AndrewA

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  146
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,308
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

The entire premise of this thread is false.

An "object" can neither be demonic or satanic.

They can be used for satanic or demonic purposes but the object does not absorb satan or demons into them.

1 Thessalonians 5:22 (King James Version)

22Abstain from all appearance of evil.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

I wrote this earlier

"No problem what so ever EXCEPT if an unbeliever sees it in my home, they might see it as a stumbling block.".

There is nothing wrong with anointing your home and praying for protection from evil for all those who enter your home.

I've done it myself.

But to say that an object in itself is satanic is false.

Demons can enter your home without attatching itself to an object.

If a person has an issue with an item, the problem is with the person and not the item.

If having the item around causes that person to think about it more, then remove the item but the problem is not the object, it is in the person.

It's like alcohol. Wine is not demonic but if a person has a problem with it, they should remove the temptation from their home. They can give that same wine to someone else to drink and that person will have no ill effects from it.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  469
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  09/21/1967

Fairies are considered real beings long before stories were made about them. no one knows exactly the origins etc, but one thing you can be sure of they are creations of Satan and are Demonic, opposed to Satan using an object that already exists like a cyrstal.

Taken from Wiki.

Origin of fairies

Folk beliefs

People who believed in the existence of fairies often did not always ascribe to them a definite origin,[3] and explanations varied culturally, regionally and temporally.

One popular belief was that they were the dead, or some subclass of the dead.[13] The banshee, with an Irish or Gaelic name that means simply, "fairy woman", is sometimes described as a ghost or as a harbinger of death.[14] The Cauld Lad of Hylton, though described as a murdered boy, is also described as a household sprite, like a brownie.[15] One tale recounted a man caught by the fairies, who found that whenever he looked steadily at one, the fairy was a dead neighbor of his.[16] This was among the most common views expressed by those who believed in fairies, although many of the informants would express the view with some doubts.[17]

Another view held that they were an intelligent species, distinct from humans and angels.[18] In alchemy, in particular, they were regarded as elementals, such as gnomes and sylphs, as described by Paracelsus.[19] This is uncommon in folklore, but accounts describing the fairies as creatures of the air have been found popularly.[20]

A third belief held that they were a class of "demoted" angels.[21] One popular story held that when the angels revolted, God ordered the gates shut; those still in heaven remained angels, those in hell became devils, and those caught in between became fairies.[22] Others held that they had been thrown out of heaven, not being good enough, but were not evil enough for hell.[23] This may explain the tradition that they had to pay a "teind" or tithe to Hell; as fallen angels, though not quite devils, they are subject to the Devil.[24]

A fourth belief was the fairies were devils, entirely.[25] This belief became much more popular with the growth of Puritanism.[26] The hobgoblin, once a friendly household spirit, became a wicked goblin.[27] Dealing with fairies was in some cases considered a form of witchcraft and punished as such in this era.[28] Disassociating himself from such evils may be why Oberon, in A Midsummer Night's Dream, carefully observed that neither he nor his court feared the church bells.[29]

The belief in their angelic nature was less common than that they were the dead, but still found popularity, especially in Theosophist circles.[30][31] Informants who described their nature sometimes held aspects of both the third and the fourth view, or observed that the matter was disputed.[30]

A less-common belief was that the fairies were actually humans; one folktale recounts how a woman had hidden some of her children from God, and then looked for them in vain, because they had become the hidden people, the fairies. This is parallel to a more developed tale, of the origin of the Scandinavian huldra.[30]

Sources of beliefs

One theory for the source of fairy beliefs was that a race of diminutive people had once lived in the Celtic nations and British Isles, but been driven into hiding by invading humans. They came to be seen as another race, or possibly spirits, and were believed to live in an Otherworld that was variously described as existing underground, in hidden hills (many of which were ancient burial mounds), or across the Western Sea.[4] Some archaeologists attributed Elfland to small dwellings or underground chambers where diminutive people might have once lived.[32] In popular folklore, flint arrowheads from the Stone Age were attributed to the fairies as "elf-shot".[33] The fairies fear of iron was attributed to the invaders having iron weapons, whereas the inhabitants had only flint and were therefore easily defeated in physical battle. Their green clothing and underground homes were credited to their need to hide and camouflage themselves from hostile humans, and their use of magic a necessary skill for combating those with superior weaponry.[4] In Victorian beliefs of evolution, cannibalism among "ogres" was attributed to memories of more savage races, still practicing it alongside "superior" races that had abandoned it.[34] Selkies, described in fairy tales as shapeshifting seal people, were attributed to memories of skin-clad "primitive" people traveling in kayaks.[4] African pygmies were put forth as an example of a race that had previously existed over larger stretches of territory, but come to be scarce and semi-mythical with the passage of time and prominence of other tribes and races.[35]

Another theory is that the fairies were originally worshiped as gods, but with the coming of Christianity, they lived on, in a dwindled state of power, in folk belief. Many beings who are described as deities in older tales are described as "fairies" in more recent writings.[5] Victorian explanations of mythology, which accounted for all gods as metaphors for natural events that had come to be taken literally, explained them as metaphors for the night sky and stars.[36]

A third theory was that the fairies were a folkloric belief concerning the dead. This noted many common points of belief, such as the same legends being told of ghosts and fairies, the Sidhe mounds in actuality being burial mounds, it being dangerous to eat food in both Fairyland and Hades, and both the dead and fairies living underground.[37]

If I saw a REAL fairy or REAL gnome, I would SCREAM DEMON and run to the nearest church.

But a statue or painting or picture of a gnome or fairy is nothing to fear.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.09
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

I would go to a shrink, because there isn't any such thing to see.

Point made, I was being a tad dramatic.

:)

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.09
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Point made, I was being a tad dramatic.

:)

Nooooooooo not you!

:thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  146
  • Content Count:  2,308
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

Faeries and gnomes are not real, what the wiccans see is the work of demons deceiving them. A big factor for me is what was the original intent when this character was created? Was it created to be a false god such as gnomes and such essentially are? Then it is the appearance of evil.

Do most people actually see a stone painted gnome in someones garden and think "they must worship satan"?

I dont think so.

Most people would probably laugh at the silly looking thing.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  469
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  09/21/1967

Do most people actually see a stone painted gnome in someones garden and think "they must worship satan"?

I dont think so.

Most people would probably laugh at the silly looking thing.

You are missing the point, no people will not think that at all, however God will look upon it and say Why are there statues of demonic manifestation that is entirely of Satan's creation in my child's home?