• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Matthew 25:41-46

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  155
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  09/20/1980

You seem so holy,

so powerful

so close to GOD

But I'm still VERY hungry

and lonely and cold.

wow

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Amen, wow!

James 4:17 Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Powerful post Wisdom!

• Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,692
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  12/31/1952

Remember your calling, bro/sis.....always take time to remember your calling.  Sometimes the purposes behind your and my calling are going to look as if they're far out "in left field".  But our FATHER knows whenever HE calls us in any situation HE didn't dial the wrong number.

HE knows you...HE knows me, and armed with this knowledge HE knows what "gifts" we have and ALL of our faults.  HE will never assign us tasks/jobs we can't accomplish.  HE never wants us to believe it's our ability/inability that will effect the outcome.  Instead....it's our obedience, HE'll supernaturally equip us to make seemingly impossible tasks/missions in dealing with others VERY possible.

HE chooses to use YOU and I in powerful ways......don't accept the calling based on how YOU think you'll do.  You don't have HIS mind.  Accept it strictly based on your faith in what HE can do through you.  Then, you'll be a blessing to those mentioned above.  Remember your calling......start today......remember YOUR calling.  Don't just be in church for so long that you've FORGOTTEN why YOU were called.  Think about the lonely souls out here because it's getting late.  

Remember.....remember-your-calling.

Just keepin it real! :thumb:

Guest C.D. Light

Oh Wisdom, dont remind me  :exclaimation:

I gotta go do something this week end that I dont wanna do.

But Im just gonna shut my eyes and go do it anyhow.

Its the follow up to the dream I was given........and now the time is come  :halo:  :angel:  :biggrin:  :angel:  :D  :halo:

cd

Hey what is it CD I'm really curious. What was the dream? Anyway the topic. That was a wonderful poem Wisdom. We have a crisis going on in our area as the food pantries are almost out of food, and the homeless shelters are full. But on the front page the last couple of days the community is praised for all the toys they have bought for tots. I just have to wonder if they can enjoy them while there hungry and where will they take them if they are homeless. When I point this out people say why don't they get a job. I'm never sure why someone would buy a toy for a child and then balk at feeding one. Maybe the community thinks it's the parents responsibility to provide food and the communities responsibility to provide toys. I guess that's the one good thing I can say about Christmas, if it wasn't for that alot of people would not even be this charitable. Sad isn't it. Our plan for Christmas day is to go into the ghetto to hand out mittens and food. I've been told I'm nuts, but if I'm nuts it feels good.

Love in Yeshua's name

Shilou

Guest C.D. Light

shilou--the dream was given to me on nov 17, but it was very lengthy and had to do with my private life. I dont wish to share it .....at least not right now.

Lots of people have their priorities mixed up sometimes, on the charity thing. And I often wonder what their motives are; if its just to get rid of some guilt for another year, then thats not good. Only God knows.

cd

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

shilou--the dream was given to me on nov 17, but it was very lengthy and had to do with my private life. I dont wish to share it .....at least not right now.

Lots of people have their priorities mixed up sometimes, on the charity thing. And I often wonder what their motives are; if its just to get rid of some guilt for another year, then thats not good. Only God knows.

cd

CD, when someone gives, you question their motives?

:exclaimation: