IGNORED

obama declares i pray to jesus not allah.

redwing

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

Hmm. Obama supports abortion. He supports gay rights. Both are condemned, scripturally. What part of that is hard to understand? If I claimed to be a Christian, and I was cheating on my wife, how much credibility would I have, as a Christian? This is no different. If Obama was as dedicated to Christ as he says he is, he would not support either abortion, or gay rights. No Christian would. Unless they were morally bankrupt. It's not bigotted to say someone's position is wrong, when it clearly goes against scripture and core Christian beliefs.

BINGO!

I would like to know of anything Christian that Obama does support. I think that he paid some lip service to get elected and that's just about all.

nChrist

Well, you claim to be a Christian...how do we know YOU are??? :whistling:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am no Obama supporter, but frankly, I hate that Christians have firmly set themselves in a place reserved for Christ. That judgement seat is meant for only one Man, and One Man alone....Jesus. Unless any of you become Him anytime soon, you may want to be very careful in judging whether one is Christs or not. The Lord will make Obama to stand or to fall. What you can do is pray for the brother, and keep your mouth off of him, lest he bears witness against you in that day. When I say you I speak of those who feel they are qualfied to sit in Christs' seat.

I hate it too; I pray for the President every day and I think a lot of others need to do so as well. Our futures are intertwined with his, no matter what we believe. I think he knows the basics but he needs God to refine him and none of us should play judge because that stuff is going to come back to bite the one who engages in playing God. If any of us are so pure and righteous that we could stand in His place....let him/her stand up now. Excuse me while I take my seat. :whistling:

I pray for him as well, and to imply that I do not because I am blunt enough to point out the differences between his "talk" and his "walk" is a long stretch. If he knew the basics, he would not support abortion, he would not support gay marriage, and he would not say that all gods lead to heaven. That is about as basic as it gets. When anyone says that all paths lead to heaven, they deny a basic bedrock foundation of the Christian faith, and they point others in the directly opposite direction from Christ.

Well, I can name one very prominent born again Christian man who said exactly that, on national t.v. last year during his final year as President. There are many, many who believe they are right with God who are not. They need our prayers, for sure.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.97
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

And have you actually heard his words concerning abortion. He is actually right. A woman has the right to choose what she does with her body.

I disagree with this when it comes to abortion. The child is not the woman's body.

I am no Obama supporter, but frankly, I hate that Christians have firmly set themselves in a place reserved for Christ. That judgement seat is meant for only one Man, and One Man alone....Jesus. Unless any of you become Him anytime soon, you may want to be very careful in judging whether one is Christs or not. The Lord will make Obama to stand or to fall. What you can do is pray for the brother, and keep your mouth off of him, lest he bears witness against you in that day. When I say you I speak of those who feel they are qualfied to sit in Christs' seat.

What do you understand Jesus to have meant, then, by, "By their fruits you shall know them"?

What righteous fruit do you see coming from Obama?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  438
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,947
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  04/18/1949

Hmm. Obama supports abortion. He supports gay rights. Both are condemned, scripturally. What part of that is hard to understand? If I claimed to be a Christian, and I was cheating on my wife, how much credibility would I have, as a Christian? This is no different. If Obama was as dedicated to Christ as he says he is, he would not support either abortion, or gay rights. No Christian would. Unless they were morally bankrupt. It's not bigotted to say someone's position is wrong, when it clearly goes against scripture and core Christian beliefs.

BINGO!

I would like to know of anything Christian that Obama does support. I think that he paid some lip service to get elected and that's just about all.

nChrist

Well, you claim to be a Christian...how do we know YOU are??? :whistling:

MorningGlory,

That analogy won't work. First, I support everything Christian 24/7/365 and Obama supports the opposite with great enthusiasm and determination. Other Christians know whether they say so or not. Regardless, I pray for all of our leaders every day, including Obama.

Jesus Said:

Matthew 7:16-21 By their fruits ye shall know them. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but the corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits ye shall know them. 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father who is in heaven.

What I see in Obama is evil, so I will pray for him more. He is seeking to silence Christians and turn the country against God as quickly as he can. His agenda is open and obvious in a large variety of issues that Christians will not support. In fact, his agenda is so radical that, Christian or not, decent people won't support what he is attempting to do. There would only be a few ways that he could be more blatantly anti-Christian, and he may get to those ways soon. This is so open and blatant that there's nothing to judge. We are either hearing and seeing or we aren't. I feel it's the duty of every Christian to pray for him and all of our leaders every day.

nChrist

MorningGlory,

That analogy won't work. First, I support everything Christian 24/7/365 and Obama supports the opposite with great enthusiasm and determination. Other Christians know whether they say so or not. Regardless, I pray for all of our leaders every day, including Obama.

Jesus Said:

Matthew 7:16-21 By their fruits ye shall know them. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but the corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits ye shall know them. 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father who is in heaven.

What I see in Obama is evil, so I will pray for him more. He is seeking to silence Christians and turn the country against God as quickly as he can. His agenda is open and obvious in a large variety of issues that Christians will not support. In fact, his agenda is so radical that, Christian or not, decent people won't support what he is attempting to do. There would only be a few ways that he could be more blatantly anti-Christian, and he may get to those ways soon. This is so open and blatant that there's nothing to judge. We are either hearing and seeing or we aren't. I feel it's the duty of every Christian to pray for him and all of our leaders every day.

nChrist

Well, I was making a point. I've no doubt you are a Christian because you say you are. But it's not for us to know what is in the hearts of others; only God knows. All of this expecting Godly government is useless. We have never had it and we won't until Jesus returns. I don't see the President as evil; I see him as very misguided though and pray every day that God will 'take hold of him' and enlighten him.

I see. I am suppose to base my view off of a public persona. I have not intimate relationship with the man, I know of no one who does. Now unless you do, or have spent time with him to "know" him, you should tread carefully.

When asked about his faith, he talks about works. When asked about Jesus, he stated bluntly he's rather not say anything.

Are these the words and heart of someone with the Spirit of God living inside of him?

No, I'm praying for his salvation.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

He is a politician and is president.Says what it is politically correct either he is a believer or not.

Blessings

I see. I am suppose to base my view off of a public persona. I have not intimate relationship with the man, I know of no one who does. Now unless you do, or have spent time with him to "know" him, you should tread carefully.

When asked about his faith, he talks about works. When asked about Jesus, he stated bluntly he's rather not say anything.

Are these the words and heart of someone with the Spirit of God living inside of him?

No, I'm praying for his salvation.

So...have you asked him? You have sat down with him, or is the tv persona all you know?

Why would you assume he would answer me differently than he did those who interviewed him?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

This is the man that told the world that we are no longer a Christian country.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

I think he said we are no longer JUST a Christian country... but I know what you are saying, also.