IGNORED

Has the Methodist Church Been taken Over By Satan?

Todd the Mut

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

Hi Daly,

No not all Methodists believe that. Some Methodists groups are indepedant and others such as the Weslyan Churches split from the Methodists main group some time ago and are pretty bible based. The largest Methodist group I believe is the United Methodist Church and they are the problem.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  61
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/15/1965

You kind of wonder if there is a connection between these things, the acceptance of sin and rejection of the inerrancy of scripture and the persecution of Israel?

For example what do other US groups who have rejected the inerrancy of Holy Scripture (which one must do to accept fornication as not sin), say about Israel?

Seems to be the pattern:

During the 2003 General Convention, the answers the gay question in the Episcopal Church, USA :"

Delegates confirmed the consecration of Bishop Gene Robinson as bishop of New Hampshire. He is in a long term, committed relationship with another man.

Delegates to the same convention overwhelmingly approved a compromise resolution which, in effect, has introduced a local option into the church: It recognized that some priests had already been performing blessings of gay and lesbian couples in some dioceses in the U.S.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_epis.htm

"Leaders of the Anglican Church, which in the U.S. includes the Episcopal Church, USA, are preparing to follow in the footsteps of the Presbyterian Church, USA, which incurred widespread condemnation this summer when it voted to side with the Palestinians and economically divest from the Jewish state. "

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=40603

Presbyterian Church (USA)

As of 2003-MAY, there were nearly 30 cases pending in church courts in which clergy have been charged with violating the Church's constitution by knowingly ordaining gay clergy

http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_pru.htm

Presbyterian Church's decision to begin selective divestiture in companies operating in Israel.

Presbyterian officials cited one possible example: Caterpillar Inc., which manufactures bulldozers used by Israel to demolish Palestinian homes that are built without permits or belong to families of suicide bombers.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/artic...-2004Sep28.html

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  08/13/1981

Hi Daly,

No not all Methodists believe that. Some Methodists groups are indepedant and others such as the Weslyan Churches split from the Methodists main group some time ago and are pretty bible based. The largest Methodist group I believe is the United Methodist Church and they are the problem.

Just wasn't sure. Thanks!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

Satan is on the loose that's just wrong.

that sounds just like my step son, and I could not have said it any better....

I have a question do all Methodists believe that homosexuality is a sin or it that part of that denomination? I thought some Methodists were Bible based so this is why I asked this question.

ANY SEXUAL IMMORALITY WILL LEAD A PERSON STRAIGHT TO HELL..... GOD SAID IT, THAT SETTLES IT.....

No, not all methodist believe it is ok, some still believe that IT IS WRONG.... there are those of every denomination that believe it is OK to do things like that, and even live with some one with out being their marriage partner (spouse, husband and wife).... just as some will say it is ok to commit murder (abortion).....

there are some that would say it is better to kill (murder, manslaughter) then it is to divorce..... they have pastors and elders and deacons that have killed someone (other then in war time) but yet a person that has been divorced (no matter how long it has passed) can not serve in any capacity.... some church fellowships will not even allow a divorced person to remain a member of their congregation..... a homosexual is ok, some one living with some one of the opposite gender and not being married is ok, but divorced, no way......

then again, there are people of and in every congregation that will condemn and continue to condemn some one for a mistake that was made years ago.... and never ever give a person a second chance..... it sure is a good thing that Christ is the one we have to answer to on judgment day..... i am glad i do not have to answer to man....

mike