• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  163
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/05/1988

Are we as Christians to be raptured before the tribulation? Are we to be protected then raptured at the middle. Or are we being judged too and not taken until after the whole ordeal?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

Shalom,

My 2 cents.

We, as Believers in Messiah Yeshua are to trust that He will keep us, guide us and eventually take us home to be with Him for ever and ever.

We can argue all day about pre, post or mid trib, but no one knows for sure.

I believe we should focus on Jesus and live for Him every second of the day and know that he is with us.

We should TRUST Him, whether we go through any "trib" or none.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  1

Moved form Controversial Forum to the Eschatology Forum

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  125
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Are we as Christians to be raptured before the tribulation? Are we to be protected then raptured at the middle. Or are we being judged too and not taken until after the whole ordeal?

My friend i posted why I believe in the pre-trib rapture of the church. It is in the thread named rapture1-19. I haven't gotten a responce yet,that will cause me to change my mind. Please tell me what you believe and why. Also if when you read my post I would appreciate it if you find my thoughts are in error,please tell me why? Love in Christ littlejoe

I believe we should focus on Jesus and live for Him every second of the day and know that he is with us.

:whistling:

Amen Dear Sister, Amen!

LOVE

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28

TRUST

In the LORD put I my trust: How say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain?

For, lo, the wicked bend their bow, they make ready their arrow upon the string, that they may privily shoot at the upright in heart.

If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?

The LORD is in his holy temple, the LORD's throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.

The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.

For the righteous LORD loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright.

Psalms 11

Maranatha!

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18

Love, Joe

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

The tribulation is a trial. The tribulation is a great test of faith. You will see amny things you thought you would never see, people will be lead to believe it is of god. It is time people gain more of a spiritual awareness in the church. Being simple is bliss, it is also being ignorant.

Perhaps I look too deeply into things when I judge where it comes from in my heart, but it has heightened my spirtual awareness, and I have seen much that I thought was never possible.

Sadly, I though it was God doing these great things, but it wasn't.

The rapture is for those who are saved and have the gift of discernment, which will come with the faith. It wouldn't be so obvious when Christ is to come if he is coming as a thief in the night, it will be when peopole don't expect him to return.

The rapture happens during the tribulation, not in the middle, or the end, or the beginning, but is constant.

The rapture is not people leaving the earth, the rapture is having your soul safe with god and your heart set upon his power to protect you from the harm that is surrounding you. The bible doesn't even mention the rapture, and that is why I hate Theology.

The rapture is not people leaving the earth, the rapture is having your soul safe with god and your heart set upon his power to protect you from the harm that is surrounding you.

:(

Amen To Our Blessed Assurance - Amen To Jesus

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Jude 1:24-25

:rolleyes:

The Great Harpoon

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18

Well, What Do You Think? Real Or Miss-Print?

:whistling:

"When" Is Another Issue

When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?

And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

Acts 1:6-7

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

Love, Joe

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  482
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  08/02/1991

I lean Pre-wrath, since mid and post they you when ull be raptured

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

Here is the deal. If it is not written in the word of God it doesn't exist. So here are a few things that are believed but are not written in the bible. There is no written scriptural proof that the restrainer or "he who withholds" of 2 Thess. 2:6 is the church or the Holy Spirit, the words "seven years of tribulation" are not written anywhere in the bible, there is nothing written anywhere in the bible about any great revival that will take place after the resurrection nor is there proof that the 144,000 chosen Jews will be evangelists who will travel around the world re-evangelizing a new body of Christ after we are all gone. And lastly, if there are going to be seven years of great tribulation when does the wrath of God take place? There is no such scriptural proof of a pre-tribulation or a post tribulation resurrection written anywhere in the word of God

I would challange any one who thinks that they can find in the bible that these doctrinal beliefs are infact biblically correct to write them on this thread. I have spent more then 8 years researching every single word in the book of Revelation and so far I haven't found any of proof of iether of these concepts. Not even the early church leaders of the first 400 years of the church believed in anything except a mid-trib resurrection which includes the writers of the new testament. And there are historical records to prove what the early church leaders believed.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Content Count:  1,973
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1953

Shalom,

My 2 cents.

We, as Believers in Messiah Yeshua are to trust that He will keep us, guide us and eventually take us home to be with Him for ever and ever.

We can argue all day about pre, post or mid trib, but no one knows for sure.

The statement "no one knows for sure" is a lie from the pits of hell and it is just what satan want you to believe. The word of God tells us to study to be proved which means that we are supposed to know what the word of God says when it comes to any subject including prophecy. Do you think that God put all of the book of Revelation in His book so we could egnore it? If you are going to be focusing on Jesus we need to be focusing on every word He spoke which includes Matthew 24, the whole book of Revelation, 2 Thess. Chapter 2 and all of the rest of the prophetic words He spoke as well as evrything else He spoke.