• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  146
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,308
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

Right on!

Christians who want to go for God and enjoy the freedom and victory He promises need to do a major room-by-room purge of their homes! We have done it in our church and as new believers come and begin to grow, they also do it. Some have rid their homes of major music collections, some have purged themselves of old phpotographs of their "party days" without Christ. I rid my home of an original ink canvas from Bali, of a pagan Bali dancer.

It's a great thing!

Yup, I did this last fall. I had some Wiccan family members from out of state come visit, and they were talking about faeries and such that were in these childrens books (One was called Children Of The Forest, cant remember the other) and I just got the creepiest feeling and we burned the books after they left. We have no regrets! I also destropyed some music CD's and some Halloween decorations.

I didnt realize when I bought those children's books, the connection between faeries and Wicca. The similarity creeped me out. And I was disturbed how it all seemed so innocent and fun. Burning the books made a good statement to our children as well, especially since we have Wiccan relatives.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just amazes me how people can give power to inanimate objects.

Paper,stone,rocks,fabric,paint etc have no supernatural abilities.

If a person uses a rock to summon the dead, it is the beliefs of the person summoning that is evil, not the rock.

The rock cannot posess abilities.

So by this argument do you have any problem with having a Oujia board in your home?

• Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

If a person uses a rock to summon the dead, it is the beliefs of the person summoning that is evil, not the rock.

So by this argument do you have any problem with having a Oujia board in your home?

Why would I want one in my home? I also don't have Yatzee because I can't stand board games.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Yes cause somebody wasted good money on trash

• Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

No problem what so ever EXCEPT if an unbeliever sees it in my home, they might see it as a stumbling block.

I guarentee you that it would NOT be used by anyone in my home.

You know, you dont need a quija board to summon demons, you dont need anything other than desire to summon one.

I'm with Marnie, this is all superstition.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  02/18/1978

And I'll just refer back to the difference I posted a page ago or so...

An oija board was designed specifically for necromancy. Gnomes, fairies, pet rocks, and yahtzee were not.

And I'll just refer back to the difference I posted a page ago or so...

An oija board was designed specifically for necromancy. Gnomes, fairies, pet rocks, and yahtzee were not.

The issue of gnomes specifically is something I have only been learning about in the last few days. Can anyone share any info on exactly how faeries and gnomes originated?

• Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

The entire premise of this thread is false.

An "object" can neither be demonic or satanic.

They can be used for satanic or demonic purposes but the object does not absorb satan or demons into them.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

The entire premise of this thread is false.

An "object" can neither be demonic or satanic.

They can be used for satanic or demonic purposes but the object does not absorb satan or demons into them.

And it causes and is based on nothing but fear

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  239
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

andrew i also agree with alot of what you said and we have also cleaned our home persay, i believe in annointing with oil and sending satan down the road from our home or anything else that wants to hang around. our church also have gone to peoples homes that have asked us and prayed over there homes and anointed it. people make think this stuff is silly and yes somethings can get out of hand, but we as christians have to be able to decern what is what and follow leading of the Holy Spirit. my son had some steven king books in his room and he couldnt sleep good and also had nightmares now i know there will be people that say those are just books and that is ok, but for us my son had to much idolizing of these books and once we got rid of them and prayed annoited his room , it all stopped. satan is sly and will use and do what he can to get a foot in the door. our job is to watch and be prepaid to know what is going on and take a handle on it in Jesus Name. satan loves disharmony in the home, fighting ect. hinders our prayers. i always plead the blood of the lamb over my home and family. ghost are demonic and fairys and trolls ect will not be found in my home. satan makes this things seem harmless as you say but i know different. now this is just my view and belief on these issues. even believe ufos are another of satans plans and i think that alot of his plans start years and years ago . like he can start something in motion that might not take place or root for 50 years. last thing i will say is i had a neighbor next door that hated us and was always giving us grief, no matter how hard i prayed she kept on and on one day i got with my son and we got our oil and walked our property and pleaded the blood of Jesus all over our property line and from that day forward not a word from them and now we can speak to each other as neighbors do. what a God we serve gbu vicki