• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/11/1962

Thanks so much to all that took the time to post and share encourgement. My computer had a virus and I was unable to log in, but very glad to be back.

I a 45,married ,mom to two sons and helping to raise my grandaughter. A few days after Thanksgiving my Husband and I recieved a notice that we were being sued in court for a credit card debt that we have been unable to pay. I pretty much have hit rock bottom and have been about as low as humanly possible and still be alive.That is the short version........ I know -----many people in the world that are worse off but I am so sad and depressed that I cant function,I have been trying to find my way back to God --peace but he feels so distant to me .

Again thank you all for your posts they meant a lot

Edited by 1dayatatime

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

My heart goes out to you. I think most people at one time or another have some financial difficulties. That coupled with family troubles can just be such a weight on your mind. You say that you are trying to find your way back to God. Can I ask when you walked away from Him? Was it just recently or has it been a while? He wants you to come back to Him and He will help you through this rough time in your life. Do you read your Bible regularly? You might draw some strength from Psalms. David wrote so many of them and even though David was a "man after God's own heart" he really had some huge troubles. King Saul wanted to kill him and chased him all over the place trying to kill him. Then his son wanted to kill him. Then he fell in "lust" with a friends wife, got her pregnant, and sent her husband into battle where David knew he would be killed. But through all of these hardships David was able to look to God for his strength. David wrote many Psalms during these struggles and they all end up affirming that it is God's strength that David looks to for his own strength.

How about church. Do you fellowship with other Christians? A Christ centered, Bible believing church is important to a Christian and is a vital part in keeping our focus on Jesus and His love.

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  10/11/1962

I am not in church at this time , I guess my depression has pretty much taken over my life to where I cant seem to do anything unless it is staring me in the face. I do read my Bible and pray 24/7 but I must admit that I feel very alone . I dont feel Gods presence and I strive everyday to hold my head up and move forward in my life but all I want to do is cry.Sorry for being so down but I am being honest ,I wish I were dead and the pain was gone but I am very much alive and hate where I am in my life .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,807
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

There is a God in Israel.

Blessed are all those who take refuge in HIM. :emot-giggle: