• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

Eze 20:24 Because they had not executed my judgments, but had despised my statutes, and had polluted my sabbaths, and their eyes were after their fathers' idols.

Eze 20:25 Wherefore I gave them also statutes [that were] not good, and judgments whereby they should not live;

Eze 20:26 And I polluted them in their own gifts, in that they caused to pass through [the fire] all that openeth the womb, that I might make them desolate, to the end that they might know that I [am] the LORD.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

.......................................................................DESOLATE

8074 shamem shaw-mame' a primitive root; to stun (or intransitively, grow numb), i.e. devastate or (figuratively) stupefy (both usually in a passive sense):--make amazed, be astonied, (be an) astonish(-ment), (be, bring into, unto, lay, lie, make) desolate(-ion, places), be destitute, destroy (self), (lay, lie, make) waste, wonder.

{consider JUST USA's and world's worship of Molech, Asclepius,...:abortion,Pharmakeia. The "Indescribable Evil" of abortion-cbrinfo.org}

Jeremiah 32:35

Acts 7:42

1973 Roe v Wade; "God Bless America" ???

Psa 94:19 In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.

Psa 94:20 Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with thee, which frameth mischief by a law?

Psa 94:21 They gather themselves together against the soul of the righteous, and condemn the innocent blood.

Then consider Israel looking to the USA, protection/upcoming Peace conference/...:

II Chronicles 16

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

i think of these scriptures whenever i watch the news :) . there are bunches of people out there that are 'stupefied' and refuse to see the truth.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

damo1

me to i often think of these scriptures and the people in my church have israel on our prayers i pray for israel every day when i am praying for my partner in the philippines and those that god has put into my life and its so true some people can not open them selves up and the truth is hitting them in the face but some wil just bluntly ingnore this as to say its not my problem

thanks for this

from your brother in the lord damien

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

Thank you for your agape and edifying replies. Exhorting one another-so wonderful. 1 Corinthians 12.

Long so much that all our thoughts/posts here on a message board would be that so that "all may learn, all may be comforted, that THE Jesus Christ's Church would be edified" {from 1 Corinthians 14, which I pretty-much view as a definition of how we are to worship The Father in Spirit[=The Holy Spirit] and Truth[=Jesus]:via a Holy Ghost led worship service}. We are to be IN Jesus-John 17. IN "the whole armour of God"-Ephesians 6:10-18. "To love one another as I [=Jesus] have loved you."

To me, have been helped in trying to comprehend the absolute unconscionable wickedness of this world-"the whole world lieth in wickedness"-{1John} and the inability to "reason" with it--> to me, that Satan/devil/... are somewhat pretty much in charge. That we are to use "the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God" against the enemies defined and not jabbing one another. To me we are to "earnestly contend for the faith":not give up, but if necessary go down/die swinging as many millions have before us. IN faith-"which is IN me[=Jesus]"-Acts 26:18. Jesus-"the author and finisher of faith"-Hebrews 12:2. To please The LORD. That ALL, enemies included, would know that JESUS CHRIST IS LORD! A "trumpet sound!".

Back around 1992 one commentator said that God The Father's ultimate will for us is:

Rom 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.