George

Purpose of the Study Groups Forums

77 posts in this topic

Dear brothers and sisters in the Lord,

The purpose of establishing the Study Group Forum was for senior members and administrators of Worthy Ministries to lead specific Bible studies. Recently there were Bible studies posted that denied the deity of Messiah and for this reason I have limited the starting of topics to Royal Members and those who are part of the ministry. Anyone may reply to these Bible studies.

Because we want to have open dialogue with even those who disagree with the leadership of Worthy Ministries, please post your threads in the appropriate forums, i.e. Controversial issues, Doctrinal Questions.

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

Good job, George. I would also suggest pinning this where it doesn't get buried.

How does one become a Royal member? Is it by number of posts?

Yeah, smasher. I think it's 1500 or 1000 posts makes you "royalty" ;)

2000 posts get you into Royalty!!!!

-yuppp-and now you may all kiss mah RING & give me tha proper obeisancegrovel.gifI dee-survysAahistory.gifoyr

-I'LL ruyn ya thru wid mah trusty swword-duhswordfight.giftongue2.gifnyyy--nyy-nyyy-nyyyytongue2.gifnyyy-nyyy-nyy

-yuppp-and now you may all kiss mah RING & give me tha proper obeisancegrovel.gifI dee-survysAahistory.gifoyr

-I'LL ruyn ya thru wid mah trusty swword-duhswordfight.giftongue2.gifnyyy--nyy-nyyy-nyyyytongue2.gifnyyy-nyyy-nyy

guypie.jpg

But what about us little people? I mean I love to have bible studies, even though I haven't posted any yet iv only been posting for a week now...

I am not a false teacher, I believe that Jesus is God, I am writing a book about how Jesus is God. I believe there will be a rapture & tribulation, 1000 yr. reign, Satan will be released, then he will be locked up for ever. For by grace have you been saved through faith, Not by works. I am not anti-Semitism, I love Jesus with all my heart, I want to be a pastor or an evangelist, I was saved when I was young and accepted Christ as my savior, and knew I was a sinner.

So ... can you rethink that Idea? because i would love to start topics on bible study

Thank you for listening...

Your brother in Christ,

Joel

I like the study group forums

Yukon