• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1965

John is told to measure the temple in Revelation so if he is measuring the temple does that not mean there is a temple built in Jerusalem or shall we just take that page out of the bible.

Revelation 1

1 Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying,

Edited by Isa

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  263
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  12/02/1954

Is there a discussion point in there some where?

So far we have a Prime Minister and he would rather live in Tel Aviv. I look forward to the day of the coming of Messiah.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  113
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  02/22/1946

John is told to measure the temple in Revelation so if he is measuring the temple does that not mean there is a temple built in Jerusalem or shall we just take that page out of the bible.

Revelation 1

11 Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying,

Is there a discussion point in there some where?

So far we have a Prime Minister and he would rather live in Tel Aviv. I look forward to the day of the coming of Messiah.

Hi 'Tehilah Ba'Aretz'

Well one day when the Lord returns your Prime Minister won't have to worry about ruling over Israel because the Lord will be reign from Jerusalem and if your Prime Minister doesn't confess his sins and turn to the Lord (I am saying if he is not saved already) then he will have alot to worry about. For the Messiah will also bring judgment to those who do not know Him as Lord.

I must say it is more than having the knowledge that Jesus is Lord and Saviour or Messiah it is having a personal relationship with Him. :blink:

Edited by Isa

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  421
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Oh, I wouldn't take any page out of the bible. It is all connected and interesting.

On the section you are quoting from Revelation, I often compare this with Ezekiel Chap 40.

Do you find the two interesting when compared with eachother?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  421
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

I must say it is more than having the knowledge that Jesus is Lord and Saviour or Messiah it is having a personal relationship with Him.

Right on, Isa.

Even the devils believe, how could they do otherwise because they know, but they [the devils] tremble, while we in Christ rejoice in our person relationship with him.

I cometimes wonder how even the most sinful followers of Satan don't believe in Jesus Christ. They should ask their master. Satan has no doubt that Jesus Christ is real.

I must say it is more than having the knowledge that Jesus is Lord and Saviour or Messiah it is having a personal relationship with Him.

Right on, Isa.

Even the devils believe, how could they do otherwise because they know, but they [the devils] tremble, while we in Christ rejoice in our person relationship with him.

I cometimes wonder how even the most sinful followers of Satan don't believe in Jesus Christ. They should ask their master. Satan has no doubt that Jesus Christ is real.

I too was a sinner and still am but I praise the Lord He opened my eyes and I pray He does the same for others aswell. Satan can not hold anyone down it is their own sin that holds them back. They prefer to live in the dark lest their sins be exposed, they only come into the light if they are drawn into the light by the Father.

I praise the Lord that He loved me enough to seek me out otherwise I would be lost forever in that eternal lake of fire. PRAISE OUR LOVING FATHER AND HIS BLESSED SON OUR REDEEMER JESUS CHRIST. AMEN :whistling:

Oh, I wouldn't take any page out of the bible. It is all connected and interesting.

On the section you are quoting from Revelation, I often compare this with Ezekiel Chap 40.

Do you find the two interesting when compared with eachother?

Hi stan4257,

Yes I find it quite interesting but I notice Ezekiel is talking about the temple in the new Jerusalem not the earthly temple which is used for the millennial reign.