• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

The enemy is always waiting to attack us. My husband has been going through some very debilitating health issues. They started as soon as he begain emailing commentaries to friends and relatives. They are very "to the point" commentaries about many issues facing Christians, and why accepting Jesus as Lord and Savior is the most important decision to make. Some who he emails are non-believers, some are casual in their walk with God, some are new Christians. He hasn't allowed the pain to stop him, though :24: He is determined to reach as many people as he can before it is too late.

Even though Satan's demons are always waiting to pull us from God, we do have a weapon. Jesus. One of the most interesting books I have read is "The Screwtape Letters" by CS Lewis. It made me think about just who I was allowing to run my life.

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

The enemy is always waiting to attack us. My husband has been going through some very debilitating health issues. They started as soon as he begain emailing commentaries to friends and relatives. They are very "to the point" commentaries about many issues facing Christians, and why accepting Jesus as Lord and Savior is the most important decision to make. Some who he emails are non-believers, some are casual in their walk with God, some are new Christians. He hasn't allowed the pain to stop him, though :24: He is determined to reach as many people as he can before it is too late.

Even though Satan's demons are always waiting to pull us from God, we do have a weapon. Jesus. One of the most interesting books I have read is "The Screwtape Letters" by CS Lewis. It made me think about just who I was allowing to run my life.

<>< ><>

Nathele

yes..That is a great book to have read. I think one forgets the whole entire word of God comes to usas a father instructing his children, reprooveing, encouraging, edifying.... We serve The Living ..Risen King..Jesus Our saviour and Perfect Lover.

I will keep your husband in prayer sweetheart.....love InChrist only because He Loved me :24:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  2,791
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  06/13/1977

I hae to agree....Satan will not concentrate on someone who isn't a threat to him. Main reason being that satan is not omnipresent. He cannot be everywhere at once, so he and his minions haveto pick and choose who is the most danger to them.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Hi Patricia, in answer to this,

where do you get the idea the enemy is invadeing my Life? have been tested through fiery trials..I have been in the desert looking over the world and riches I can have...have been tempted from all sides... It is a part of our walk

Sorry mate the personal pronoun "you" was not meant to be specifically your self, but used in a general sense. I should have said invading some peoples life.

None of my threads have been directed at anyone in particular, at least I don't think they have, I try to keep personalities out of my posts. Sorry if I have given the wrong impression. :wub.

I edited this because of a typo

Edited by eric

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  04/13/1964

I was thinking the same thing, sofiag1964, and welcome to Worthy! :blink:

ty very much for your warm welcome!

yes, amen patricia :24: praise God for what He's brought you through! ty for those powerful words of God, they blessed me!

I too was promised my blessed son, who I almost lost and is now a healthy young man and was told I wouldn't live through cancer while I was pregnant with a 2nd child then lost the baby and almost lost my life having diverticular disease; the same faith that saw my husband through God's eyes while we were separated and forgive him; then fought and defeated the enemy when he brought up memories of being physically abused as a child and survived rape and prejudice because of being black, a woman and a Christian and have been disabled with a few illnesses for the past few years... through faith was I able to stand and not waiver, because of Him, I know that I know I have a purpose here on earth as with all Christians, He gave us all the word to go out and tell those who are lost of the Good News. Praise God for bringing me through it all and yes, there are more battles and have been healed of my inside battle wounds from the past. Abba Father, my Daddy, made me feel like His princess, told me how beautiful I am, what a virtuous woman I've become, how special I am and showed me how, through the Holy Spirit with the Sword of the Word in my hand, my shield of faith in the other in the name of Jesus with the rest of my armor of God, to defeat the enemy at each new battle and be victorious each and ever time.

what a mighty God we serve!!! Glory and honor to Him! Hallelujah!

Be blessed :24:

Edited by sofiag1964

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

Thank you for the prayers, Patricia. My husband is Satan's worst nightmare :mgfrog: For the first 45 years of his life he knew there was a God and somebody named Jesus, but then he met Jesus. It has been so amazing to watch how God changed him. He has such a love for the Lord and has studied and studied so that he is able to answer questions and discern good and bad doctrine. He is bold enough to speak out. He totally belongs to Jesus now and wants to serve Him. But there have been many attacks through the years. Nothing life threatening, but mostly pain. I am so proud of the way Ron handles all of this. He is stubborn enough to not give in to these attacks. He sends his commentary to his aunt. Something he said caused her to show them to her daughter (Ron's cousing) whose son is in prison and has asked Ron to mail the commentaries to him. Wow. Just think of all the people there who may be touched by the commentaries :rolleyes: We know that there will be more attacks, but we know where our strength comes from.

<>< ><>

Nathele