• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  248
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/05/1946

Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem!

Tonight I have much pain in my lower back and left knee. The weather doesn't help. This afternoon it was in the 60's and is now in the 30's. It is raining outside with forcast of SNOW tomorrow. That's what I get living in Michigan! :blink:

Back to the word, "Pain!" I use heat and cold. I don't like to take the pain pills, if I can help it in a different way.

My left knee is locking on me, not only does it lock but it is hard for me to walk on it. It seems that I am being attacked in all directions lately.

I do know there is no pain that I can suffer, that will ever, be as great as Jesus suffered for me. :blink:

It's just alittle too much tonight!.

Liz

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  12/14/1982

Tonight I have much pain in my lower back and left knee. The weather doesn't help. This afternoon it was in the 60's and is now in the 30's. It is raining outside with forcast of SNOW tomorrow. That's what I get living in Michigan! :P

Back to the word, "Pain!" I use heat and cold. I don't like to take the pain pills, if I can help it in a different way.

My left knee is locking on me, not only does it lock but it is hard for me to walk on it. It seems that I am being attacked in all directions lately.

I do know there is no pain that I can suffer, that will ever, be as great as Jesus suffered for me. :wub:

Liz

Heres a verse which I gave to a friend of mine in hospital recently, it might help you a bit.

Its from Philippians Chapter 1. "29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake; 30 having the same conflict which ye saw in me, and now hear to be in me." I take from this that its a priviledge for us to be able to suffer for Jesus, to share the pain he went through so we can understand the suffering. He saved us and we believe in Him, so sometimes we have to suffer for Him too. I think thats important for us to remember when we're down in the dumps.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  12/14/1982

You're being really mature about it, well done :wub:

I acted like a kid once when I was in pain. It was on a flight back from doing mission work in China and the morning of the flight I woke up with a cold. Im not a good flier anyway but flying with a headcold makes it worse, and as a result the landing was about an hour of what felt like someone ramming a screwdriver into each ear and up both nostrils at once. Serious pain. I was angry angry angry with God that I had that pain, something I looked back on and prayed forgivness for.

You're doing great, well done.

Edited by Irish_Graham

Guest Biblicist

Tonight I have much pain in my lower back and left knee. The weather doesn't help. This afternoon it was in the 60's and is now in the 30's. It is raining outside with forcast of SNOW tomorrow. That's what I get living in Michigan! :thumbsup:

I do know there is no pain that I can suffer, that will ever, be as great as Jesus suffered for me. :whistling:

Liz

Sweetheart, I know how you are feeling and I understand. It is not easy as our bodies get older and things do not work the same way they should. I will pray for strength and release from the pain but I also have some advise. DO NOT stop walking. The best remede for sore, acheing joints is movement. I know it's not easy. Believe me, I know. But once you start you will begin to feel better every day.

You do not live very far from me, I'm in Northeast Ohio. The weather is such a "pain" sometimes. :taped:

Much love, and prayers, Bib

:noidea:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,075
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  3

Tonight I have much pain in my lower back and left knee. The weather doesn't help. This afternoon it was in the 60's and is now in the 30's. It is raining outside with forcast of SNOW tomorrow. That's what I get living in Michigan! :24:

I do know there is no pain that I can suffer, that will ever, be as great as Jesus suffered for me. :)

Liz

Liz I am 40 yrs old and have arthritis in every joint in my body.The weather always plays a key role in how I feel. I will pray for you Liz. :emot-highfive: Chip

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  03/20/1968

I will also pray for you Liz.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  78

Tonight I have much pain in my lower back and left knee. The weather doesn't help. This afternoon it was in the 60's and is now in the 30's. It is raining outside with forcast of SNOW tomorrow. That's what I get living in Michigan! :24:

I do know there is no pain that I can suffer, that will ever, be as great as Jesus suffered for me. :laugh:

Liz

Sweetheart, I know how you are feeling and I understand. It is not easy as our bodies get older and things do not work the same way they should. I will pray for strength and release from the pain but I also have some advise. DO NOT stop walking. The best remede for sore, acheing joints is movement. I know it's not easy. Believe me, I know. But once you start you will begin to feel better every day.

You do not live very far from me, I'm in Northeast Ohio. The weather is such a "pain" sometimes. :wub:

Much love, and prayers, Bib

:24:

Bibicist is right; when it aches, movement is the best thing for it. I had knee surgery from an auto accident two years ago and the joint has developed arthritis. If I sit for long periods of time it aches like a big dog! (Texas expression.) The pain is relieved when I exercise the joint. Anti-inflammatory medications help too (such as Tylenol). :rolleyes:

• Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  248
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  01/05/1946

We have snow on the ground with more to come. Great way to Welcome Spring!

Today, the pain was very bad so I took a pain pill. Even leaning next to the heating pad didn't seem to help.

The pill has taken the sharp edge away. :blink:

Thanks for all the suggestions about movement. :)

Liz