer clear of tampering in the "other god" spirit realm... Because it is the same withcraft that was so destructive to the Israelites that this is representing..

Look at our warning from Jesus..

thank you for your warning. i'dlike to also add to warn all, that McDonald's "happy meal" toys have had demonic figures bowing down and spell and chant cards to slip inside of the demon. please pray for all the children.

WOW~I heard someone else speaking about this last night..

We need to watch all avenues of attack..

devil is busy cuz he knows his time is short... :emot-crying:

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

WOW~I heard someone else speaking about this last night..

We need to watch all avenues of attack..

devil is busy cuz he knows his time is short... :emot-crying:

I think wee should be a little more worried about the demonic dating service being set up.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

Solomon said, "there is nothing new under the sun".

Obviously, times have changed man's toys, but that's about all that's changed. God hasn't. Satan hasn't.

The battle between good and evil looks the same to me all around the Bible and nowadays.

I do believe we're nearing the end of the timeline, as God spoke through His prophets already.

This is the part where everyone runs around seeking knowledge.

At an accelerated rate like a ball nearing the bottom of a hill.

Luke 12:36-40 "...for the Son of man cometh when ye think not."

I, personally, am just clinging to Jesus' hem as He leads me through this chaos called "life".

:emot-questioned:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  161
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  10/13/1934

Solomon, who wrote the book called Ecclesiastes, said "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun" (Ecclesiastes 1:9, KJV). He sure was right in that observation, for the current flap we are seeing concerning this "new secret" is nothing new at all. It is the same deceptive doctrine that has been around for millenia. In the 1st Century it was called "Gnosticism" from the Greek word "ginosko" which means "to know". These were the people who went around saying "I know something you don't know" or words to that effect. Reminds me of schoolyard taunts where children run around and taunt each other by saying something like "I know something you don't know". Always, these people have a "secret" or a "key" to understanding the greater mysteries of our universe. It's just Satan using his "superior knowledge" deception once again dressed up in modern clothes and a new label. Truly Solomon was right, there is no new thing under the sun, just ancient deceptions recycled again all for the purpose of getting man's eyes off God Almighty and onto his deceptions. The more Satan succeeds in deceiving men and women, the less he has to worry about those people finding God in a personal relationship through Jesus.

The Apostles, especially Paul were fierce in combating this deception from the pits of hell. And so should we. The only "key" in existence that can unlock the mysteries of God is the Holy Spirit. Whenever you see anything trying to take the place of the Holy Spirit in unlocking any of God's mysteries, mark it down; that's a deception right from the pits of hell.

By the way, please ignore the post from "NONE". That post was created by a loose nut typing on a keyboard and I apologize for my "nuttieness".

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,663
  • Content Per Day:  0.53

Now that actually gave me the creeps! And I don't get the creeps all that easily. It's got "his" finger prints all over it.

It's Wicca, all dressed up and ready to party. Yikes!

I had heard about the book/CD, but didn't have much info. Thanks for posting that, Karen. :whistling:

Peace,

Fiosh

:rolleyes: