Arash_the_archer

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Wath can you find about Iran in the end tme prophecies? Christianity is spreading like wildfire. Most youths are christian. Ca the bible tell us if it will be christian in time before the tribulation?

Persia (Iran) will be aligned with other arab confederates in the Gog/Magog (Ezekiel's War) against Israel as described in Ezekiel Chapter 38 (Persia is mentioned in vs. 3) and 39 and will be destroyed as the God of Israel divinely intervenes for His people, Israel

But thank the LORD that the christians will be taken out of there first via the rapture.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,663
  • Content Per Day:  0.53

I think the gospel is supposed to be spread all over the world first :thumbsup:

I often wonder how much of an impact our Christian military men & women are having in Iraq? When I pray for their safety, I also pray that God will use them as a light in that dark world.

F

:P

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  04/04/1970

I think the gospel is supposed to be spread all over the world first :emot-hug:

Yup yup has to happen first.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.09
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Wath can you find about Iran in the end tme prophecies? Christianity is spreading like wildfire. Most youths are christian. Ca the bible tell us if it will be christian in time before the tribulation?

Persia (Iran) will be aligned with other arab confederates in the Gog/Magog (Ezekiel's War) against Israel as described in Ezekiel Chapter 38 (Persia is mentioned in vs. 3) and 39 and will be destroyed as the God of Israel divinely intervenes for His people, Israel

But thank the LORD that the christians will be taken out of there first via the rapture.

That would be nice but I don't see any scripture to back up your theory. :24:

:24: I agree

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  21

I don't think I have ever thought of the a/c as any particular ethnicity or any one single person really, just as an a/c movement of some kind, headed up by a false prophet,but if he, or it, doesn't get a wriggle on, Ill never know, cus I wont be here. :thumbsup::noidea::thumbsup:

No, I didn't mean "you" eric. I was referring to another thread where someone posted the thought of the A/C being Assyrian. I'm in agreement with you though... I don't think we'll be here, or be here for long after his revealing when the covenant is confirmed!

YBIC,

Chuck

On the contrary, the Scriptures indicate the man of sin will be assyrian, and the Scriptures do not teach that there will be a pre-tribulation catching away of the saints. The man of sin is not revealed until mid-week of Daniel's 70th week, as Paul warns and Jesus warns us, or three and one half years into the seventh week, or midway into the tribulation period. Daniel9:27, II Thess 2:3,4, Matt. 24:15.

Well, nowhere in Daniel 9:27, 2 Thess 2, nor in Matt 24 does the Word say that the A/C will be an Assyrian. Actually, for the Body of Christ, who is awake and aware, the revealing of the A/C would be when he confirms the covenant with God's people (Daniel 9:27). Pastors and discussion forums such as this one will be screaming from the roof tops that he has arrived when that event happens.

Isaiah Chapter 10:

O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation.

I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.

Here in Chapter 10, Isaiah is screaming out God's wrath against an indignant people who once turned to him (through Jonah), and now once again have turned their backs on him. It has nothing to do with with the future A/C, but rather the ruin of the nation by Nebuchadnezzar and the Babylonians.

Of Ezekiel's War, God's prophet writes in Chapter 38:

Son of man, set thy face against God, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Me-shech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

And Say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Me-shech and Tubal;

And I will turn thee back and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords;

PERSIA, (Iran) Ethiopia and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet;

Gomer, and all his bands, the house of To-gar-mah of the north quarters, and all his bands and many people with thee.

Referring to a future war that will practically eliminate the entire fundamental sect (Shiite) of Islam, opening the way for the A/C. Add this event to the Rapture of the Church, and there will be no morality left to stop the A/C from declaring himself as "God", something btw, even the Muslims would not tolerate even from one of their own. You see, although we see Islam as "wrong", they still have a certain sense of morality, and all morality of the day must be moved out of the way so wickedness can prevail in the region (Zech 5).

Iran and Iraq occupy the territory of what was the land of Magog during Ezekiel

Right back at ya! Nice theory and humanistic hypothesis, but, unlike you, I have been connecting the scriptural dots and believe the scriptures. I suspect most people on prophecy forums such as this will still be waiting for a non-existent pre-tribulation rapture when the covent with many is confirmed, which is in the making right now.

Humanistic hypothesis?

Look, when you pick and choose the verses you want to use to explain something, you have to be like a Thompson Chain Reference and just ensure that you use them all in context. I personally don't have a problem with your believing that the A/C may be Assyrian because Daniel 11 could lean in that direction, moving from the description of Antiocus Epiphanes to the future A/C in verse 36, but like I said, context is key to interpretation, and you are taking out of context (and that is all).

As for the timing of the rapture, if you're not looking for a pre-tribulational rapture, that is fine. I was invited here by a friend who recommended the boards, and its not my intent to try to change your belief in anything. I merely know what God's Word says, and the Word says that He is coming for those looking for Him. I'm being watchful and waiting. You can take another approach and be perfectly content. As important as I believe this future event is in relation to the remainder of the Revelation writings, it is but a thumbtack compared to the life in which you live now, in Christ.

Blessings,

Chuck <--- the guy with the humanistic hypothesis. :emot-highfive:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  163
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  10/05/1988

Lets just spread the Gospel to the ends of the Earth.

See my post #25

I did, and its a stretch at best. However, again if that's what you choose to believe, that's fine. Its certainly not a salvation issue, but I would like to read your reference to Josephus that the Romans soldiers under the "prince to come", who was Titus, were primarily Assyrian.

I must have missed that when I read the War of the Jews.

Lets just spread the Gospel to the ends of the Earth.

I personally enjoy sharing the Gospel Lightheart, but if you're referring to the Gospel going to the ends of the earth, and then the end shall come, that's not the job of the Church, but rather that of an angel (see Revelation 14:6).

YBIC,

Chuck