• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  498
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/25/1949

UFOs a sign of the end times??? where in the word does it say that?! :thumbsup:

Read Matthew 24 and synoptics.....Jesus talks of events on the sky as well on the earth and the sea.....fearful things....we entered the space age...and things are getting messed up...but wait....it is going to get much worst with earthquakes volcanoes tsunamis cyclons floods and asteroids and sun flare weird weather....and DECEPTION DECEPTION and WAR .....look what is going to happen this year....I am not playing prophet just underlining the events that have taken place and the birthpangs effect of which OUR LORD talks..."fallen angels" are very deceptive and notice how to ufology is connected astrology as well New Agers and psychics and all the world of the occult...there very little to laugh,honestly,instead it is a time not to play philosophy but we (starting with me) should be WATCHING and PRAYING because fearful things are on the horizon and a very very big part of humanity is either not evangelized or given to all sort of heresies of perdition,cults sects and false religions and you name it....

HELL is REAL....and so is its FIRE....

JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GOD......try to shout it when you are on a bus or a train and they might very well beat up...yes because it is not politically correct....this is nothing in comparison with what is coming..the love of many grow cold...materialistic life....consummerism to the point of idolatry,while millions starve to death....we have lost the sense of GOD and His Righteousness....

sorry,but I am feeling so very very sad seeing what is going on,blessings in Jesus

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

UFOs a sign of the end times??? where in the word does it say that?! :thumbsup:

Read Matthew 24 and synoptics.....Jesus talks of events on the sky as well on the earth and the sea.....fearful things....we entered the space age...and things are getting messed up...but wait....it is going to get much worst with earthquakes volcanoes tsunamis cyclons floods and asteroids and sun flare weird weather....and DECEPTION DECEPTION and WAR .....look what is going to happen this year....I am not playing prophet just underlining the events that have taken place and the birthpangs effect of which OUR LORD talks..."fallen angels" are very deceptive and notice how to ufology is connected astrology as well New Agers and psychics and all the world of the occult...there very little to laugh,honestly,instead it is a time not to play philosophy but we (starting with me) should be WATCHING and PRAYING because fearful things are on the horizon and a very very big part of humanity is either not evangelized or given to all sort of heresies of perdition,cults sects and false religions and you name it....

HELL is REAL....and so is its FIRE....

JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GOD......try to shout it when you are on a bus or a train and they might very well beat up...yes because it is not politically correct....this is nothing in comparison with what is coming..the love of many grow cold...materialistic life....consummerism to the point of idolatry,while millions starve to death....we have lost the sense of GOD and His Righteousness....

sorry,but I am feeling so very very sad seeing what is going on,blessings in Jesus

My goodness, you are distressed, aren't you?

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,075
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  3

LOOKOUT here comes another one, DUCK!!!! :thumbsup::t2:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  857
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  01/04/1981

I used to live in Sumter, SC...practically next door to Shaw Air Force Base. (That was a looooong time ago). But I remember being a child and everyone talking about these things in the sky. It ended up they were the stealth bombers that were being tested at the base.

No aliens. Poop.

But I do so enjoy the movie "The Explorers"...River Phoenix before his delve into drugs and death.

I don't know if I believe that UFO's carry aliens from another planet, but I do believe there are things in the sky that not every one knows exists at this moment. I also #1 don't believe that UFO's are demonic and #2 don't believe that UFO sightings are actually a sign of the end times.

There's always been stuff in the sky that we don't always recognize.

Like so many others though, I often wonder why people who are abducted by aliens are always people that you would have cause to question their judgement...

Go Air Force

U.S. Air Force Fact Sheet Concerning UFO's and Project BLUE BOOK

The following is a copy of the US Air Force Fact Sheet distributed by Wright-Patterson AFB in January 1985.

United States Air Force

Public Affairs Division,

Wright-Patterson AFB,

Ohio 45433

Telephone:(513) 257-4248

UFOs & PROJECT BLUE BOOK

On December 17, 1969, the Secretary of the Air Force announced the termination of Project BLUE BOOK, the Air Force program for the investigation of UFOS.

From 1947 to 1969, a total of 12, 618 sightings were reported to Project BLUE BOOK. Of these 701 remain "Unidentified." The project was headquartered at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, whose personnel no longer receive, document or investigate UFO reports.

The decision to discontinue UFO investigations was based on an evaluation of a report prepared by the University of Colorado entitled, "Scientific Study of Unidentified Flying Objects;" a review of the University of Colorado's report by the National Academy of Sciences; past UFO studies and Air Force experience investigating UFO reports during the 40s, '50s, and '60s.

As a result of these investigations and studies and experience gained from investigating UFO reports since 1948, the conclusions of Project BLUE BOOK are:(1) no UFO reported, investigated, and evaluated by the Air Force has ever given any indication of threat to our national security;(2) there has been no evidence submitted to or discovered by the Air Force that sightings categorized as "unidentified" represent technological developments or principles beyond the range of present-day scientific knowledge; and(3) there has been no evidence indicating that sightings categorized as "unidentified" are extraterrestrial vehicles.

With the termination of Project BLUE BOOK, the Air Force regulations establishing and controlling the program for investigating and analyzing UFOs were rescinded. Documentation regarding the former BLUE BOOK investigation has been permanently transferred to the Military Reference Branch, National Archives and Records Administration, Washington, DC 20408, and is available for public review and analysis.

Since Project BLUE BOOK was closed, nothing has happened to indicate that the Air Force ought to resume investigating UFOS. Because of the considerable cost to the Air Force in the past, and the tight funding of Air Force needs today, there is no likelihood the Air Force will become involved with UFO investigation again.

There are a number of universities and professional scientific organizations, such as the American Association for the Advancement of Science, which have considered UFO phenomena during periodic meetings and seminars. In addition, a list of private organizations interested in aerial phenomena my be found in Gayle's Encyclopedia of Associations (edition 8, vol-. 1, pp. 432-433). Such timely review of the situation by private groups ensures that sound evidence will not be overlooked by the scientific community.

A person calling the base to report a UFO is advised to contact a private or professional organization (as mentioned above) or to contact a local law enforcement agency if the caller feels his or public safety is endangered.

Periodically, it is erroneously stated that the remains of extraterrestrial visitors are or have been stored at Wright-Patterson AFB. There are not now nor ever have been, any extraterrestrial visitors or equipment on Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.

http://www.archives.gov/foia/ufos.html

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.96
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

It would be funny if some years down the road it was released that the military has been secretly experimenting with hovercraft.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

damo1

i have seen this hear in Australia as well one night i was hitching and it was just me on this road with the stars above about midnight this red light appeard out of no were and it kept comming close my hairs on my back stood up as this freaked me out thinking to my self what on earth is this and why am i seeing this right now

at one stage it disapeard only to come back as i stopped for a brake and weighted for a car to come by

the very next day i read the local paper and i saw that i was not the only one who saw this others reported the same thing

i have heard of people seeing ufo in Mexico and all over the world one guy took some video footage as their was a show on unidentified flying objects and roswel and the nuts that believe that their are Aliens living among us their was this one group that started its very own ufo support group for abducties

nothing new but very intresting you will know it when you get abducted and then they begin their probes and experiments on you this is when you realy worry if its the end days but it does not say anything about ufo in gods word

so we realy need not to worry our selves when i am up at night and i cant sleep i put the kettle on sit on my chair and just watch the stars and see whats going on

i also keep an eye out for strange objects as this sort of had me hooked but since i have been living in canberra i have seen nothing i am going to borrow my mates telescope and set it up on his verandah its a big scope and its amazing seeing the stars up close and what is going on i am a hailys commet freak

i also saw this on sbs news

thanks from your brother in the lord damien stipic