Sign in to follow this  
Guest LadyC

Quick and Easy Sloppy Joes

Guest LadyC

2 lbs ground beef

1 can condensed tomato soup

8 oz chunky mild salsa (or more as needed)

Brown your meat and drain off the grease. mix in the tomato soup and the salsa and simmer. serve over buns with grated cheese.

Guest LadyC

i am the QUEEN of easy cooking! i absolutely hate to cook. in fact, i hate spending time in the kitchen for any reason at all.

my mom gave me this recipe, and i've never made sloppy joes any other way since then! it really is the best i've ever tasted.

i use chunky salsa in my meatloafs too.... i'll have to post that recipe.

Guest The Chief

Tried your recipe out last night...loved it!

Guest LadyC

yea!!! i knew ya would.... well not YOU in particular, but anyone who tried it! it's awesome, aint it?

why on earth would anyone want to put minced beef on top of bread :emot-puke::noidea::whistling::24:

Doesnt it all sort of flop over and get soggy :24::emot-puke::24::emot-puke::24:

got one even easier

developed by a college student with no money

brown hamburger, add ketchup packets from fast food place

serve on bread

you should taste his thousand island dressing recipe

2 packets mayo

1 packet ketchup

1 packet pickle relish

stir

Guest LadyC

GROSS! i despise ketchup.... besides, that ain't sloppy joes, that's ketchup-drowned beef!

ladypeartree, it's good stuff! most people eat it like burgers, but that really is too sloppy. i prefer spooning it over toasted bread and eating it with a fork.

2 lbs ground beef

1 can condensed tomato soup

8 oz chunky mild salsa (or more as needed)

Brown your meat and drain off the grease. mix in the tomato soup and the salsa and simmer. serve over buns with grated cheese.

One question before I try it .. :noidea:

Do you still taste the "tomato soup" or does it get blended to where you cant tell thats what is in it...

I have tried recipes with tomato soup and they all tasted like tomato soup with something in it ... :whistling:

GROSS! i despise ketchup.... besides, that ain't sloppy joes, that's ketchup-drowned beef!

ladypeartree, it's good stuff! most people eat it like burgers, but that really is too sloppy. i prefer spooning it over toasted bread and eating it with a fork.

poor kids have poor ways

:noidea:

Sign in to follow this