IGNORED

Can your name be blotted out of the Lamb's Book of Life?

Phil.2:12

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  114
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/06/1961

Hi Akiko,

Nothing can seperate you from the Love of Christ for His Love is Everlasting it has to be why else would He have Chosen the Cross but because He Loves us and will always Love us regardless of if we always choose to love Him.

Him loving us and us refusing or walking away from Grace to me is two different things.

Dugmando

Is there any reason no one comments on my posts? :24: If you agree with everything in them, I don't see why we're having this discussion... and if you disagree, please, say something.

:P

It Takes One To Know One. :o

So.....

Goofy Brothers. :):taped::24:

Think nothing of it Dear Beloved of The King! :)

] Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.
Jude 1:24-25

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,980
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

Can your name be blotted out of the Lamb's Book of Life? If you don't want it to be then NO.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,673
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

if this was a letter to the Church at Sardis...why did Christ tell them that?

there are 7 letters with different messages...anyone know why Christ told them that

and not the others? :24:

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Can your name be blotted out of the lambs book?

Scripture teaches yes!

"WHOSOEVER HATH SINNED AGAINST ME, HIM WILL I BLOT OUT OF MY BOOK" (Exodus 32:30-35). God said this and He means it. Again we read, "LET THEM BE BLOTTED OUT ON THE BOOK OF THE LIVING, and not written with the righteous" (Psalms 69:28). This is a prophecy of Judas, as proved by a comparison of Acts 1:20 and Psalms 69:25-29). One cannot be blotted out of the book of the living IF ONE WAS NOT ALREADY IN IT TO BEGINE WITH?

In Revelation we read, "HE THAT OVERCOMETH, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; AND I WILL NOT BLOT OUT HIS NAME OUT OF THE BOOK OF LIFE" (Rev. 3:5) This passage teaches that if men DO NOT OVERCOME, their names will be blotted out!

He that ENDURETH TO THE END shall be saved (Matt. 10:22) It must be possible NOT TO ENDURE TO THE END, or this Scripture is meaningless!

oh man now we bring Judas in the discssion.

touchy territory. :)

You reckon its touchy when the Bible is chock full of Scripture showing Judas was once a saved man?

The Holy Spirit through Luke records for us that JUDAS "BY TRANSGRESSION FELL" (Acts 1:15-25). Now we either believe this, or we dont. If he was a saved man then his name was once written in the book, untill he, "BY TRANSGRESSION FELL." Judas not only had a moral fall but "sin" caused it. Judas was not always a "devil" and a "thief." He became both after he had been saved for quite some time. Judas's weakness was the love of money and this caused his fall (John 12:6; Luke 22:5; Matt. 26:14-16). If he had refused to be treasurer of the first Christian disciples and had told them that money was his weakness, he would have been better off. Judas had seen Jesus escape the mob many times and he had no doubt the Lord would escape again and he would be thirty pieces better off.

It was not until the end of Christs ministry that Judas began to pilfer and to grow cold in his love of Christ. And it was not untill the last supper that the devil entered into his mind and became united in the same crime. Two days before the passover the devil put it into the heart of Judas to go top Christs enemies and betray Him. (Matt. 26:1-5, 14-16; John 13:2). It was at this time he openly broke away from christ AND SAUGHT THE OPPORTUNITY TO BETRAY HIM. Judas was sorry for his betrayal (Matt. 27:3-5), and he could have been forgiven as Peter was when he cursed God and denied Christ and fled like a coward at his test. But being of the disposition to do so Judas brooded over his sin and eventually yielded to satan to commit suicide. Judas then is a specific example of a New Testament man who was once saved and in God's favour and grace, but who lost this favour and went to Hell because of sin (Matt. 25:24 Acts 1:16-25).

Its this simple to understand. One cannot loose something we do not have! Jesus testified that to EVERY ONE [including Judas] the Father had given Him, He had given ETERNAL LIFE (John 17:2).

oh man now we bring Judas in the discssion.

touchy territory. :)

You reckon its touchy when the Bible is chock full of Scripture showing Judas was once a saved man?

