IGNORED

other gods

Karen C.

Guest Jipsah
Strange sights in the heavens are manifesting themselves with greater and greater frequency. Many Christians are now absolutely certain that unidentified flying objects and their associated phenomena are attributable to the evil angels of Satan.
We need to take care that we don't wander from spirituality into superstition.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

:P Jipsah~I hope the boogy man don't come and see ya? :shocked:

I know you will just tell him he don't exist...

You are wrong... all those things you have listed HAVE been occurring. There is another demension where these happen. It is around the un-saved folks. Demonic realm IS becoming overwhelmingly manifested to Christ rejecting society.

You would have been one of those "Christians" that couldn't help me find the answers to what I was going through...sad ;)

From my other post;There is serious manifestations of the demonic realm happening all around us to those who have opened that door.. I had other druggie friends asking "Christians" what was going on??? NO ONE COULD GIVE ME AN ANSWER?! Serious problem when you know something's wrong and go to the KNOWLEDGE SOURCE and get sent back empty handed...

That is why I speak out. I'm not proud of my testimony...where I've been w/satan is most degrading..but the Lord told me to use it to reach others. So I do.  :thumb:

THERE are OTHERS. I minister to them in prison and in my community.  

In Christ, Karen :P

Hello Lee,

Don't know if I've spoken directly to you before. In fact, I haven't been to the boards in a while.  I've kind of been planning a wedding, too.

You may or may not be aware that Karen C and I are sisters (biological).  The irony of the situation is this:  I work in a correctional facility and she was incarcerated in one.  Yes, I was so skeptical of all the inmates who ran around here praising "Jesus!" claiming to be born again.  (Actually, down right antagonistic is what I was)    So, guess what, then my big Sis goes to prison.  Next, thing I know, SHE'S went and found Jaysus, (sound familiar?).  Not that I had a problem with Christians, just felt like, well frankly that it was all a front to fool people.  Believe me, working 8 hours five days a week with some pretty dern good con artists, the games get old.  

So, now my sister has fallen into the same pasttime.  So, I say, well, guess I'll get to see if there's at least one ex-prisoner who is GENUINE.  Am I ashamed that I ever doubted.  To, know her at all (Karen) is to know that she does nothing half way.  She gives life her all, whatever that my be, unfortunately that's what helped get her into prison, trying to be in too many places in too few hours.  God knew what He was doing when He called her.  I can't think of one minute she is not meditating on Him, or praying or memorizing Bible verses (I'm not exaggerating).  Honestly, it can be downright drudgery at times ;) !  Can't remember the last time we jus' talked about the weather?  :shocked:  Every conversation we have leads to God.  Can't say that I'll ever be as on fire as she is, but maybe I'll get close?   :???:

Honestly, unless you have been directly involved in and experienced what people like her, who've had her experiences, you can not even begin to understand.  I didn't until I read the book she mentioned above Meth=Sorcery.  She took me for a ride one night; to SHOW me the lights.  She scared me.  I said, "Okay, you're tweaking, take me home."  (Working for the Dept of Corrections, I was familiar with terms like "tweaking" and "crashing" in the drug world)  Not, until I read that book did I realize the relationship with satan and drugs.

You know, don't ever think you're time is Prison Ministry is wasted, Lee.  It's not, not if you reach one person.  Without a prison ministry, my sister might have been just another druggie God knows where, but not likely with Him.  So, I just want to personally thank you for taking the time, and know that you have accomplished something.  :P

Guest leejosepho

Racer:

Warm greetings to you!

I hope I have not appeared disrespectful to your sister, and please know I do not in any way doubt her overall experience and the insights she has thereby gained.  Rather, my questions have only to do with what she might (better?) do with those things.

However, and although this kind of leaning is my tendency, I do not mean to presume I am somehow automatically correct when seeming to believe her own efforts aimed toward the propagation of Yah's Good News should match mine.

Welcome back!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

I appreciate you Leejosepho~Seeing Souls saved is foremost in my heart also....

:inlove: Luv my Sis!

Guest leejosepho

Karen C.:

Seeing souls saved is foremost ...

Wholeheartedly seeking answers ...

The picture is bigger than just me ...

Yep.  We are on the same frequency.

Keep your armor on, with sword in hand, and put down all other (all fleshly) defenses and pick a question or issue or whatever and let's dig in.

Where ya wanna start?!

Blessings to you!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  143
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I just can't resist jumping in on this thread.  I admire Karen C. very much, her fire for the Lord comes through on every post and she is kin to Paul in her amazing conversion story and fervor to reach others.

As for what LeeJoseph said about a lot of Christians not knowing how to really reach alcoholics and such, it's true.  That's why our testimonies are important, and maybe God let us go on for a while in our different sins to build a power testimony to use when reaching others like us.  BUT the Christian whose gift may not be  to understand the alcoholic and meet him in the gutter, might be the one that can reach the guy in the business suit at the office on wall street.  We all have our own callings, so we have to respect each member of the body that way.

A lot of people and Christians too have never walked some of the roads that Karen has walked. I have a really crazy patchwork past and I have been BLESSED to have walked in all kinds of places that my neighbor doesn't even know exist or could imagine going there so I have seen and can relate to some crazy stuff too.  Has anyone ever heard of a Rainbow Gathering, you would be shocked to see what goes on there, it is Apostasy in action like you would not believe. Thank the Lord for the saints that go to that mission field.  I lived on the road for nearly 15 years and met every kind of character imaginable,  from under homeless camps under bridges, to the rails, the winos at the parks, the shooting galleries of Las Vegas, the poorest of the poor on the reservations, on and on.

There's a LOT OF WORK TO DO, CHRISTIAN, Thank God for warriors like Karen C. who boldly go where angels fear to tread to SPEAK HIS NAME.

Guest leejosepho

Agreed, Josephstrks.  Completely.  And, your reference to the use of one's "testimony" is its proper use.

Yes, we had a "Rainbow Farm" (similar, I would assume) in Southern Michigan near here.  Several months ago, its owner/operator and a "partner" were taken out by some law-enforcement officers.

leejo,

Apparently, I jumped to unjust conclusions about you!  :shocked:  Clearly, you understand more where she's coming from than I.  Anyhow,  what I really wanted to impress upon you was for you to know that your time in prison ministry was not wasted!

God Bless!   :thumb:

Guest leejosepho

Racer:

Understood, and thanks.

After bumping heads with him for a few months, I once saw a real change take place in a guy on "Level 4" called "Whiskey".