• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  490
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/25/1990

hey Everyone,

I'm about to head out to work so I have to make this quick... I can't believe I actually looked at something in the world and said "hey, this is great for children".... It's sad, even though we know it will always be true, that the devil is the god of this world, and there is a moral downward spiral, especially in regards to homosexuality. I am truly saddened that Walt Disney, a name I used to love so much as a kid (and still do), has turned to such. I don't watch much in the way of Disney videos and I don't watch much in the way of cartoon network because it doesn't interest me anymore. Well, the new Disney movies just do'nt have the innocence that Bambi or Sleeping Beauty had.. I love those movies so much and I think I may continue to cherish them... but cartoon network has gone to cursing (seriously), blaspheming God, and so much else.

I am not sure about the walt disney movies, but I do know that on the Disney Channel, things aren't what they used to be... pp kissing, having sex even (course.. that is not said.. merely aludded to at times)... I don't want to see people kissing, I am tired of people on there saying my God's name in vain, and how more sick can I be at the dress of the young men and women, and then the young children?? Girls in particular such as the swim suits etc.... They make me sick to think of what Disney has gone down to.... I think, if anything, Ill stick to the old movies that I know teach really good lessons and are just a blessing to sit down and watch :24:

So much for Disney staying clean, right? :laugh:

Crystal

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  06/29/1990

Well... wow. The paramount example of what our society is coming to. That is truly sad.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

How is calling something a "whore hole" cussing? :emot-partyblower:

The Bible loves the word "whore."

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  2,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/05/1985

I think it was "hell hole", although referring to the place "hell" isn't a swear either.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/28/1952

Disney Coordinates Gay Weddings

CBN News

April 6, 2007

CBNNews.com - The Walt Disney Company has agreed to help coordinate same-sex weddings at its theme parks and on its cruise line.

A gay website was accusing Disney of discrimination because it would not let homosexuals take part in its fairy tale wedding package. Now Reuters reports Disney has changed its policy. The Disney Fairy Tale Wedding is an 8,000 service that covers the entire ceremony from the vows to the reception.

Disney had previously allowed private homosexual weddings. But until now, the company had not allowed them to be held at special park locations that are set aside for weddings.

I find this intolerable!! :emot-hug: Disney has long been associated with the family. They are tearing the family down with any promotion of the homosexual lifestyle. My family will not support Disney any longer. They are sheep in wolves clothing. They have corrupted our family values!!! How long will it be before they have gay characters for our children to watch and become fond of?

I sent an email to them expressing my feelings, I hope everyone that reads this and feels the same way I do, does the same!!!

Now might be a good time to let the "Disney Corp" know what the "majority" of the country thinks about their newest decision. Although DisneyWorld in Orlando has been entertaining the "gay" community one a year for an entire week's celebration for quite sometime now. Many parents have boycotted by refusing to take their children for that week in recent years. I know that I, for one am going to let them know how I find their decision distasteful to the public.

I challange everyone else to write it, email or phone them to do the same!!

Blessings

Cajunboy

• Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

Disney to Annette Funicello ~"But I have a request to make," Disney told Annette. "I know that all the girls in these movies will be wearing bikinis, but you have an image to uphold. I'd appreciate it if you wore something a little less revealing." Following the bosses order, Annette stuck to a one piece bathing suit, and always played the good girl on the beach. She was strictly Frankie's girl, and if he wasn't willing to commit then Annette was not interested in anything sexual.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/28/1982

Have been thinking about this one for a while. It must have been a hard decision to agree to gay marrages. For so long they said no but the gays can be persuasive. With enough bad publicity they could drag even Disney through the dirt. That would mean no more for the kids so they probably decided to take the knock.

So I blame the gays, not Disney.

Sean

• Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Birthday:  01/01/1908

If the term "rolling in his grave" were practical, it would apply here.

Walt Disney was a visionary. He could also see his positional influence on our culture.

It's shameful in the sight of God what happened to his dream.