The Holy Spirit through Luke records for us that JUDAS "BY TRANSGRESSION FELL" (Acts 1:15-25). Now we either believe this, or we dont. If he was a saved man then his name was once written in the book, untill he, "BY TRANSGRESSION FELL." Judas not only had a moral fall but "sin" caused it. Judas was not always a "devil" and a "thief." He became both after he had been saved for quite some time. Judas's weakness was the love of money and this caused his fall (John 12:6; Luke 22:5; Matt. 26:14-16). If he had refused to be treasurer of the first Christian disciples and had told them that money was his weakness, he would have been better off. Judas had seen Jesus escape the mob many times and he had no doubt the Lord would escape again and he would be thirty pieces better off.

It was not until the end of Christs ministry that Judas began to pilfer and to grow cold in his love of Christ. And it was not untill the last supper that the devil entered into his mind and became united in the same crime. Two days before the passover the devil put it into the heart of Judas to go top Christs enemies and betray Him. (Matt. 26:1-5, 14-16; John 13:2). It was at this time he openly broke away from christ AND SAUGHT THE OPPORTUNITY TO BETRAY HIM. Judas was sorry for his betrayal (Matt. 27:3-5), and he could have been forgiven as Peter was when he cursed God and denied Christ and fled like a coward at his test. But being of the disposition to do so Judas brooded over his sin and eventually yielded to satan to commit suicide. Judas then is a specific example of a New Testament man who was once saved and in God's favour and grace, but who lost this favour and went to Hell because of sin (Matt. 25:24 Acts 1:16-25).

Its this simple to understand. One cannot loose something we do not have! Jesus testified that to EVERY ONE [including Judas] the Father had given Him, He had given ETERNAL LIFE (John 17:2).

But Christ came to die.

If Judas wouldn't of sold Him out, someone else would have.

you think Judas got a raw deal?

May I asked what was Judas saved by?

Also I see a not of If he but the Word says so Scripture will be fufilled. Judas, to me is likened to the tares amonst the wheat.

he was saved by sharing in the prophecy that had to be fulfilled.

this is a conversation outside of OSAS so im not linking it.

However, I am saying that Judas was saved for participating in God's plan.

Should I show scripture?

Also I see a not of If he but the Word says so Scripture will be fufilled. Judas, to me is likened to the tares amonst the wheat.

Should I show scripture?

Hi exrockstar.

It was not until the end of Christs ministry that Judas began to pilfer and to grow cold in his love of Christ. And it was not untill the last supper that the devil entered into his mind and became united in the same crime. Two days before the passover the devil put it into the heart of Judas to go to Christs enemies and betray Him. (Matt. 26:1-5, 14-16; John 13:2). It was at this time he openly broke away from christ AND SAUGHT THE OPPORTUNITY TO BETRAY HIM.

Judas was sorry for his betrayal (Matt. 27:3-5), and he could have been forgiven as Peter was when he, Peter, cursed God and denied Christ three times, and fled like a coward at his test. But being of the disposition to do so Judas brooded over his sin and eventually yielded to satan to commit suicide. Judas then is a specific example of a New Testament man who was once saved and in God's favour and grace, but who lost this favour and went to Hell because of sin (Matt. 25:24 Acts 1:16-25). For by Transgression Judas fell. All he had to do was repent as Peter did and Judas would have been Ok!

Should I show scripture?

Hi exrockstar.

It was not until the end of Christs ministry that Judas began to pilfer and to grow cold in his love of Christ. And it was not untill the last supper that the devil entered into his mind and became united in the same crime. Two days before the passover the devil put it into the heart of Judas to go to Christs enemies and betray Him. (Matt. 26:1-5, 14-16; John 13:2). It was at this time he openly broke away from christ AND SAUGHT THE OPPORTUNITY TO BETRAY HIM.

Judas was sorry for his betrayal (Matt. 27:3-5), and he could have been forgiven as Peter was when he, Peter, cursed God and denied Christ three times, and fled like a coward at his test. But being of the disposition to do so Judas brooded over his sin and eventually yielded to satan to commit suicide. Judas then is a specific example of a New Testament man who was once saved and in God's favour and grace, but who lost this favour and went to Hell because of sin (Matt. 25:24 Acts 1:16-25). For by Transgression Judas fell. All he had to do was repent as Peter did and Judas would have been Ok!

Matthew 27

3 Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders

not to make an excuse for Judas but you don't think Jesus expected to die ever since the beginning?

Jesus always knew He had to die.

Besides, what name did Jesus call Judas when the guards went to get Him? :21: ... 3xR0c|<stAr