Arash_the_archer

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  313
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Wath can you find about Iran in the end tme prophecies? Christianity is spreading like wildfire. Most youths are christian. Ca the bible tell us if it will be christian in time before the tribulation?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

I think the gospel is supposed to be spread all over the world first :thumbsup:

Its already been to Iran, There have been many christian kings and queens, the oldest churches are still in Iran. This was before the catholic church. o it has already spread... But its getting reborn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  78

Its already been to Iran, There have been many christian kings and queens, the oldest churches are still in Iran. This was before the catholic church. o it has already spread... But its getting reborn.

That's great, Arash. When I think of Iran I don't think Ahmadinajad and the mullahs. I think of the BBC documentary in which young Iranians were interviewed (behind closed doors) and they talked about music, and their wish to openly have a girlfriend or boyfriend, and their intense dislike of the stifling government. It was very interesting to me and I realized then why so many find their way to Europe, Canada, and the U.S. If Christianity is spreading there it's one of the best things that could happen for these people. I pray it continues. :)

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Your lips to God's ears, my boy!

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Wath can you find about Iran in the end tme prophecies? Christianity is spreading like wildfire. Most youths are christian. Ca the bible tell us if it will be christian in time before the tribulation?

Persia (Iran) will be aligned with other arab confederates in the Gog/Magog (Ezekiel's War) against Israel as described in Ezekiel Chapter 38 (Persia is mentioned in vs. 3) and 39 and will be destroyed as the God of Israel divinely intervenes for His people, Israel

Thank goodness someone still reads and believs the words of God's prophets. PtL.

Persia (Iran) will be aligned with other arab confederates in the Gog/Magog (Ezekiel's War) against Israel as described in Ezekiel Chapter 38 (Persia is mentioned in vs. 3) and 39 and will be destroyed as the God of Israel divinely intervenes for His people, Israel

Is it the islamic army of Iran or the entire nation?

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Is it the islamic army of Iran or the entire nation?

The Bible tells how these arab nations, including Iran will come to attack Israel, with several other hostile arab neighbors surrounding Israel, and aligned with Russia (which could come in the near future) with all of Iran's talk of nuclear weapons and wanting to wipe Israel off the map. Iran will lose, as will all these arab nations mentioned in Exekiel 38, just as they lost in 1948, 1967, 1956, and 1973 wars against Israel; and Israel will gain more of the original land promised to them by God in the Abraham land covenant.

That sort of knocks holes all through some teachings that the A/C will be Islamic, or from an Arab country. Personally, I believe that the war of Ezekiel 38-39 has to happen before Daniel's 70th Week, as well as the Rapture, to give the A/C full reign as his own "god" at the mid-point. Even though Islam is a false belief, it still has some merits towards morality so it has to be removed (one way or another) because I doubt that they would even honor one who would proclaim to be God.

**Just a thought**

Blessings,

Chuck

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

I don't think I have ever thought of the a/c as any particular ethnicity or any one single person really, just as an a/c movement of some kind, headed up by a false prophet,but if he, or it, doesn't get a wriggle on, Ill never know, cus I wont be here. :P:):thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.09
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

I don't think I have ever thought of the a/c as any particular ethnicity or any one single person really, just as an a/c movement of some kind, headed up by a false prophet,but if he, or it, doesn't get a wriggle on, Ill never know, cus I wont be here. :P:):thumbsup:

eric, I must admit, I hope I miss his entrance myself!