• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/15/1985

I have. I walked through many different spiritual planes and encountered all kinds of entities both bad and good. The higher heavens are the most beautiful and abstract filled with colors, animals, and organic material that we've never seen on this plane the beings that inhabit these planes are highly intelligent and loving beings. The lower heavens are dark and lurky filled with hideous landscapes and twisted concepts of the higher heavens. The beings there can be violent and very deceptive i've never seen the biblical hell but if a hell in fire truly exist i mightve been on the boarders of those planes.

Grace to you,

Please explain scripturally who sits on the Throne of Heaven. :taped:

Please also explain scripturally your references above. :(

Peace,

Dave

Explain scripturally my references above? Reference exactly what to scripture?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

I have. I walked through many different spiritual planes and encountered all kinds of entities both bad and good. The higher heavens are the most beautiful and abstract filled with colors, animals, and organic material that we've never seen on this plane the beings that inhabit these planes are highly intelligent and loving beings. The lower heavens are dark and lurky filled with hideous landscapes and twisted concepts of the higher heavens. The beings there can be violent and very deceptive i've never seen the biblical hell but if a hell in fire truly exist i mightve been on the boarders of those planes.

Grace to you,

Please explain scripturally who sits on the Throne of Heaven. :thumbsup:

Please also explain scripturally your references above. :)

Peace,

Dave

Grace to you,

Your references to passing through spiritual planes of existence and coming across all kinds of beings both bad and good.

Who are these other highly intelligent and organic beings who are loving?

I just read this passage yesterday;

Mt

• 2 weeks later...

Grace to you,

Please explain scripturally who sits on the Throne of Heaven. :)

Please also explain scripturally your references above. :blink:

Peace,

Dave

Understanding the following in its most basic and simple form, will set our feet on the established foundation

Grace to you,

Please explain scripturally who sits on the Throne of Heaven. :)

Please also explain scripturally your references above. :blink:

Peace,

Dave

Grace to you,

Your references to passing through spiritual planes of existence and coming across all kinds of beings both bad and good.

Mt

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I will not answer for Dave, but I will state that I find your teaching false and hieratical, following both the Gnosticism and Esotericism beliefs.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Grace to you,

Please explain scripturally who sits on the Throne of Heaven. :cool:

Please also explain scripturally your references above. :laugh:

Peace,

Dave

Grace to you,

Mt

I will not answer for Dave, but I will state that I find your teaching false and hieratical, following both the Gnosticism and Esotericism beliefs.

Its not a teaching its a interpretation and I didnt say it the word did.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Well can you please elaborate further as to your interpretation of the scripture your ideas are taken from?

Blessings

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Scripture please ...

• Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

Does anyone else here feel that they sometimes have a strong gift of Discernment from God??? I didn't realize that I sometimes had it until a few of my Christians friends brought it to my attention. In my case I sometimes can read others sins that God has placed before me. I may cross a strangers' path whom I have never met and will never meet again and had felt the need to tell them of their "cross" or "burden" So far none have been insulted or angry because I felt that since God directed me to them that God also prepared their hearts and minds for me and what I was about to tell them. Strangest thing is that many times it's not necessarily a pain or burden that you can easily see or feel eminating from their spirit.

Anyone else have these strange experiences???? Anyone?

Blessings

Cajunboy

After 5 pages I am guessing this has become a debate..

Yes...it is an awesome gift as all of God's gifts are..

But ... I have seldom confronted anyone with that insight ..

I will never ever forget the first time the Lord spoke to me of someone else's situation and silly me I walked in where angels fear to tread..

they attacked me real good...

of course she was a sister in the Lord and apologized at a later date but man did she hate being confronted when all I did was speak what I saw..

Humm... reminds me of a Scripture..

Pro 17:12 Let a bear robbed of her whelps meet a man, rather than a fool in his folly.

Makes me really really cautious about what I share with folks.. really really... :whistling: