IGNORED

Has the Methodist Church Been taken Over By Satan?

Todd the Mut

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  61
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/15/1965

The Wesley brothers John and Charles whom founded the Methodist church, must be rolling over in their grave at what has become the Methodist church today.

The Methodist church has adopted a resolution stating homosexuality as not a sin formally at their council back in 1992:

The (presumably 100% heterosexual) committee was able to reach a consensus on four items: The 7 references to homosexuality in the Bible represent ancient culture and not the will of God. They cannot be taken as definitive.

Homosexuality is a normal human sexual variant, which can be healthy and whole.

Covenantal, committed, and monogamous homosexual relationships should be affirmed.

These conclusions are supported by God's grace, which is visible in the life of lesbian and gay Christians

http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_umc6.htm

Of course bibically speaking, there is no such thing as a Christian homosexual. There is only reprobate homosexuals in the bible.

2006 gay marriage is recognized:

It involved a petition to change the definition of marriage from "a man and a woman" to "two adult persons," and to delete a sentence supporting laws that define marriage as between a man and woman. The resolutions will be passed on to the 2008 General Conference.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_umc6.htm

And now the Methodist church has declared the creation of the state of Israel in Palestine as the "Original Sin" and are calling for divestment in companies that provide material goods and services to Israel such as Caterpillar the renown tractor maker.

"The United Methodist Church opened discussions last Friday on a resolution calling for divestment from Caterpillar, the tractor manufacturer, because the company supplies Israel with bulldozers used in building the separation barrier and in demolishing Palestinian homes. The divestment resolution comes only months after the publication of a church-sponsored report referring to the creation of the State of Israel as the "original sin." "

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/950666.html

If only the Methodist church would consider the reason for Jesus Christ's next return. It will be because of Israel. We find this in many places in the Bible, but Joel chapter 3 sums it up very clearly:

Joe 3:1 For, behold, in those days (last days), and in that time, when I shall bring back the captives of Judah and Jerusalem, (rebirth of Israel 1948)

Joe 3:2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will enter into judgment with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and have divided up my land.

To get on the wrong side of the Israel issue, to oppose Israel, to support the liberal ideology that Israel should withdraw from Jerusalem, is a very dangerous place to be, for the one who does these things is declared an enemy of God, by God Himself!

And to think that the Methodist church started out a pure and holy church, rescuing millions from hell fire by bring the Gospel of Jesus Christ to people under the power and anointing of the Holy Ghost. Today they stand to damn millions to an eternal hell fire because they have forsaken the One who bought them with His own blood and have aligned themselves with Satan and Satan's plan for mankind which is eternal destruction.

This should serve as a warning to all Christians to be on the guard and to be looking for the soon appearing of Jesus Christ. The deception and darkness of this last day will only get worse and those not rooted and grounded in Jesus Christ and the word of God will be led astray and will perish in hell fire. Make no mistake about it.

Yes, being on the wrong side of Israel's right to exist is NOT a good place to be. Sadly, it puts the Methodist church squarely in the cross-hairs of judgment, when the Lord decides its time for that.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

they will call evil good, and good evil......

it is time folks.... get your sickle ready if it is not already for the harvest.... we should already be in the fields, no more hesitation....

mike

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  400
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  04/19/1942

[quote name='Todd the Mut

• Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

I was raised in a United Methodist Church, but when they began accepting homosexuality as normal I decided to find a Bible based church. It is the same way that Satan deceived Eve -- he took what God said, changed it just enough to cause her to question what God had said, and then watched the sin and corruption come. It all starts with questioning God and believing a lie.

To me it is more important to read and study the Bible and find out what it says on issues rather than hold to a specific denomination. Like I say, I grew up in a Methodist church, but since then I have attended many other denominations. Right now we attend a Baptist church, but just as soon as we see any unbiblical messages being embraced, we will leave and find one the holds to the authority of God.

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,075
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  3

:laugh:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

You kind of wonder if there is a connection between these things, the acceptance of sin and rejection of the inerrancy of scripture and the persecution of Israel?

For example what do other US groups who have rejected the inerrancy of Holy Scripture (which one must do to accept fornication as not sin), say about Israel?

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  08/13/1981

I have a question do all Methodists believe that homosexuality is a sin or it that part of that denomination? I thought some Methodists were Bible based so this is why I asked this question.

Satan is on the loose that's just wrong.

Edited by Daly1981

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

I have a question do all Methodists believe that homosexuality is a sin or it that part of that denomination? I thought some Methodists were Bible based so this is why I asked this question.

Satan is on the loose that's just wrong.

It is the doctrine of the denomination. There are true believers in every church. Just because the church goes one way, that doesn't mean that every sheep will follow. Remember, His sheep knows His voice.