Karen C.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  881
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

If I can get back to the mystery of fallen angels for a minute, I want to share something.  A while back, I read an article that talked about anti-Christ staging a fake rapture.  It talked about using high tech wizardry like holograms projected the clouds and such.  After reading it, I thought OK but how do you make people disappear?  After some thought on the idea, all that has to happen is have a large number of fallen angels materialize in some way impersonating dead Christians like the Paul, Peter, Martin Luther and so on.

I

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

;) Hello~whatsitmean~

As you can see from UFO section at top, there already is a dimention shift (for lack of a more exact term). In other words, something is happening!!!

When you understand the demons influence and the course of intent we will end up I believe to be "as the days of Noah", Matt 24:37.

Gen 6:1-6

6:1And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

5And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

From my experience, I found that when they do (demons)inhabit a person they become someone else. The continually seeking self and lustful things. Destructive and paranoid behavior leads to suicidal tendencies "OR" murderous thoughts...ie... everyone is out to get me!!

Why I'm telling this is due to the fact that there is an epidemic in which "these demons" are entering into people at a rate that would amaze you. It is through the drug "METH".

It is a demonic doorway. It is happening and they are driven literally by demonic forces they cannot understand.

Sound like Gen 6:5? It's really going on...

I don't think the anti-christ will have to stage anything, I believe after what I've seen anything is possible in that realm..

I seen things that would blow your mind...yes, I could see how he will fool many....

In Christ, Karen :shocked:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  143
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Guest leejosepho

Josephstrks:

Thanks for your comments ... and please allow me to quietly add a little clarification to your thoughts on "A.A.'s" first two Steps:

Step One is not an admission of being a sinner -- that comes later on, as throughout Steps Four through Nine.

Step One is an admission of total and complete personal powerlessness -- first over alcohol (and/or drugs, as in N.A.), then as to other things, on through the Steps -- and an admission of one's utter inability to manage his or her life successfully.  To wit:

"We admitted we were powerless ... and could not manage our own lives" (paraphrased).

The "parallel Scripture", as such, would be along the lines of Paul's own identical admission: "Of myself, I can do NO good thing."

Step Two, then, is about at least being willing to believe there is "a Power greater than ourselves" -- the One who created us, actually -- who CAN manage our lives for us ... successfully, of course!

Then, Step Three is a decision -- just a DECISION, mind you! -- to turn one's will and life over to the One who created us.

Then to actually take action ON that mere decision, Steps Four through Nine next follow immediately ... including everything imaginable in relation to sin and repentance and forgiveness and amends, etc.

And in the end?  The "demon(s)" that had me bound were "removed" -- as in "cast out" -- and now I no longer have to drink.  So simple, so majestic ... and so baffling to most other people.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Hi Karen,

I am impressed by your love for the Lord.

You are not like alot of people on this board trying to be right all the time or to insult people.

I call you my sister in the Lord too!

This world is so dark and so many people are lost and don't know it, so many Christians are asleep and don't know it, they live like there is no end.... one of these days soon, Jesus is coming back and many people will be suprised, Christians and non-Christians.

The enemy does realize this and tries to make the Christians very uneffectice for saving souls,he is doing a good job, it is diffecult if you work in a unchristian place to be a a efffective wittness, but don't forget we are in the light even if we don't say anything, God can work through us if we let Him and people will see a difference in us.

This world is so dark and it is getting darker everyday, every day you hear more troubles in the world,  we have to lift Jesus up ,because very soon we shall see our King, our Savior face to face!!!!!

Maranatha, Jesus is coming!!

In Christ,Angels

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  143
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Thanks LeeJoseph:

I was always the Al-Anon side of the fence, and around the time I was really gonna get serious about the program is when I found the Lord.  Someone in Al-Anon recommended I go to church, that I might be 'pleasantly surprised'.  I had already called out to Jesus by then and was getting pretty thirsty and did indeed find a great churching experience.

Thanks for the clarification on the steps.  I guess I got admitting you are powerless mixed up with confessing your are an alcoholic.  

Glad you are on the board LeeJoseph.  I'd love to hear your testimony sometime, because I have a feeling it's pretty interesting. Don't get discouraged on this board.  I do sometimes but then I keep coming back, so there's something good here going on.  You are blessed.

Guest leejosepho

Josephstrks:

I/we have probably blown the topic of this thread all over the place ... but ...

Without presuming to know for sure, and if I have heard you correctly, it is my speculation that the One who created us likely drew you out of a perverted 12-Step setting -- most of them are today -- right at that time you were "really gonna get serious about the program".  In other words, He saw to it your willingness was pointed in a better direction.

Blessings!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  881
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

Hi Karen, I have read some of the UFO section.