• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

The assassination of Benazir Bhutto in Pakistan on Thursday December 27, 2007 personally gave me a certain something. In addition to what The Holy Spirit has given to my spirit - a spiritual judgment that The Lord Jesus Christ is bringing this to the End.

The world's response to the assassination was that "certain something"- like a response from a dead/dying world. Few days of riots, threats from the filth of al-Qaida, Kenya riots, Hannah Montana and the USA's "Race to '08". The UK's Scotland Yard will look into the assassination...

I lived thru the assassinations of John F. Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, Martin Luther King, Anwar Sadat, Yitzhak Rabin [1995]-of course, many more happened. As far as I am concerned, the who/why of just JFK's assassination and the follow on {the mystery of the Zapruder film, the murder of Lee Harvey Oswald by Jack Ruby on TV in the midst of Dallas police,...} is unknown, in spite of all the efforts to get to the "truth". I am not particularly a conspiracy theory person, and in fact get repelled with most of it. Guess have to accept that our "Christian" nation ["God Bless America"] dropped 2 atom bombs on Japan and has had the CIA assassinating foreign leaders and torturing enemies/lying about it up to the present time-expect that to continue.

"When Presidents Lie" by Eric Alterman {he spent 11 years on this book-PHD quality}. When USA President Eisenhower lied in 1960 and said that the USSR did not shoot down a USA U-2 spy plane, I believed him totally. I was 16 years old. KNEW that the commies/USSR were godless liars. When Eisenhower admitted he lied, a fundamental part of me was permanently broken. When USA President Nixon swore on nationwide TV {circa 1974} he was telling the truth about Watergate, I almost believed him. But he was lying. Taught unshareable things by The LORD GOD since then--> John 8:44 "...devil...murderer from the beginning....liar and the father of it."-being an enormous Scriptural truth to me.

The world is drowning in murder and lies. The so-called "Case For Democracy" as an approach to the world's nations has been shown-in my judgment-to be an empty nothingness from "worthlessness" { definition of Belial}:

[url="http://www.mf.no/bibelprog/vines?word=

Edited by ajesuschrist_mathetes

In addition to "The Case For Democracy" {2004-Natan Sharansky}, I believe yesterday's article by Charles Krauthammer are very educational for serious students of Democracy and world events. I believe that The Word of God abundantly shows that Democracy is from Belial:

To view the entire article, go to

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...er=emailarticle

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

In addition to "The Case For Democracy" {2004-Natan Sharansky}, I believe yesterday's article by Charles Krauthammer are very educational for serious students of Democracy and world events. I believe that The Word of God abundantly shows that Democracy is from Belial:

Do you truly believe that 'Belial' would be a supporter of democracy? That doesn't compute, my friend. And the Krauthammer article simply expounds on the theory that all politics are local. I don't get it. :emot-hug:

Do you truly believe that 'Belial' would be a supporter of democracy? That doesn't compute, my friend. And the Krauthammer article simply expounds on the theory that all politics are local. I don't get it. :emot-handshake:

Yes definitely re Belial/Satan/devil/etc. Hater and opposer of The LORD GOD - exact opposite to "thy will be done" for a simple example. Consider recorded history after the Jews rejected The LORD GOD as ruler and parallels to today in the USA and elsewhere:

http://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/1Sa/1Sa008.html#top

Consider Romans 13:1-7, for example, and the USA rebellion against the king of England/ American Revolution then lots of history of the "fruit" of Democracy. As a small example, the gasoline crisis in 1973 in the USA, OPEC, gasoline/energy crisis/hostage to Mideast, project Energy Independence/Strategic Petroleum reserve/...? What happened, hm? I lived before, thru and after that-most people probably too young to understand. Democracy, "will of the people", damnation by The LORD GOD???

Henry Morris' book "God and The Nations" gives a broad sweep thru recorded history and the various forms of government {semi-theocracy, kings, military dictatorships, pure democracy, constitutional republics,...}.

The book "The Case For Democracy" and that article are part of the data I cherish re doing in-depth study:both give, to me, great scholarship and neither even mention the view re Belial. Neither does "When Presidents Lie".

Probably expecting way too much out of a message board--ideally, would be college-level students who do all the required reading of texts and THEN reply as The Holy Spirit leads, if He does.

I have been blessed to have a passionate NEED for the truth {100% or nothing} and the time to do research. Few people, here on worthy or elsewhere, share this-not that they should, not saying that at all.

Since Jesus Christ will rule with a rod of Iron in the future, doesn't sound like polls/elections/etc.. At least to me sounds like an absolute Dictatorial rule by The King of Kings, Lord of Lords. God rules.

For serious students of this topic , just consider these Scriptures:

Deut 12:8

Judges 17:6

Judges 21:25

Proverbs 3:7;21:2

Isaiah 53:6

Jeremiah 9:14;11:8;13:10;16:12;18:12

Acts 14:16;17:30

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

Since Jesus Christ will rule with a rod of Iron in the future, doesn't sound like polls/elections/etc.. At least to me sounds like an absolute Dictatorial rule by The King of Kings, Lord of Lords. God rules.

For serious students of this topic , just consider these Scriptures:

Deut 12:8

Judges 17:6

Judges 21:25

Jeremiah 9:14;11:8;13:10;16:12;18:12

Proverbs 21:2

Acts 14:16;17:30

Jesus has divine right as far as being King of Kings and Lord of Lords. I long for Him to rule this world.

You didn't expound on the Krauthammer article and exactly how it ties in with your view of democracy.

:thumbsup:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

i don't quite get the point. it's only common sense that if democracy is a form of government that represents the people, the democratic government will resemble the people they represent.

This is just a small fraction of the intent of this chain, but the following link is extremely useful to those who have read "The Case For Democracy"-from 2007 "Washington Post". For those also following closely USA's Pres. Bush's 8 day trip to the Mideast {he's on day 7 today,Tuesday January 15, 2008} even more useful:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...ml?hpid=topnews

You may have noticed that that Pres Bush in Saudi Arabia this morning requested OPEC to help with gas/oil and prices. G. Bush said:"we're your best customer" referring to the USA, now on the edge or going into a recession. As my initial post pointed out in 1973 and the OPEC gas crisis---what happened? Guess the will of the people in USA to continue to over-consume and over-pollute the earth prevented and apparently will prevent the USA from ever "going green" and looks like the planet is pretty much done also. The global obesity and type-2 diabetes pandemic ...ah, talking to the wall.

________________________________________________________________________________

Those intensely considering Joel 3:1-2 re a possible Mideast Peace deal between Israel/Palestinians and dividing of Jerusalem-hello out there. Perhaps?