• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,266
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/21/1954

You are right.

If there is a subject you would like to see discussed you could ask someone to start it, or you could just start it yourself in the General Forum. That is a place anyone can start threads and contribute.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  490
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  02/25/1990

ok, thankyou, that makes sense!

• 8 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

Dear brothers and sisters in the Lord,

The purpose of establishing the Study Group Forum was for senior members and administrators of Worthy Ministries to lead specific Bible studies. Recently there were Bible studies posted that denied the deity of Messiah and for this reason I have limited the starting of topics to Royal Members and those who are part of the ministry. Anyone may reply to these Bible studies.

Because we want to have open dialogue with even those who disagree with the leadership of Worthy Ministries, please post your threads in the appropriate forums, i.e. Controversial issues, Doctrinal Questions.

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

We need to study the land and how God can actually heal the land if we turn from our wicked ways and humbling ourselves. This also involves forgivness for the sheding of innocent blood in the land! This is very important, from the time this land was founded by our founding Fathers innocent blood has been shed to possess the land, therefore the land is cursed. We as Christians cannot inherit or posess a land that is cursed! I need help in finding passages in the bible about this information. Our government and our ansestors are guilty of this and the curse goes through 7 generations. This is one curse that needs to be broken and can only be done by asking forgivness. That means we can break the curse and inherit the land that God will give to us who are under the blood of christ. There is a group of humble christians right now going throughout our land breaking these generational curses on the land. If this makes since to you post it for me. I would like some input! Thanks

• 3 months later...
Guest AlbaD

I've just been wanting to now that....Well ok first of..Hello everyne my name is Alba *hello* i'm 17 years old.. and although I'm not as wise as many of you... Thats why i came to you gusy for answers.....

This girl who claims to be christian..is Gay and she says that even if shes gay...god will oversee that and let her enter his kingdomw beacuese she says she follows the word of god, Now this is were I'm baffled...The bible says

The homosexuality is exactly one of the many subjects listed in 1

Edited by AlbaD

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,765
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  128
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Hello AlbaD,

The Bible is clear on the subject and I would stick with that! The Bible hasn't changed in thousands of years -- it was direct revelation from God on every aspect of life and this must be the determining factor of what is TRUE, RIGHT, and HOLY for our lives.

May God bless you as you speak to your friend! I would suggestion looking into organizations such as Exodus International for materials to share with your friend,

Your brother in the Lord with much agape love,

George

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

I've just been wanting to now that....Well ok first of..Hello everyne my name is Alba *hello* i'm 17 years old.. and although I'm not as wise as many of you... Thats why i came to you gusy for answers.....

This girl who claims to be christian..is Gay and she says that even if shes gay...god will oversee that and let her enter his kingdomw beacuese she says she follows the word of god, Now this is were I'm baffled...The bible says

The homosexuality is exactly one of the many subjects listed in 1

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  08/20/1951

Alba, if she is truly following the word of God she would repent...The Word of God does clearly state that homosexuality is wrong...

• 4 months later...

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Recently there were Bible studies posted that denied the deity of Messiah and for this reason I have limited the starting of topics to Royal Members and those who are part of the ministry. Anyone may reply to these Bible studies.

Because we want to have open dialogue with even those who disagree with the leadership of Worthy Ministries, please post your threads in the appropriate forums, i.e. Controversial issues, Doctrinal Questions.

George

Hey George. I'm New here and enthused by what I am reading. How does one locate these "appropriate forums?" I disagree with the concept that Jesus is God, coequal with the father, coeternal, and etc., however, I am not "set in stone" about it. I would like to be able to express my reasons with scripture, and see if anyone can "reason with me" about it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  7,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  12/19/1959

Recently there were Bible studies posted that denied the deity of Messiah and for this reason I have limited the starting of topics to Royal Members and those who are part of the ministry. Anyone may reply to these Bible studies.

George

Hey George. I'm New here and enthused by what I am reading. How does one locate these "appropriate forums?" I disagree with the concept that Jesus is God, coequal with the father, coeternal, and etc., however, I am not "set in stone" about it. I would like to be able to express my reasons with scripture, and see if anyone can "reason with me" about it.

Welcome to Worthy, Enquirer.

I am not George but I do serve here and will answer your question.

Our Statement of Faith is posted for all to see. The purpose of the Study Group forum is for members of the ministry team to lead Bible Studies that are in line with our Statement of Faith.

We don't mind someone who disagrees with our conclusions but we do ask that those disagreements are posted in the "appropriate" forum and that all discussion is conducted with patience and civility.

The Outer Court is for unbelievers...those who do not accept Jesus Christ, the Word made into flesh, as Lord & Savior. For those who do believe God but do not agree with us on a point of doctrine, such as the triunity of God, the appropriate forum would be controversial within the inner court.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  7,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  12/19/1959

...but am lost as to this "inner court" "outer court" thing you reference. Also, I do not understand how one gets into the "appropriate forum" in either court. Can you clear it up just a tad for me.

The Outer Court is open to ALL people; the Inner Court is restricted to believers. When a person signs up, they have privileges to both areas until they inform us that they do not believe. They are then reclassified as unbelievers and their posting is restricted to the Outer Court. Regarding getting to the various forums, they should be on the main page for the discussion boards.

Worthy Discussion Boards