• Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

1 Timothy 2:1-8

1 Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time, 7 for which I was appointed a preacher and an apostle--I am speaking the truth in Christ and not lying--a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth. 8 I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting;

I was listening a a friend at a prayer meeting tonight share about her intercessions to the nations and to America. The prayer the Lord laid on her heart to pray was for the love of God to pour forth upon these nations, for it is the love of God that cleanses and heals. No, the cleansing is not always pleasant to go through, but it is His love we need to pray for, for His love will bring the repentance that this nation and theirs need.

Will you join me in prayer for the love of God to pour out on the nations of the Earth - instead of criticizing them? I'm learning myself to do this. Let us pray!

:th_praying:

:thumbsup:

Amen~!

~

Praying~!

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.74
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

On Sunday, April 08, 2007 at 0:04 AM, nebula said:

1 Timothy 2:1-8

1 Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time, 7 for which I was appointed a preacher and an apostle--I am speaking the truth in Christ and not lying--a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth. 8 I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting;

I was listening a a friend at a prayer meeting tonight share about her intercessions to the nations and to America. The prayer the Lord laid on her heart to pray was for the love of God to pour forth upon these nations, for it is the love of God that cleanses and heals. No, the cleansing is not always pleasant to go through, but it is His love we need to pray for, for His love will bring the repentance that this nation and theirs need.

Will you join me in prayer for the love of God to pour out on the nations of the Earth - instead of criticizing them? I'm learning myself to do this. Let us pray!

:24:

Praying

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.60
  • Days Won:  106

YES LORD let all the nations come to the Father the Son and the Holy Ghost! Let all nations see signs and wonders done in his NAME JESUS! AMEN!

• 5 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0

You can pray for people but not for nation. How can one pay for a nation. Does that mean for our government? How do we pray for Babylon, which is the world religious, political. and monetary. These three things make up the systems of this world full of corruption and the spirit of antichrist These systems and all who follow after them are coming to the judgment. Few are looking for the return of Christ but go on in the idea that government is godly, and things will go on as they always have. We look for peace and posterity. Those who think this are foolish not knowing what scripture teaches. Those who look to men will die but those who look to Christ will live

Edited by Mike Mclees

• George unpinned this topic