• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  665
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/24/1968

I have a question on paranormal manifestation. Since I was a very little girl, I could always remember seeing and communicate with spirits (some good, some not). I believe that I have had encounters with Angels as well as other spirits. I have noticed some changes over the last two months in how my seeing is working. How do I know for sure what kind of spirit I am dealing without communicating with the spirits that I am seeing?

I am still having a lot of stuff going on that I am fairly certain is a negative spirit but not all of them seem that way. I kind of expected to quit seeing when I chose to believe; however, that did not occur. It seems that I seem to have gotten even more sensitive which is so bizarre.

** note: when I say, "seeing," I mean with my open eyes not my mind. My animals have responded to the spirits when I have seen them so this is no act of my imagination.

Anyway, thanks for any constructive responses.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

I am no expert in this area but I will give my opinion. We live in a physical world, but we are surrounded by the supernatural world. Most of us aren't sensitive to this supernatural world because we don't encourage it. You have encouraged this connection and are sensitive to the supernatural. When you accepted Jesus this sensitivity didn't just stop. As Christian we talk about being empowered by the Holy Spirit and having spiritual gifts. Well, this is a form of opening up to the supernatural world. In 1 John we are given some direction about this:

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world." 1 John 4:1-3

In testing the spirits, invoke the name of Jesus. Command any spirit that is not come in the name of Jesus to leave.

I am sure you will get much better advice from others on the forum, but that is my opinion.

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

I have a question on paranormal manifestation. Since I was a very little girl, I could always remember seeing and communicate with spirits (some good, some not). I believe that I have had encounters with Angels as well as other spirits. I have noticed some changes over the last two months in how my seeing is working. How do I know for sure what kind of spirit I am dealing without communicating with the spirits that I am seeing?

I am still having a lot of stuff going on that I am fairly certain is a negative spirit but not all of them seem that way. I kind of expected to quit seeing when I chose to believe; however, that did not occur. It seems that I seem to have gotten even more sensitive which is so bizarre.

** note: when I say, "seeing," I mean with my open eyes not my mind. My animals have responded to the spirits when I have seen them so this is no act of my imagination.

There are no "good spirits" as you claim. How can I say this? Here is scripture from 2 Corinthians 11:14.

And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.

If Satan can transform himself into an angel of light, so can those who he instructs. Any spirit you are encountering is not of God.

I can say nothing about Angels, for they are mentioned in the Bible. How you could know is by what they are telling you. Take their words and compare them to His word, the Bible. If it does not match 100%, then they are not messengers from God, but from Satan.

If any of this is related to your past life, then rebuke them in His name.

Edited to say that I agree with Trusting Jesus.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.97
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world." 1 John 4:1-3

In testing the spirits, invoke the name of Jesus. Command any spirit that is not come in the name of Jesus to leave.

That's about the size of it.

A demon won't confess Jesus as [his] Lord.

That's about the size of it.

A demon won't confess Jesus as [his] Lord.

Yes, and the only "good spirit" in the Bible is the Holy Spirit! :thumbsup:

I don't doubt that you can see these things, but I do doubt that these things have any good in them.

Satan is a liar. He can transform himself into an angel of light and so can his demons. They know that Christ is Lord and when asked, they will tell you so.

James writes..."You believe there is one God, you do well. The demons also believe and tremble".

I personally believe these things are evil. Whether they act like it or not. They are a distraction. They are put here by the devil to draw our attention away from God.

I do not believe they are angels. In the book of Hebrews we are told that some have entertained angels without even knowing it. This leads me to believe that angels do appear to us but in physical form. I don't believe God would send an angel to one of us just to have it stand around and do nothing.

I think the reason you're seeing them more now than before is that they are trying to lure you back into your old ways. They are trying to get you to focus on them and not God.

As others have said here, rebuke them in the name of the Lord. Don't give them any of your attention. Ignore them. Get rid of anything you still may have that connects you to your former religion. ( books, tapes, and any other material items you may have ) These things keep you connected to the spirit world of your past. You need to get rid of them.

Pray. Using the Lords Prayer as your lead-in, ask the Father in Jesus name to remove these things from your presence. Ask Him for the Spirit of protection, the Spirit of comfort, the Spirit of peace.

I do believe these things walk the earth...but I don't believe they are from God.

I don't know if any of this helps your situation or answers any of your questions.

Keep the faith and never look back.

Peace be to you.

In His name.

Amen!

Dear Sister

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." Proverbs 4:23

Think On Jesus Christ

"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." Philippians 4:8

And Treasure The Holy Bible

"Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee." Psalms 119:11

And Abide In His Love

"Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me." John 15:3-4

And Be Blessed Beloved Daughter Of The LORD God Almighty

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  261
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  03/15/1970

hi angelique, you sounded pleasantly mature in how you presented your post. It reminded me of when Jesus challenged the rich man to let go of his riches and follow Him. Similarly I hear Him challengeing us to let go our secret abilities and powers. Could we do it? Is Christianity worth it despite all we've experienced? I imagine your sensitivity might increase to try to keep you interested or overwelm you, but never give in. Know that the Word is the eternal faithful no matter how simple it may seem amidst all the mystery and perplexity you may be faceing, the Word is the truth to set us free.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  665
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  06/24/1968

Another question.. How is seeing a distraction from God????? :thumbsup::P:o:33:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

Hello there sweetheart....

You have the gift of discernment which needs to be turned oer to God totally because He is the owner of the Gift that He gave you.

Now what you also need to do is to ask Jesus he wants you to see will be filtered through The Holy Spirit so that those that you are not to see you will not.

The reason is that satan can send you things that you may believe is from God. To see into the spiritual world is one thing but you must be reassured that it is all coming from God.

There are many who do not understand that a unsaved person can see things. Like those who find people who have been murdered and such...

Very rarely to these people can get to them when they are alive. It is true that they help solve crimes.

You can p.m me for more in depth questions you have that you may want to piblically ask. Get that gift under Gods control.