c7l14

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Everyone goes on about New Orleans as it is a major city with a lot of shameful things going on in it, but everyone seems to forget that hundreds of miles of coast were hit and small towns totally wiped out, but its New Orleans that gets all the press

good point- that where the $$ was, and thats maybe why the media focused on it? sad

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  06/29/1990

I can personally say that I believe God did do this and that it was used to send a message to the people. I had a dream about it 3 weeks before it happened and I do believe that God did it to show us his overwhelming power and clean up an area known for Mardi Gras.

• 2 weeks later...
God's role in the flooding of New Orleans? Hmm, let's see...

God made the earth. God made the land New Orleans sits on below sea level.

Men built a city on that land. Men named that city New Orleans.

God rolled his eyes, and let nature run its course.

That's the way I see it :o

I agree! However after living in Louisiana for a number of years, I think you missed one point:

God watched the men who built the city on land below sea level ignore the weak flood wall for years -- and let nature take its course.

God's role in the flooding of New Orleans? Hmm, let's see...

God made the earth. God made the land New Orleans sits on below sea level.

Men built a city on that land. Men named that city New Orleans.

God rolled his eyes, and let nature run its course.

That's the way I see it :blink:

I agree! However after living in Louisiana for a number of years, I think you missed one point:

God watched the men who built the city on land below sea level ignore the weak flood wall for years -- and let nature take its course.

I don't disagree with that...but who chose the date?

:21:

• 4 weeks later...

:emot-pinochio:

Worthy! Worthy! Worthy!

And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.[/quote[Revelation 5:7-14

Hosanna!

Maranatha!

Hallelujah!

Love, Joe

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  87

What do you think was God's role on the flooding of New Orleans in late August/early September 2005 due to Hurricane Katrina?

What it God's will that it flooded?

Was He 100% involved?

0% involved?

50% involved?

If He was involved, why didn't He prevent it from happening?

Could He have prevented it?

Why do you think it happened?

What should the inhabitants of New Orleans do to prevent another similar or worse disaster than that from happenning again?

Are they doing it? (whatever your answer is)

May the love of Jesus be in us

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  87

What do you think was God's role on the flooding of New Orleans in late August/early September 2005 due to Hurricane Katrina?

Was He 100% involved?

0% involved?

50% involved?

What should the inhabitants of New Orleans do to prevent another similar or worse disaster than that from happenning again?

I live in New Orleans.

I stayed in New Orleans during the storm and refused to evacuate after being ordered to.

I posted this to another forum after my electricity came back on 2 years ago.

I've been off the internet for about a month; had no electricity for about a month. I live near the river. The lake pushed water about 500 yards from my house and there it stopped. They ordered a mandatory evacuation for the whole city, even the dry areas. Anyone caught in the evacuation areas could be regarded as a looter. The city was under military law with marines walking around. However, I believe that according to Federal law a person has the right to remain on his own property in a disaster. So I stayed. Mandatory evacuation means if you choose to stay, they will not help you; you are responsible for yourself and on your own.

I disconnected the phone so the authorities would not know I was there.

I heard the eye wall of hurricaine Katrina over the river. My house was getting hit with wind gusts around 80 mph, and then I started hearing what sounded like a popping kind of thunder, like something was being ground up. It was getting louder, like a train coming, then the sound started getting softer and it went away.

The dog cathers from the SPCA were grabbing dogs and hauling them away about every 3 days. They kill dogs. I had a constant sound of helicopters coming and going for about 4 or 5 days. They also patrolled at night, looking for looters. I would try to be quiet, and keep my hand over the flashlight so as not to be seen by the planes and helicopters. It felt like being in a black out in World War 2, - lights out when a plane is coming.

The marines came through after about a week. I saw them patrolling. They had absolute authority on city property, the streets and sidewalk. As long as I stayed on private property they could not legally do me anything. At about 3 am I heard an m-16 fire about 10 shots. I heard someone say Halt, another morning, and then someone started screaming. I suppose the marines confronted a looter suspect and threw him to the ground.

If I would have left my house, I could have been arrested or shot at as a looter suspect. I stayed inside, and stayed quiet.

If someone was knocking on the door or saying anything outside, I would just put on ear plugs and ear phones over that, knocking out about 50 decibels; I don't want to know what they said. I was prepared to charge them with illegal breaking and entering if they would have broken in.

I felt like Anne Frank hiding out from the Nazis in Holland.

