IGNORED

Is Ishmael the Father of Islam (Musilims)?

getat151

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  263
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/02/1954

I do not agree with Moreys reformist statements, few I do but not all.

Morey is not a reformist! He is incredibly accurate and unflinching in his analysis. He refuses to accept the distortions and outright lies of modern Arabic scholarship. It isn't easy to dig up the real truth in the modern Moslem world. Calling this man a reformist is very close to endorsing deception.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Morey is not a reformist! He is incredibly accurate and unflinching in his analysis. He refuses to accept the distortions and outright lies of modern Arabic scholarship. It isn't easy to dig up the real truth in the modern Moslem world. Calling this man a reformist is very close to endorsing deception.

Well I don't want to rain on anyone's parade here, but deception is the name of the game if the link below has any truth in it.

LINK HERE

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

Yikes!!!

Read the link...

And I have always thought that Islam came from Ishmael's descendants.....

I have read this thread to see what you all had to say on the subject...

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  158
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  07/20/1984

in psalm 83 I believe it discusses Islam. In about 645bc from what I remembered in history (biblical) they had not 'left' God but added other Gods which perverted the original belief in God. To me that is the same of leaving God.

The descendants of Ishmail I believe is the reason we remain to have trouble in the middle east. I do believe it started with hagar and sarai and it is a perfect story of what happens when one takes matters into their own hands instead of letting Jesus do things in His perfect timing.

Sorry guys.

I dont believe the line has ended. It was prophesized in bible he would make many nations. So- if the bible states this why do we suggest its not true or has ended now?

Heatherxoxoxo :th_praying:

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  263
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  12/02/1954

Prasch? Now theres a credible source to debunk the masters for you.

No thanks, I'll stick with the guys who live here, read the Bible and believe it.

Edited by Tehilah Ba'Aretz

Guest shiloh357

Jacob Prasch is the same guy who denigrates ministries in Israel that are feeding and clothing the poor. He has made patently false allegations some time back against ministries like Bridges for Peace and others who are serving the Lord in Israel. His allegations have since been debunked.

The article presented by Morey needs to be engaged on the facts, not on whether you like Morey, or not.

Guest shiloh357
in psalm 83 I believe it discusses Islam. In about 645bc from what I remembered in history (biblical) they had not 'left' God but added other Gods which perverted the original belief in God. To me that is the same of leaving God.

The descendants of Ishmail I believe is the reason we remain to have trouble in the middle east. I do believe it started with hagar and sarai and it is a perfect story of what happens when one takes matters into their own hands instead of letting Jesus do things in His perfect timing.

Sorry guys.

I dont believe the line has ended. It was prophesized in bible he would make many nations. So- if the bible states this why do we suggest its not true or has ended now?

Heatherxoxoxo :emot-pray:

The Bible does not say that these nations would exist forever. The fact is there were twelve kingdoms of Ishmaeites and not one of them is in existance today.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

Thats an interesting point you made..

If I understand correctly when the temple was destroyed the genealogical records were destroyed with it and now the only remaining "Line" is "In Jesus"...

Guest shiloh357
Thats an interesting point you made..

If I understand correctly when the temple was destroyed the genealogical records were destroyed with it and now the only remaining "Line" is "In Jesus"...

actually the Kohenim, the priests are fully aware of their lineage.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

The article, about Robert Morley that I gave the link from wasn't written, by Prasch. Just because it was on the Moriel website doesn't mean it was written by J. Prasch. It was really used by me to show that Robert Morey had a forged Doctor of Divinity document. and that labels him as a fraud.