5 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted

Filling:

24 ounces cream cheese, softened

1 1/2 cups Splenda

3 eggs, room temperature

2 tsp vanilla extract

1 tsp lemon extract

16 ounces sour cream

Make Crust: Mix Splenda and almond flour with melted butter; press onto bottom and 1 1/2 inches up sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Set aside while mixing filling.

Beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy, keeping the mixer on a low setting throughout the beating and mixing process. Add Splenda a little at a time and continue beating until creamy. Add one egg at a time and beat very briefly after each egg. When eggs have been mixed into the cream cheese add vanilla and mix briefly, just until combined. Add the sour cream last and beat briefly.

Pour cream cheese mixture into the springform pan. Bake at 325

Thanx so much for this. I'm diabetic and it's always such a "drag" not being able to overdo it with snacks and stuff during holidays.

Wooot wooot....... now I can make a cheesecake and eat the entire thing by myself.... :24::24::P:)

I'm glad you will make use of this, Esther. I know several diabetics and the holidays, with the overabundance of sweet desserts, are very difficult for them. As a low carber that lost over fifty pounds, these recipes offer me an alternative to the high carb (read...gain five pounds from one meal) desserts. I LOVE CHEESECAKE!!!! Sorry....got carried away. :wub:

Is cheesecake very hard to make?

Is cheesecake very hard to make?

no .....it is ( or can be ) very easy ..you can even get some " no bake " ones :thumbsup:

Sign in to follow this