Well it is over now, and the neighbors are back. Now I need to find a store that is selling food some where in the area.

I have a dehydrated food supply for a disaster, but I really don't want to go into that.

The word out on the street is that half of the people killed in New Orleans were killed by the national guard. The news media won

Edited by antiaging

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

Was He 100% involved?

0% involved?

50% involved?

I live in New Orleans.

I stayed in New Orleans during the storm and refused to evacuate after being ordered to.

I posted this to another forum after my electricity came back on 2 years ago.

I've been off the internet for about a month; had no electricity for about a month. I live near the river. The lake pushed water about 500 yards from my house and there it stopped. They ordered a mandatory evacuation for the whole city, even the dry areas. Anyone caught in the evacuation areas could be regarded as a looter. The city was under military law with marines walking around. However, I believe that according to Federal law a person has the right to remain on his own property in a disaster. So I stayed. Mandatory evacuation means if you choose to stay, they will not help you; you are responsible for yourself and on your own.

I disconnected the phone so the authorities would not know I was there.

I heard the eye wall of hurricaine Katrina over the river. My house was getting hit with wind gusts around 80 mph, and then I started hearing what sounded like a popping kind of thunder, like something was being ground up. It was getting louder, like a train coming, then the sound started getting softer and it went away.

The dog cathers from the SPCA were grabbing dogs and hauling them away about every 3 days. They kill dogs. I had a constant sound of helicopters coming and going for about 4 or 5 days. They also patrolled at night, looking for looters. I would try to be quiet, and keep my hand over the flashlight so as not to be seen by the planes and helicopters. It felt like being in a black out in World War 2, - lights out when a plane is coming.

The marines came through after about a week. I saw them patrolling. They had absolute authority on city property, the streets and sidewalk. As long as I stayed on private property they could not legally do me anything. At about 3 am I heard an m-16 fire about 10 shots. I heard someone say Halt, another morning, and then someone started screaming. I suppose the marines confronted a looter suspect and threw him to the ground.

If I would have left my house, I could have been arrested or shot at as a looter suspect. I stayed inside, and stayed quiet.

If someone was knocking on the door or saying anything outside, I would just put on ear plugs and ear phones over that, knocking out about 50 decibels; I don't want to know what they said. I was prepared to charge them with illegal breaking and entering if they would have broken in.

I felt like Anne Frank hiding out from the Nazis in Holland.

Well it is over now, and the neighbors are back. Now I need to find a store that is selling food some where in the area.

I have a dehydrated food supply for a disaster, but I really don't want to go into that.

The word out on the street is that half of the people killed in New Orleans were killed by the national guard. The news media won

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

[posted this before and hope this is not being too repetitious but ]

USA [9/11,Katrina,...]finished?

"The American Prophecies" where Michael Evans

carefully traces the battle between Ishmael

[Arabs/Muslims] and Isaac in The Holy Bible book of

Genesis to today.

How much the "angel Gabriel" to Mohammad Koran-->Islam

has led to the hate for Jews, Israel, and Christians:

beliefnet.com/story/151/story_15164_1.html

beliefnet.com/story/151/story_15136_1.html

<<<

"The American Prophecies" was issued around August

2004. Michael Evans states more than once that 9/11

was God's judgment on the USA.

For example, on page 14 he writes:

"There is absolutely no question that God's hedge of

protection was lifted from America. September 11 was a

curse on our beloved nation, but worse is the fact

that most Americans don't understand why it happened.

I believe it will happen again, and again and again,

and much worse, if Americans do not wake up to the

truth."

He also documents how the USA has been kind of in the

middle between the struggle/Bible prophecy of Ishmael

and Isaac and our on-again/off-again support of

Israel/support of "Palestinians" etc. back and forth.

Intense knowledge [in my opinion].

On page 255 is:

"America is heading for a fateful day-a day that will

impact the United States thousands of times more than

September 11-but will that day be our destruction or

our redemption? What could be more than a thousand

times worse than September 11? A multiple terrorist

attack using thermonuclear bombs? A natural disaster

the size of which we have never seen before?..."

_

My comments follow:

The hurricane Katrina hit land as a category 4 with

wind speeds of 150 mph on Monday August 29,2005. It

was the "worst natural disaster in US history".

Michael Evans declares himself to be a Watchman and

not a prophet. I urge looking into those 2 articles I

gave URLs for to and reading his book.