• Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

1 Corinthians 13

Guest shadow2b
- Amen God-man,

Deep-very deep

-WeLLLLL,yeah-----AT least ankle deep anyhow- :read: ,

-But mah LILL Bro.God-Man only duzz thatT just ta "show-OFF"---HE IS A moderator ya know??

-Of course ya do realize that bein a"moderatotr"one is sposed ta have"some"intelligience,wisdom,

-knowledge & the ability ta communicate that knowledge to others ,thereby setting a qualitative

-example for others & increasing their knowledge of substantive issuesANI-dancinggggreen.gif

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601

- Amen God-man,

Deep-very deep

-WeLLLLL,yeah-----AT least ankle deep anyhow- :read: ,

-But mah LILL Bro.God-Man only duzz thatT just ta "show-OFF"---HE IS A moderator ya know??

-Of course ya do realize that bein a"moderatotr"one is sposed ta have"some"intelligience,wisdom,

-knowledge & the ability ta communicate that knowledge to others ,thereby setting a qualitative

-example for others & increasing their knowledge of substantive issuesANI-dancinggggreen.gif

Do what???? :read::read::read::read::read:

I have a prayer language. I have never used it to speak out loud but I pray with it. The Holy Spirit prays for me because I don't know how to pray. No one can ever convince me that tongues are not for today.

Jude 20 says, "But ye, beloved building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost.

This is not talking about praying in English. We have a prayer language that is straight from the Holy Spirit who prays for us straight to God. We do not know how to pray as we should, but the Holy Spirit knows how to pray for what we need. Have you ever prayed so long and hard and wanted to say more to the Lord and didn't know what to say? That is where the Holy Spirit comes in. When you can't pray in English anymore then let the Holy Spirit pray for you. Prayers are answered when the Holy Spirit prays because He prays in true accordance with God's will.

Notice: Praying in the Holy Ghost (Holy Spirit) is to build up ourselves in our most holy faith, by praying in the Holy Ghost. People today want to say this was only done on Pentecost. People just don't know or understand how much praying in the Holy Ghost helps.

Many people are turned off because some use this gift wrongly. If used rightly praying in the Holy Spirit is a real blessing. Praying in the Holy Spirit increases one's prayer life like you would not believe. What a wonderful experience to hear the Holy Spirit pray for you. People don't understand that the Holy Spirit is used to pray for you and not just to give messages. When messages are given out loud in chruch then there must be an interpreter of two or three. Praying in the Holy Spirit is much different than this. It is a prayer language just between you, the Holy Spirit and God.

Guest shadow2b
-God-Man,

One simple question. Where were the interpreters on the day of Pentecost? Every man heard the apostles in their own language!

--YEAHHHHHHHHhhhhh!!!!!!!-GREAT ???????--RON---IS THAT WHUTt YA CALL A "GOTCHA"??- :read:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601

Amen!!! Just cuz Benny Hinn gets up and speaks in some language he refers to as tounges, well, you can't judge a whole activity by one person or one group of people!!! If we went by that standard, we would say that every preacher is greed driven! :read:

Guest SERVANT OF ALL

Seems like peope are arguing things I didn't say.

I prayed in tongues 16 hours straight by the commandment of God and that night the soviet Union collapsed. This is a about personal prayer time.

You people have no fear.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

I have a prayer language. I have never used it to speak out loud but I pray with it. The Holy Spirit prays for me because I don't know how to pray. No one can ever convince me that tongues are not for today.

Jude 20 says, "But ye, beloved building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost.

This is not talking about praying in English. We have a prayer language that is straight from the Holy Spirit who prays for us straight to God. We do not know how to pray as we should, but the Holy Spirit knows how to pray for what we need. Have you ever prayed so long and hard and wanted to say more to the Lord and didn't know what to say? That is where the Holy Spirit comes in. When you can't pray in English anymore then let the Holy Spirit pray for you. Prayers are answered when the Holy Spirit prays because He prays in true accordance with God's will.

Notice: Praying in the Holy Ghost (Holy Spirit) is to build up ourselves in our most holy faith, by praying in the Holy Ghost. People today want to say this was only done on Pentecost. People just don't know or understand how much praying in the Holy Ghost helps.

Many people are turned off because some use this gift wrongly. If used rightly praying in the Holy Spirit is a real blessing. Praying in the Holy Spirit increases one's prayer life like you would not believe. What a wonderful experience to hear the Holy Spirit pray for you. People don't understand that the Holy Spirit is used to pray for you and not just to give messages. When messages are given out loud in chruch then there must be an interpreter of two or three. Praying in the Holy Spirit is much different than this. It is a prayer language just between you, the Holy Spirit and God.

Hi Dove,

I believe that tongues are for today, as well, I hope I didnt imply otherwise.

But I do believe that even though when one speaks in a tongue, they themselves may not understand what they are saying, it is a known language somewhere.

I have heard testamonies as such where someone will be praying in a tongue and someone hears and understands in their native tongue, and services that were recorded and later analized and the same results.

To answer Rons question about the interpreter at pentecost.

God was the interpreter here or you might even say that everyone that heard them speak was an interpreter for they heard and understood them speak in their own language, not the Apostles were speaking all the languages, but God gave them interpretation in their own language. No need for a specific person called an interpretor.

This was an amzing thing that happened, I dont think that during church one says to another, that I am going to speak in a tongue and I want you to be an interpretor, on the contrary, one speaks in a tongue as tha Spirit gives them utterance, and this sams Spirit grants to another the interpretation.

In the case of Pentecost he granted thousands interpretation.

God bless

Kevin

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

One simple question. Where were the interpreters on the day of Pentecost? Every man heard the apostles in their own language! God is the same yesterday, today, and forever. As the old Hinsons song says-He never changes!!! (and we can agree on that!)

Right. There was no need for interpreters because each man heard his own language. Since this was a public gathering there were likely people from a variety of regions. It would not be the same situation in the church (The context in which Paul wrote 1 Cor. 13-14), where there were perhaps only three languages at the most. In the context of the church meeting, Paul wrote that there should be one who interprets.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

- Amen God-man,

Deep-very deep

-WeLLLLL,yeah-----AT least ankle deep anyhow- :rolleyes: ,

Ohhhhh....check out the big brain on Gary! lol....

You'z is uzing wurds I dun't undurstand...