• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  665
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/24/1968

Watching those old shows I always enjoyed being "chilled". Angelique and Barnabas were the "big guns" DS always brought out when the ratings began to slip.

:emot-hug: It goes without saying which character was my favorite.... ANGELIQUE! :emot-hug:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  176
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  02/07/1956

Agreed. Some of the characters that came and went were interesting, but both Angelique and Barnabas could always be counted on to keep one glued to their chair. Ah, those were the days...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  74
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  10/12/1978

I have had some run ins with ghost in my past, my sister dealt with them more than I did. Knowing that God doesn't want his people to delve into necromancy, I wish I had not learned what I did about ghost. I too believe that ghost are demons. God's command not to deal with the dead is higher than my understanding goes. God said not to covet, but when I was young I did not see the harm in coveting. Now that I am older I see what coveting does to my heart, and my attitude towards others. God knows what is best for me, he is just trying to spare me heartache.

Ladyolight, as far as ghost residing on different frequencies you are getting into the mix of where science and the supernatural overlap. I do believe they do overlap. Quantum Physics seems to be closer to joining the spiritual and the physical than any science has before. God made the world, everything that is in it. We don't understand it all, but it all works together.

The devil, fallen angles, demons, and people have used God's creation in ways God never wanted it to be used. His love for people is the only thing that stopped him from ending all of creation.

I have had some run ins with ghost in my past, my sister dealt with them more than I did. Knowing that God doesn't want his people to delve into necromancy, I wish I had not learned what I did about ghost. I too believe that ghost are demons. God's command not to deal with the dead is higher than my understanding goes. God said not to covet, but when I was young I did not see the harm in coveting. Now that I am older I see what coveting does to my heart, and my attitude towards others. God knows what is best for me, he is just trying to spare me heartache.

Ladyolight, as far as ghost residing on different frequencies you are getting into the mix of where science and the supernatural overlap. I do believe they do overlap. Quantum Physics seems to be closer to joining the spiritual and the physical than any science has before. God made the world, everything that is in it. We don't understand it all, but it all works together.

The devil, fallen angles, demons, and people have used God's creation in ways God never wanted it to be used. His love for people is the only thing that stopped him from ending all of creation.

Yeah, I have been studying Quantum Physics for some time. I am referencing the M-Theory as it relates to frequencies and dimensions. What does coveting have to do with this?

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  74
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  10/12/1978

Yeah, I have been studying Quantum Physics for some time. I am referencing the M-Theory as it relates to frequencies and dimensions. What does coveting have to do with this?

I was compairing my understanding of God's commands. I was not trying to connect coveting and necromancy.

When I was younger I did not see anything wrong with coveting. God told me not to do it, but I did not understand why. Now I see that coveting is a display of the negative emotions in my heart and encourages further negative emotions in my heart. That is the danger of coveting. I was just comparing my understanding of God's command not to covet (which I did not always understand, but now I do) and my understanding of God's command to stay away form necromancy (which I still don't understand, but I have learned to trust God.)

I don't know why I should stay away from that kind of infromation, but I now know my mind, heart, and soul is on the line when I choose between following what God tells me to do and doing what I or anyone else wants to do.

• Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,846
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  01/05/1987

but bottom line is, scripture forbids us from communicating with the dead. if it's not possible, why would God forbid it?

I think it's because he know's exactly what we would be dealing with - demons.

I hope this thread doesn't become "dead" because it seems everytime I post on a subject or thread , that's the last one and I feel like I've offended everyone and have been excommunicated.

Don't worry about that! If you offend someone, they'll be SURE to let you know! :rolleyes:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

but bottom line is, scripture forbids us from communicating with the dead. if it's not possible, why would God forbid it?

I have to disagree Kyri, God never had a problem with calling demons, what they are, so why would He call them demons one place and ghost in another???

I have to disagree Kyri, God never had a problem with calling demons, what they are, so why would He call them demons one place and ghost in another???

This may clear it up...

http://www.gotquestions.org/ghosts-hauntings.html

Okay, then how does one explain the medium who called up a "real prophet" who was a ghost. I keep reading that story and came to the conclusion that the issue that surprises her was NOT because she actually was communicating with Samuel but that when Samuel came to her she realized that she was being a "medium" for King Saul who had ordered the death of people doing what he asked her to do.

Then I read about when Jesus died how people came up from the graves and were seen around the town - "ghosts" again but that wasn't condemned.

Then Jesus himself had a communication with Moses and Elijah on the mount of transfiguration - so if Jesus talked to "dead" what is so bad about it?

The only difference that I can see in these stories is: God bringing a dead person to you with a purpose or you conjouring one up yourself. :rolleyes:

When Cain killed Abell, his brothers blood "called out from the ground." Sound frequencies are audible to the spiritually sensitive so why can't they be picked up on and communicated to solve cases???????

I am not trying to be argumentative but I am seriously seeking answers to this issue as I have personally dealt with it.

:24::24::24: