IGNORED

Purpose of the Study Groups Forums

George

Guest cloe1971
Yah george I have a HUNDRED good Bible Study and Ministry topics!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great...then stick around and let your brethren get to know you first. Let us see your fruit... "Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them." Matthew 7:20

Be Blessed,

Wayne

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i was just wondering.... :blink: ......is it the number of posts that is more important or the quality of what is in the post? ive seen some peoples names come up in here quite a bit that seem to be...umm...not so christian like and they do not speak out of love. do those posts count toward their ROYAL MEMBERSHIP? if so i do not think that is fair to those who do speak with love and who give scripture to uplift and encourage their brothers and sisters. its just a thought. i was wondering and thought i would ask. :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The original post at the beginning of this thread, which George wrote, is out-dated and does not apply in regards to the "Royals". There is no such title as "Royal" any longer and post counts mean absolutely nothing, which is why we removed them from the side bar that identifies the member in each post. You and brother Carlos are right on with your point, which is something we corrected middle of last year. Post counts are no longer considered at all when someone is asked to join the ministry team as a Watchmen, Chat Admin or Moderator. They are selected by their fruit as the Spirit leads George and those involved in the ministry! :blink:

Be Blessed,

Wayne

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats good to here...if i was to be chosen for the ministry i sure hope it is by my fruit you see and the testimony of jesus christ i give....not a number of posts i make or answer... :36:

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  490
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/25/1990

I like the study group forums

Yukon

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

how does one study the ibel? What is the best way to staudy it if you are with other people or not with other people????

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  89
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/09/1974

I have to disagree with this policy. God calls people to service not a post count or other people. A pastor / teacher is not elected.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,266
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Birthday:  03/21/1954

The original post at the beginning of this thread, which George wrote, is out-dated and does not apply in regards to the "Royals".  There is no such title as "Royal" any longer and post counts mean absolutely nothing, which is why we removed them from the side bar that identifies the member in each post.  You and brother Carlos are right on with your point, which is something we corrected middle of last year.  Post counts are no longer considered at all when someone is asked to join the ministry team as a Watchmen, Chat Admin or Moderator.  They are selected by their fruit as the Spirit leads George and those involved in the ministry!  :blink:

Be Blessed,

Wayne

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just thought I would put this back for those who missed it. Post counts no longer have anything to do with who can start a Bible Study thread. Those called to serve in this ministry are the ones who are able to start threads in this forum...

HOWEVER...

Anyone can share things they have learned from God's word in many other forums.

IR :blink:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  89
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/09/1974

Thanks for the Post Count clarification

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  158
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  01/12/1983

I'd like to get on these bible studies. Getting stuff in my e-mail everyday and all that. :thumbsup: Who do I need to talk to to do that?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  4

I'd like to get on these bible studies. Getting stuff in my e-mail everyday and all that.  :thumbsup: Who do I need to talk to to do that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I could be way off Kitten as I have not been keeping up with the study forum but I don't think you can sign up to receive Bible studies and such. You just receive notification of a new post for those threads that you are watching. Including those in the study forum.

Again things may have changed but that was the way it was last I knew of.

Carlos

Guest shiloh357
I'd like to get on these bible studies. Getting stuff in my e-mail everyday and all that.  :o Who do I need to talk to to do that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey!! You can get daily devotionals in your e-mail. Just PM George, and he can set you up.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,015
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  4

Hey!!  You can get daily devotionals in your e-mail.  Just PM George,  and he can set you up.

Neat. Didn't realize that. Thanks Shiloh.

Carlos

• 2 months later...

• Topic Count:  490
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  02/25/1990

Ok, I am trying to make sense of this :)

So, when you say that only those that are part of the ministry can start a thread in here, you mean like Chat Admins, moderators, etc?

However, anyone can contribute to these threads?

Not to mention, if you think you have a good idea for a good bible study thread, all one has to do is pm.. say... some in this ministry(Worthy Minitries?) :24: .. and they might start a thread on it? :)

Sorry if I am completely off... but that is how I understand it..... *wishes was right*