Arash_the_archer

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Okay, I think that what you have written in interesting, even if I disagree. Its not the first time I've heard that the A/C would be Syrian, but I couldn't remember all the various justification people came up with. Now I remember, and I'll leave you to your discussion.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's fine, you do not have to agree with me :cool: Please note that I am not saying the A/C will be Syrian, but his national origin will likely be any one of these Middle Eastern countries, and that is why Isaiah referred to him as O Assyrian. The old Roman empire was very very vast and included many Middle Eastern countries of today. Many people tend to think that the A/C will come out of the EU/Europe, but forget or are not aware of the fact how many Middle Eastern countries were acutally a part of the old Roman empire and do not make the connection.

I understand, and I respect that. I also don't disagree that he will come from the former Roman Empire, and that could cover a lot of land, including Western Europe, Britian and Ireland for that matter. Going to be some interesting days ahead, that's for sure.

Be blessed, and I enjoyed reading over your blog.

YBIC,

Chuck

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

Now those last few posts are the best examples of how to disagree on something! :thumbsup:

What a shining example of Christian brotherhood and an outstanding breath of fresh air.

I commend both of you! :)

t.

In my research, I have come across by accident some very interesting material that further makes the connection of the A/C being of Middle Eastern/arab/islamic origin I thought you would be interested in seeing. Take a look at this.

http://www.universalunity.org/6.html

The Qur'an is the 666 (= islam/beast) scroll about a third down, and you will see this proclamation.

Now that is a different read, albeit a bit confusing the first time through.

:)

Anyone have an Arabic calculator???

Edited by Inductive

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  78

In my research, I have come across by accident some very interesting material that further makes the connection of the A/C being of Middle Eastern/arab/islamic origin I thought you would be interested in seeing. Take a look at this.

http://www.universalunity.org/6.html

The Qur'an is the 666 (= islam/beast) scroll about a third down, and you will see this proclamation.

Now that is a different read, albeit a bit confusing the first time through.

:)

Anyone have an Arabic calculator???

I don't have an Arabic calculator but I DO have the common sense to know that this is satan's attempt to disceive Christians. Pretty stupid of him to assume we are going to listen to a Muslim, aka devil worshipper. :)

Exactly glory, and pretty weak for those who have studied the Word for a few years.

Guest man

Daniel 7:23

The fourth beast shall be a fourth kingdom on earth.

The Nation of Islam.

Which shall be different from all other kingdoms.

Muslims.

And shall devour the whole earth.

Immigration.

Trample it and break it in pieces.

Slowly imposing their religious will on surrounding communities. Working their way into the governments, changing laws and making new ones, until it will eventually be a crime to speak out against them.

The Nation of Islam.

Muslims.

Immigration.

Slowly imposing their religious will on surrounding communities. Working their way into the governments, changing laws and making new ones, until it will eventually be a crime to speak out against them.

Think I'm going to have to stay with the traditional interpretation of Daniel 7.

Guest man

The Nation of Islam.

Muslims.

Immigration.

Think I'm going to have to stay with the traditional interpretation of Daniel 7.

Which is....?

The Fourth Beast of Daniel 7 was the Roman Empire. Like I said previously, I don't personally have a problem with the A/C being of Arab decent, since the majority of the region was within the Roman Empire, but I disagree that he will be Muslim, let along the entire empire being Muslim since Ezekiel 38-39 clearly states that these nations will participate with Gog/Magog in the war against Israel and that 5/6th of them will be destroyed, rendering the nations ineffective. From that point there will be the confirming of the covenant with the many (Israel) by the A/C, who will ultimately proclaim himself to be God, something else that the followers of Islam would not accept.

The war of Ezekiel 38-39 (I believe) will occur shortly, but before the beginning of Daniel's 70th Week; that Islam will be rendered ineffective because of it; that the rapture will occur just before or during this war; that, by the description of the events, Russia and the United States will be rendered militarily ineffective, with the US receiving the greater destruction by nuclear attack; all of which paves the way for the son of perdition to come into full reign of the world through the use of deception and economic control. The 10 kings without kingdoms will most likely be economical leaders, or perhaps regional ambassadors, who claim leadership but actually are puppets to the A/C.

Blessings,

YBIC,

Chuck