• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,267
  • Content Per Day:  4.97
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

No, I wanted to make sure that no one read through my posts that I feel that IR coupling is wrong. Or that I feel that it is right. That's what I meant. Sorry that I wasn't clear on that.

Rick :mellow:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

As long as you are both committed to Christ, you can make your way and grow closer together as you grow toward God.

You may have some snags because he is from a male-dominated culture so I would try to get that straightened., as much as you can, in counseling.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Blessings on your upcoming marriage. I am moving this from General Discussion to Looking for Advise

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  261
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  03/15/1970

I believe the only answer is found in Christianity, that both persons must deny themselves, and the traditions of men and the associated, and go forward in God's vision and liberty. May these things be known and honoured among both families and friends. May God's grace be abundant in your marriage.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

No, I wanted to make sure that no one read through my posts that I feel that IR coupling is wrong. Or that I feel that it is right. That's what I meant. Sorry that I wasn't clear on that.

Rick :rolleyes:

Oh....I misunderstood your post. Wow, I'll bet that's a first on Worthy, huh??? :cool:

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  422
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

After eight years in an interracial marriage, we still haven't noticed anything different in how people treat us. We're in the midwest of the US, though. It's not common in the midwest, but nobody seems to notice, which is nice. I did hear a special on NPR about discrimination and other issues with racial marriages in Virginia, so there may be local culture issues to consider in your area.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,267
  • Content Per Day:  4.97
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

Rick :blink:

Oh....I misunderstood your post. Wow, I'll bet that's a first on Worthy, huh??? :24:

:laugh: Not for me. It seems that I have to do a lot of explaining on some of what I post. I thinks it's clear, but it's not. :thumbsup:

Rick

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

Hi everyone,

I am getting married. Date not set yet.

I am marrying someone who is a different race from me . He is a Christian. Has anyone got any advice about interracial marriages.

Natt

damo1

high natt

i just got back from the phillippines as i have also a partner who is a filapino i am yugoslavian and i see no problem in interracial marragiages

i wil be living with my new wife who is also a single pastor as our wedding is on the 15th of dec 2008 and then we wil apply for my filapino citazen ship

her family have welcomed me into the family and so has her main church and the church she preaches in

i wil be taught how to speak their language once i am living their as her side speaks english but her language is spoken more when she is at home

so i wil say this if god has put this man in your path do not reject him or go by what others might be saying to you just simply alow the holy spirit to do what is needed in your life

i never expected to find my self in a new relationship but god answerd my prayer our love for each other is strong i can pray with my new wife and i am very submissive to her as her role is pastor first and then my wife we had a good talk as i was able to see how hard she works as a pastor al i wanted was to support her be her husband and be their for her as she has only suport from her pastrol team yet she also wants me to walk in the role as pastor which i wil be raised

i never could do this with my first wife but when i pray and read the bible with my partner i feel very comfterbal with her we even pray in tounges together

natt it seams like you have a good man

god bless from your brother in the lord damien stipic

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  261
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  03/15/1970

With mixed marriage, the Christian faith is the only thing that will defend it, once it's godly.IMO

Edited by psalmone

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Thanks for your replies.

Damo I may be moving too. It is going to be a huge change for me but I feel God is leading.

Cheers

Natt