IGNORED

Can your name be blotted out of the Lamb's Book of Life?

Phil.2:12

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/17/1961

Because if i accept your losing salvation theory then the last time i checked..if one

cuts a branch, you cant paste it back on. ... 3xR0c|<stAr

Uhmmm technically you can! You can graft a cut branch. In fact, the vine that christ talks about is the House of Judah, and the christian gentiles are grafted into that vine as the house of israel. Sooooo based on that, you can cut a branch and graft it into another.

well if jumping in and out of salvation is cuting and pasting a tree branch over and over

then that should of been fit into the parable. it says cut then chunked in the fire because it didnt bear fruit.

thats why im saying the judgement seat of Christ.

In horticulture, and especially with vines, like tomatos, grapes ect, you have what you call suckers. They produce nothing and suck life from the main vine. The horticulturist will prune those suckers and you burn them to prevent any disease transfer to another plants.

Those who claim to be christian, but haven't been saved, only act like it would be like these suckers.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,673
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

Because if i accept your losing salvation theory then the last time i checked..if one

Uhmmm technically you can! You can graft a cut branch. In fact, the vine that christ talks about is the House of Judah, and the christian gentiles are grafted into that vine as the house of israel. Sooooo based on that, you can cut a branch and graft it into another.

well if jumping in and out of salvation is cuting and pasting a tree branch over and over

then that should of been fit into the parable. it says cut then chunked in the fire because it didnt bear fruit.

In horticulture, and especially with vines, like tomatos, grapes ect, you have what you call suckers. They produce nothing and suck life from the main vine. The horticulturist will prune those suckers and you burn them to prevent any disease transfer to another plants.

Those who claim to be christian, but haven't been saved, only act like it would be like these suckers.

now we have 3 different interpretations going about a vine. :21: ... 3xR0c|<stAr

Romans 11:22 "Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise, thou also shall be cut off.

Even if you have been graffed in you can be cut off.

this is the relationship between gentile and jews. go back to v.13

has nothing to do with personal salvation. ... 3xR0c|<stAr

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  08/07/1987

I believe that no one can take your name from the book or make you do anything out of your control to take your name from the book, but you can certainly walk away from the Faith and let God erase your name from the Book.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

I believe that no one can take your name from the book or make you do anything out of your control to take your name from the book, but you can certainly walk away from the Faith and let God erase your name from the Book.

Shalom,

In a nutshell, yes. Precisely.

However, if we are just loving G-d with all our heart and soul and might then we won't walk away from Him and we won't have to worry about having our name blotted out. :thumbsup:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  114
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  08/06/1961

Greetings to All,

Isn't there something in the Bible written in Red ( Luke 9:62) about a person putting their hand to the plough and then looking back then the verse goes on to say a little something about them not being fit for the Kingdom.

But I guess the One Who Spoke it wasn't talking about His Followers and certainly that doesn't apply to God's Kingdom WELL DUH!

DUGMANDO

Edited by dugmando

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

:thumbsup:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Greetings to All,

Isn't there something in the Bible written in Red ( Luke 9:62) about a person putting their hand to the plough and then looking back then the verse goes on to say a little something about them not being fit for the Kingdom.

But I guess the One Who Spoke it wasn't talking about His Followers and certainly that doesn't apply to God's Kingdom WELL DUH!

DUGMANDO

Luke 9:62...

But Jesus told him,

The scripture in Revelations says if we overcome we won't be blotted out of his book, and the scripture in Exodus 32:33 has God saying he will blot out the names of those who sinned against him, speaking of those who committed idolatry. That is adequate proof a name can be removed from the Book of Life. If you disagree, please explain?

its not a matter of explaining. it depends how deep you dig in scripture.

you have to think of the letters in this manner.

1. whatever you interpret has to fit all scripture and make sure there are no contradictions

2. you have to understand that this is a letter to Christians PLUS it has to fit what happened historically to Sardis.

i can add more numbers but dont know if you know the significance of the letters.

"he that has an ear then let them hear...."

Greetings to All,

DUGMANDO

Luke 9:62...

But Jesus told him,