• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.96
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

1 Timothy 2:1-8

1 Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time, 7 for which I was appointed a preacher and an apostle--I am speaking the truth in Christ and not lying--a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth. 8 I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting;

I was listening a a friend at a prayer meeting tonight share about her intercessions to the nations and to America. The prayer the Lord laid on her heart to pray was for the love of God to pour forth upon these nations, for it is the love of God that cleanses and heals. No, the cleansing is not always pleasant to go through, but it is His love we need to pray for, for His love will bring the repentance that this nation and theirs need.

Will you join me in prayer for the love of God to pour out on the nations of the Earth - instead of criticizing them? I'm learning myself to do this. Let us pray!

:24:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Praying with you Neb

:24:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.96
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Lord, I confess I have wasted energy harboring hatred to the nations of the world. I acknowledge Your word as true, and I desire to turn from seeing the nations as hopeless and instead seeing the harvest within.

So I lift the nations of Europe, the Mid-East, Asia, Africa, Mexico and Central America, Canada, South America, and Australia before You. Lord, pour out Your love on these nations. Let Your love flow through the streets of France. Pour out Your love on Baghdad, on Moscow, on Syria, on Egypt, on Lebanon, on Israel, on Iran, on the rest of Iraq, on Turkey, on Saudi Arabia, and on the other Mid-East nations. My God, let Your love reach them, bring conviction, and turn their hearts to You. Be glorified in the nations, Lord! Be glorified!

Amen!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

amen

• Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,166
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

1 Timothy 2:1-8

1 Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time, 7 for which I was appointed a preacher and an apostle--I am speaking the truth in Christ and not lying--a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth. 8 I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting;

I was listening a a friend at a prayer meeting tonight share about her intercessions to the nations and to America. The prayer the Lord laid on her heart to pray was for the love of God to pour forth upon these nations, for it is the love of God that cleanses and heals. No, the cleansing is not always pleasant to go through, but it is His love we need to pray for, for His love will bring the repentance that this nation and theirs need.

Will you join me in prayer for the love of God to pour out on the nations of the Earth - instead of criticizing them? I'm learning myself to do this. Let us pray!

:emot-hug:

Lord, I confess I have wasted energy harboring hatred to the nations of the world. I acknowledge Your word as true, and I desire to turn from seeing the nations as hopeless and instead seeing the harvest within.

So I lift the nations of Europe, the Mid-East, Asia, Africa, Mexico and Central America, Canada, South America, and Australia before You. Lord, pour out Your love on these nations. Let Your love flow through the streets of France. Pour out Your love on Baghdad, on Moscow, on Syria, on Egypt, on Lebanon, on Israel, on Iran, on the rest of Iraq, on Turkey, on Saudi Arabia, and on the other Mid-East nations. My God, let Your love reach them, bring conviction, and turn their hearts to You. Be glorified in the nations, Lord! Be glorified!

Amen!

Amen! praying in agreement here!

love your sister in Christ,

Rebekah David

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,634
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Birthday:  01/18/1961

Amen!

Amen!

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Yes, I am praying with you.

I heard of a new law that has passed in the United States also that needs to be told. By May 12th, 2008 all states will be required to place a chip (strip) on everyones driver's lic. that will have all of your information on it. legal, financial, personnal information and we will not be able to buy or sell without it. This will be on our d.l. and/or will be a chip that is implanted into our bodies that will be able to track us and have all of our info. on it. There are only a few states that are opposing it, and I would appreciate any information regarding this issue be added to this forum. Could this be true, and what are our options if we refuse, which we must do since it is paving the way for the anti-christ to put his mark upon people. God help us. Jesus is coming soon, huh?!!!! Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, someone check it out and let's discuss this new law.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

please pray for Orphans around the world!! ask jesus to give them love, grace joy and peace!! lord help them understand more about you Jesus!! thank you

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  184
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Father God,

We thank you for all things. For we know Father that from you all blessings flow. Even the blessings that cause men to repent and turn to you. We thank you Father that you are a loving Father. A Father who is always with us, who will never leave nor forsake us. We thank you Father that you are a Sovereign Lord. That you are in control of every and all situations. We thank you Father that through your Holy Spirit Father that you draw men unto yourself.

We stand in agreement Lord lifting up all the nations of the world, standing as intercessors for them who do not yet know you. As Creator and Sustainer of the world Lord God, we know that you Father get the final victory. We also know Father that as your people, we will humble ourselves and pray, you will heal our lands. So we come Lord with expectation, Father, that you will do as you said you would do.

We lift up Turkey, Afghanistan, Iraq, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Syria, Russia, China, Japan, the United States, Canada, Germany, Great Britian, South America, Czech Republic, France, Italy, Spain, Holland, Luxemburg, Belgian, Africa, Cambodia, Vietnam, Guam, the Phillipens (sp.), and others that I have not mentioned. Father let your fire fall throughout these countries. Let people get saved from the Presidents to the peasants, Lord God. Let your will be done here on earth as it is in heaven.

In Jesus' name,

Amen