Near

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I can't wait to walk through walls like Jesus did. I'll just pop into my neighbors houses and yell "BOO!" :emot-highfive:

And in heaven, our houses will always be clean, so we dont have to be embaressed when we have surprise visits!

ROFL, you are so right! I am not the cleanest person in the world, and I won't clean up my room unless you threaten me, lol!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

damo1

i was also told we get our own big homes with what ever we want the streets are gold and its an awsem place with plenty of color and worship all day and all night i do not know about food as we wil have new bodies that means we wil have to adjust to the climate and the way things are done in heaven i was also told we can float on air and do as jesus did walk on water and the walking through the wall thing wil be cool

i cant wieght to meet jesus and god and then see my son who passed away in 1998 and meet some of the other christians i know that have passed on my dear freind cheryl who was like an angel is in heaven with god and i wil be looking foward to seeing her know the time travel thing wil also be cool and i wonder if we wil be alowed to come to earth as this wil be cool to travel freely like the sons of god talked about in genesis 6 verses 1 to 8

yet stil wil keep to my last post and just sit back with king david and the apostle paul and talk about past events and ask them as many questions as i can then track down moses and elijah and finaly talk with peter and ask him what was going through his mind as peter was hard on mary magladine

then i will just spend the day walking and greeting the other christians that wil also be in heaven from all over the world and some of the missionerys i heard off that wear killed in the mission fields

yet i am dying to see my new home what it will look like as i have told god in my prayers what i want in my home and he has my list with the guns i asked to be placed near the fire place and my old dog and cat as i miss them both

god bless from your brother in the lord damien stipic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

Well, the title says it all. This is just a fun thread about Heaven! Nothing serious, you know, just for fun...talk about some funny and cute stuff you may do in Heaven that'll make others happy and smile! Like...if you're going to talk to the Seraphim or God or, whatever! Because God loves to see us talk happily with others! :emot-highfive:

So have fun, my friends!

Now, other than that...I wonder what the menu for eating will be like? Lol...

In heaven we will be free of our bodies, so we won't need to eat. Eating is just another burdan of this earth that we have to put up with.

Besides, if we did worry about the "menu" and food, we'd have to take our turn doing the dishes, and I'd like to think we'd finally be free of that.

My opinion anyway.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,846
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  01/05/1987

Also, the bible is silent on wether or not our pets go to heaven, but I would LOVE for there to be dogs in heaven to play with, snuggle with and etc.!

Well, the Bible does say there will be animals on the new Earth (The lion laying down with the lamb) and it's obvious that God loves animals (just look at the numbers and varieties!) I believe that the new Earth will not be any LESS than the old. And as God delights in giving good things to his children, it is my belief that we will have our dearly loved pets with us.

Guest billyjoebob

According to the Word, when we get to heaven, we'll be like Jesus. Think about what that means. We'll be like Jesus. What He does, we'll do. Really think about it.

According to the Word, when we get to heaven, we'll be like Jesus. Think about what that means. We'll be like Jesus. What He does, we'll do. Really think about it.

That'll be so cool.

Woot!

I really cannot wait till we get to Heaven.

I hope that I get there soon and quickly with my family and pets!

It's just so mind boggling to imagine everlasting life - eternal life that never ends. I sometimes wonder if more complications arise?

But, I shouldn't think like that, lol.

Guest WarriorforChrist1

When I get to heaven I think my only desire would be to praise and worship God in song. Everything I want to say and the way I feel would be expressed in song. Imagine, forever just worshipping the Most High God. It would be wonderful. (Of course in between chatting about so many things)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  05/27/1981

When I get to heaven I think my only desire would be to praise and worship God in song. Everything I want to say and the way I feel would be expressed in song. Imagine, forever just worshipping the Most High God. It would be wonderful. (Of course in between chatting about so many things)

Constant worship can happen durring fellowship and play time :emot-fail: We will be able to multi-task :mgclown:

Lol, I'm going to hug God sooooooo much my arms will fall off and then I'll hug Him again every day!

And then I'm going to see if I can get some wings, too. xD