• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,266
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/21/1954

You get post counts in every forum except the Fellowship Hall. Chat does not count toward your post count.

IR :il:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest godlywoman413

Hello.

I am a new member as well. I joined some time back, but have had computer problems. My computer crashed and, well, that was that for awhile! I see that there are some new things like this bible study and I look forward to it. God Bless!

:laugh::):D

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  191
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  629
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  03/29/1970

George can someone please start a study on renewing one's mind. That would be so greatly appreciated. :rolleyes:

God Bless You

Jacqueline

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  4

I am not at all sure that locking out those who are not Royal Members from posting in this forum is a good thing to do George. From the standpoint that God might want to work through some who are not Royal Members to lead Bible Studies.

I wonder if it might not be more in line with the freedom we all have to minister to one another in Christ to lock out a specific member who is starting Bible Studies that are out of line with the Word than to lock out a big group of members (who are not Royal Members) as a way to protect the forum from bad studies.

I mean do we discourage the sharing of the gospel by any Christian because a few share it in a way that puts people under the Law?

Do we keep most Christians from teaching others the things of God and limit such to those with Bible school training because some teach what is wrong?

This approach seems very much like that of the world in the way that governments make laws that limit our freedom in an effort to protect us from ourselves.

The Lord says that every one has a psalm or a song or a prophecy and that all should be given freedom to share with the church judging what is of God and what is not.

I am not at all certain that locking one's out is in line with the freedom to minister as God gives us through His Word.

Carlos

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  274
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  07/03/1995

I am not at all sure that locking out those who are not Royal Members from posting in this forum is a good thing to do George.  From the standpoint that God might want to work through some who are not Royal Members to lead Bible Studies. 

I wonder if it might not be more in line with the freedom we all have to minister to one another in Christ to lock out a specific member who is starting Bible Studies that are out of line with the Word than to lock out a big group of members (who are not Royal Members) as a way to protect the forum from bad studies. 

I mean do we discourage the sharing of the gospel by any Christian because a few share it in a way that puts people under the Law? 

Do we keep most Christians from teaching others the things of God and limit such to those with Bible school training because some teach what is wrong?

This approach seems very much like that of the world in the way that governments make laws that limit our freedom in an effort to protect us from ourselves. 

The Lord says that every one has a psalm or a song or a prophecy and that all should be given freedom to share with the church judging what is of God and what is not. 

I am not at all certain that locking one's out is in line with the freedom to minister as God gives us through His Word. 

Carlos

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yah george I have a HUNDRED good Bible Study and Ministry topics!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  7,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Birthday:  12/19/1959

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great...then stick around and let your brethren get to know you first. Let us see your fruit... "Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them." Matthew 7:20

Be Blessed,

Wayne

Guest cloe1971

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great...then stick around and let your brethren get to know you first. Let us see your fruit... "Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them." Matthew 7:20

Be Blessed,

Wayne

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i was just wondering.... :emot-hug: ......is it the number of posts that is more important or the quality of what is in the post? ive seen some peoples names come up in here quite a bit that seem to be...umm...not so christian like and they do not speak out of love. do those posts count toward their ROYAL MEMBERSHIP? if so i do not think that is fair to those who do speak with love and who give scripture to uplift and encourage their brothers and sisters. its just a thought. i was wondering and thought i would ask. :thumbsup:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  7,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Birthday:  12/19/1959

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Be Blessed,

Wayne

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i was just wondering.... :P ......is it the number of posts that is more important or the quality of what is in the post? ive seen some peoples names come up in here quite a bit that seem to be...umm...not so christian like and they do not speak out of love. do those posts count toward their ROYAL MEMBERSHIP? if so i do not think that is fair to those who do speak with love and who give scripture to uplift and encourage their brothers and sisters. its just a thought. i was wondering and thought i would ask. :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The original post at the beginning of this thread, which George wrote, is out-dated and does not apply in regards to the "Royals". There is no such title as "Royal" any longer and post counts mean absolutely nothing, which is why we removed them from the side bar that identifies the member in each post. You and brother Carlos are right on with your point, which is something we corrected middle of last year. Post counts are no longer considered at all when someone is asked to join the ministry team as a Watchmen, Chat Admin or Moderator. They are selected by their fruit as the Spirit leads George and those involved in the ministry! :emot-hug:

Be Blessed,

Wayne

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  274
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  07/03/1995

All right! Only 20,000 more to go! :o:P:blink::24::24::o:36::36::24::blink: