George

Dangers of a Lop Sided Message

Misguided: You appear to have an "agenda"...you begin a topic with this exact wording, then run from thread to thread to repost the exact same message.

This is sounding like spam and I'm concerned about your motives. If you want to talk to the guy, go ahead.

I avoid Satanism, occultism or anything that speaks against Jesus Christ. I don't go and visit their sites, knowing the when we begin to charge in without orders from on high, we invite trouble.

There is a time and place for all things....and God through His Holy Spirit tells us when and where and what. Not someone making persistent appearances and spamming a thread with the same post over and over.

"Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!"  ( Psalms 133:1 KJV )

Amen...

Keith

--------------------

DivineInterventionBanner02.jpg

AMENRainbow.gif

Guest KatieSunshine

hey guys,,,,I am new..................trying to figure this site out....... :o

Guest shadow2b
-hey guys,,,,I am new..................trying to figure this site out.......  :blink:

-uhhhhhh??lemME know when ya duz, I been here almost two years :wub::):o

-& ain't dood it yetROFLdog.gif- :o

-hey guys,,,,I am new..................trying to figure this site out.......

Guest idied2

Hello GEORGE

I Have read your post and I believe it to be in SPIRIT and TRUTH.

In CHRIST JESUS :hug:

Edited by idied2

Guest shadow2b

-Gary, quit scaring the newbies off!

-guypie.jpg-would I do "ThaT" Bro.??you know me better than "ThaT"Bro.don't ya?? Then ya hit me wit a PIE...tsk.tsk.tsk.shaymeful--shaymeful--jes--shaymefulff.gifheyyoupie.gif-I gots anuther one err two fer yuse Bro..enjoymorepieintheface.gif- :t2::t2:

-buoy-ohh-buoy-I sho-nuff-duzz jes plumb enjoy theze hyaRr PIE-throwin contests

-Hey Bro. weze needs ta get a sho-nuff pie-throwin contest fer sho--yuu know fer accuracy??---how menny pies ya kin throw in a specific time-limited?? whhhhhaaaaaddddddyyyyyyaaaaa-thank Bro??enny-Idees?? :t2::t2::t2:

Guest Theodor

WHAT??? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING BROTHER OF ISLAM????

George, your post has been here since I have been on worthy yet for some reason I never read it until today. It is definately one of the best posts I have read in a long time!

Guest Thomas I believe
If any of us were perfect, we wouldn't need Jesus so bad!

Amen Nebula !! Oh Jesus we need you every minute of everyday, In you we find Life and a renewed spirit. Oh Lord renew us in humility daily, forgive us our sins and set us free unto the citys of the earth to Speak Your Truth. In you Lord we find peace and sanctuary, a resting place for the weary. Thank You Lord for always having mercy on us. Amen