IGNORED

The Secret..

Karen C.

Guest shiloh357
If the Bible is all good...and I said "you keep the good and discard the bad", then I didn't mean the Bible did I?
Now you are back peddling.

When you said "all information is like that," I pointed out that the Bible was the exception since it is the Word of God. YOU challenged that by claiming that not all of the Bible is applicible. Now that you can see ridiculous and indefensibe your challenge is, you don't want to take responsibility for it anymore.

Stop reading into what I say, what you want it to say, so that you can sound right
I didn't read into anything. You simply took up a losing challenge against what I said, and don't possess the integrity or courage to simply admit your mistake. You now trying to project your mistake on to me and I am not going to accept it.

Sorry, but I am right and it has nothing to do with reading into what you said.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Biblicist
If the Bible is all good...and I said "you keep the good and discard the bad", then I didn't mean the Bible did I?

When you said "all information is like that," I pointed out that the Bible was the exception since it is the Word of God. YOU challenged that by claiming that not all of the Bible is applicible. Now that you can see ridiculous and indefensibe your challenge is, you don't want to take responsibility for it anymore.

Stop reading into what I say, what you want it to say, so that you can sound right
I didn't read into anything. You simply took up a losing challenge against what I said, and don't possess the integrity or courage to simply admit your mistake. You now trying to project your mistake on to me and I am not going to accept it.

Shiloh,

Why would I agree with you on anything?

You have a tendancy to be an insulting know-it-all.

When I read your posts, I almost always cringe, not just replies to me, but everyone.

Frequently I notice that you lack graciousness and compassion in your posts.

If you do not learn to temper your "knowledge" with love,

you are nothing but a resounding gong.

Guest Biblicist

Bib, let's not play childish games...you know as much as I do, that some Christians and non Christians "pick and choose" what they want from the Bible..it's evident everyday - especially in peoples actions/words etc.....

People can find "evil" everywhere if they look hard enough for it. Even here.

I simply choose not to.

Wow...

See, like the Bible - people will choose what they want from it and what they don't want....not everyone accepts the entirety of the Bible as fact and Truth...very sad.

HIS girl,

I am not responsible for everyone else. I am only answerable to God for myself and my children. Trying to be positive about things, and looking for the good in everything is the way I choose to live my life.

Guest shiloh357

Shiloh,

Why would I agree with you on anything?

You have a tendancy to be an insulting know-it-all.

When I read your posts, I almost always cringe, not just replies to me, but everyone.

Frequently I notice that you lack graciousness and compassion in your posts.

If you do not learn to temper your "knowledge" with love,

you are nothing but a resounding gong.

Bibs, facts are facts. I have not said anything that wasn't true or factual. You can't muster up the integrity or courage to admit you were wrong, so your only option is to make me the problem.

I am simply reflecting a level of honesty you are unwilling to face up to.

If I was wrong, you might be able to have something intelligent or substantive to respond with. Instead, it is just easier to act like I am a terrible person simply because you made an incorrect assertion and do not have the humility to take responsibility for what you said and admit you were wrong.

It's all part of learning to act like an adult.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.96
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I simply choose not to.

Bibs -

I can find Biblical truth in the words of Buddha and Confuscios.

Should we stand by their works as well?

Guest HIS girl

Bib, let's not play childish games...you know as much as I do, that some Christians and non Christians "pick and choose" what they want from the Bible..it's evident everyday - especially in peoples actions/words etc.....

I simply choose not to.

Wow...

See, like the Bible - people will choose what they want from it and what they don't want....not everyone accepts the entirety of the Bible as fact and Truth...very sad.

HIS girl,

I am not responsible for everyone else. I am only answerable to God for myself and my children. Trying to be positive about things, and looking for the good in everything is the way I choose to live my life.

YOU are the biggest role model to your children while they still live at home.

Your opinion holds weight to them whether you realise it or not.

I will simply say this - let the Holy Spirit be your guide as you guide your children through a world that is not only confusing to a child but hostile to many.

And just a side not - honestly speaking - some of your replies to people here show a lack of graciousness.

Think about it.

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  788
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1979

thank you for your warning. i'dlike to also add to warn all, that McDonald's "happy meal" toys have had demonic figures bowing down and spell and chant cards to slip inside of the demon. please pray for all the children.

Do you have a picture or pictures of these "demons?" :rolleyes:

For my own reference (and curiosity) I'd like to see them.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  788
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/18/1979

thank you for your warning. i'dlike to also add to warn all, that McDonald's "happy meal" toys have had demonic figures bowing down and spell and chant cards to slip inside of the demon. please pray for all the children.

WOW~I heard someone else speaking about this last night..

We need to watch all avenues of attack..

devil is busy cuz he knows his time is short... :rolleyes:

I think wee should be a little more worried about the demonic dating service being set up.

Can you elaborate on that? :emot-pray: