• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/09/1985

I'm off to South Africa for 10 days as of 11.30am on Monday!

I am going with a team of 10 from college and will be working in a church in Jo'Burg (led by DJ McPhail if anyone knows of him) and then doing some work out in the shanty towns and with orphans and AIDs victims etc!

So, just thought I'd let you know what's happening and all that - keep me in prayer! :rolleyes:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  665
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  06/24/1968

I am going with a team of 10 from college and will be working in a church in Jo'Burg (led by DJ McPhail if anyone knows of him) and then doing some work out in the shanty towns and with orphans and AIDs victims etc!

So, just thought I'd let you know what's happening and all that - keep me in prayer! :)

:rolleyes::whistling::laugh::laugh::P

LEWK!!! You'd better share your photos with me when you get back :)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  01/09/1985

I will do, don't worry! :rolleyes:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,075
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  3

:rolleyes:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  400
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  04/19/1942

:rolleyes::whistling:

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

are you going to joannesberg or is there another church planting? only ten days? I feel a longer stay maybe later in your walk. I will definitely be praying.. Rend the heavens my dear....at let all blessings flow...Amen

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  940
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

:emot-hug:

• Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

So, just thought I'd let you know what's happening and all that - keep me in prayer! :th_praying:

damo1

to mr luke

i have just came back from the phillippines and i have been their for three weeks this time i wil be going back on dec the first for six months be ready to see god move as god moves in the poorest communites be ready to be challanged and alow his love to flow threw you mr luke trust me when i say this you wil see god move and you wil see god do some amazing things be ready also to be challanged and brokken as this is what the lord did with me

as i went into the poorest parts of the phillippines we held a mens group in what use to be a tip but know their are shantys set up and the warmth i got from the men in the mens group blew me away

i went to a bible study in another part of the phillippines and held two babys and was talking with the kids and the mothers as they are involved in my partners main church in bacolod

you can feel gods peace in the shantys that are set up all over in the phillippines even under the by ways and big bridges you have 8 to 10 shantys under these bridges

these people have nothing when it comes to what we are so use to but every one has a tv and i can see why they love america and the american shows they watch i had to tel one person i was australian as he said my american brother please bring some snow i said very gentle i am not from america brother but i am from australia and if you want to learn why i am hear come to the bible study group i did not see him as he talked good english

every were i went in the phillippines i had kids comming up to me i held one little girl in a healing and revival service she would not let go of me as my partner was asked to preach so when she saw me holding this little girl in my arms and how tight she was holding on to me she smiled and said later i am glad god put you in my path as i can see the love comming threw you for my people

i cried over one little boy with soars and i saw god heal two men with back problems and i talked in one jail and 4 men gave their lives to god and i prayed over them

so mr luke i can say i know what you wil experiance if you have never experianced this just put your trust in the holy spirit eat their food take what is placed in front of you and show the people you accept them no matter what you will feel inside if you feel like crying let it come out brother talk with your suppervisor how its affecting you as you wil not be the same when you come back

my partner did this with me she made sure i was ok and was always asking how i am

enjoy what you wil experiance mr luke enjoy it and do not let doubt sneek in be open to what god is going to do threw you

i have two people sponcering me mr luke as i never got to see everything three weeks was not much the phillippines is my home know and i wil pray for your safty and for your prottection

god bless you mr luke from your brother in the lord damo

• Topic Count:  196
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,343
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/03/1964

:th_praying: