• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.96
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

1 Timothy 2:1-8

1 Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time, 7 for which I was appointed a preacher and an apostle--I am speaking the truth in Christ and not lying--a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth. 8 I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting;

I was listening a a friend at a prayer meeting tonight share about her intercessions to the nations and to America. The prayer the Lord laid on her heart to pray was for the love of God to pour forth upon these nations, for it is the love of God that cleanses and heals. No, the cleansing is not always pleasant to go through, but it is His love we need to pray for, for His love will bring the repentance that this nation and theirs need.

So, I invite you all to join with me to pray for the love of God to pour forth on America, on the national, state and local governments, on Hollywood, on Wallstreet, on our churches, on the Christian music industry, on our homes, on our schools, on our work, on our neighborhood, . . . wherever we may be.

:24:

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

Now THIS is a "bash America" thread that I can embrace.

Amen and amen

• Loved it! 1

Dear Lord, I as that You pour out Your love on this nation. Pour out Your love, pour out Your love....

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

1 Timothy 2:1-8

1 Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time, 7 for which I was appointed a preacher and an apostle--I am speaking the truth in Christ and not lying--a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth. 8 I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting;

I was listening a a friend at a prayer meeting tonight share about her intercessions to the nations and to America. The prayer the Lord laid on her heart to pray was for the love of God to pour forth upon these nations, for it is the love of God that cleanses and heals. No, the cleansing is not always pleasant to go through, but it is His love we need to pray for, for His love will bring the repentance that this nation and theirs need.

So, I invite you all to join with me to pray for the love of God to pour forth on America, on the national, state and local governments, on Hollywood, on Wallstreet, on our churches, on the Christian music industry, on our homes, on our schools, on our work, on our neighborhood, . . . wherever we may be.

:emot-hug:

Absolutely! May God continue to bless the U.S of A! :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Lord,

Forgive us for thinking we can serve this country better by arguing over solutions rather than crying out for your intervention.

Dear Lord, I ask for Your intervention in the VA Tech school shooting. I pray Your comfort and peace over the families and friends who lost one or more loved ones. I pray Your intervention in the lives of the wounded. I lift up before You the students, faculty and staff of the school, that they would cry out to You in their pain for healing.

Be glorified through this, dear Jesus.

Make available church and other Christian ministries to reach the people who have been effected by this with Your love and healing.

I also ask for Your intervention in the life of the shooter(s). You know what is going on with this. Do what is needed, dear Lord.

In the name of Yeshua I pray.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,634
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Birthday:  01/18/1961

Dear Lord,

Forgive us for thinking we can serve this country better by arguing over solutions rather than crying out for your intervention.

Dear Lord, I ask for Your intervention in the VA Tech school shooting. I pray Your comfort and peace over the families and friends who lost one or more loved ones. I pray Your intervention in the lives of the wounded. I lift up before You the students, faculty and staff of the school, that they would cry out to You in their pain for healing.

Be glorified through this, dear Jesus.

Make available church and other Christian ministries to reach the people who have been effected by this with Your love and healing.

I also ask for Your intervention in the life of the shooter(s). You know what is going on with this. Do what is needed, dear Lord.

In the name of Yeshua I pray.

Amen

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  19

Lord Jesus,

Raise up Righteous leaders in this Nation and the Nations of the Western world. Not leaders pursuing self interest or defined by the demands of global corporations Father. Leaders defined by their service to their people through sacrifice. Lord we need leaders who have a heart after you a heart filled with works meet for repentance. Lord lead these Nations into repentance so that they may know the heart of God. So that they may know the Love of God. Lord forgive our bickering, forgive our hiding from you and stating that we know the way. Not mans ways Father but Your ways we seek. A Repentance and a Righteousness from the dogcatcher, through the local elected officials, right on up to the Legislative, Judicial, and the Executive branchs of our Federal Government and the Governments of these Nations. Lord it's stated that when Good men do nothing, wickedness will prevail. Lord lead these Nations into repentance so that Righteousness will prevail. Help them to define wickedness and bring to an end it's tyranny once again. Let us not be confused by relativism that states that we are no better than the enemy and that he does what he does because of us. He does what he does because he is evil Lord. Help us to realize this and repent of our way so that we can readily define evil and defeat it. Lord help us to return to You so that You can return to us. Lord I do now pray in Jesus name for the Western Nations who defeated evil just 60 years ago when the future looked bleak.

I pray for the Western European Nations, for the United States of America, for Canada, Australia and the Western Hemisphere. I pray for the Nation of Israel which was reborn due to the defeat of tyranny. Lord I pray for South America where Godless marxism has taken hold. Lord forgive those who have driven South America to it. Lord rise up again powerfully and revive these once great Nations for Your name sake and Your Glory. Even so Lord Your will be done in Your Mighty and Matchless name I pray Lord Jesus, Amen.

• 4 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

God Bless, Protect & Watch over America!

God Bless, Protect & Watch America's citizens too!

Amen.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Only a great revival of genuine religion can save this nation.

May the Lord send us righteous leadership.