IGNORED

"so close, yet so far away"

humanoid

well if paul was describing this event in thesselonians, then it will for the most part happen in the "twinkling of an eye". so i'm assuming that the resurrection of the dead, transformation of our bodies into immortal ones, and us being "caught up in the clouds" to meet jesus in the air will all take place in very rapid fashion. also, due to the fact that there are probably many angels, this gathering of believers could all take place simultaneously.

the angels would know which ones to collect because first of all, jesus would be sending his angels with a "trumpet blast", so they would be instructed directly from jesus himself. you also have to keep in mind that angels are far more intelligent creatures than humans.

When the angels come to collect all the believers.....will they come in space ships? And will all the believers be in these ships when they meet the Lord in the air?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/28/1987

When the angels come to collect all the believers.....will they come in space ships? And will all the believers be in these ships when they meet the Lord in the air?

that's the idea.

that's the idea.

And once all the believers are caught up with the Lord, will they then wage war against satan and his demons?

Will Christ be in some sort of mother ship? What kind of weapons will they use against the devil?

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  10/28/1987

that's the idea.

And once all the believers are caught up with the Lord, will they then wage war against satan and his demons?

Will Christ be in some sort of mother ship? What kind of weapons will they use against the devil?

:thumbsup:

The Power Of God

"That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God." (1 Corinthians 2:5)

Not Mechanical Fliers

"And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean." (Revelation 19:14)

Will See Us Home

"Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen." (Jude 1:24-25)

:24:

If You Disbelieve God Here

"For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it." (Exodus 20:11)

And Here

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." (John 1:1-3)

You May Not Believe God Here

"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words." (1 Thessalonians 4:16-18)

Nor Here

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful." (Revelation 21:1-5)

And Maybe You Did Not Believed Him Here

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." (John 3:16-17)

And Here

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." (John 3:18)

Or Here

"Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created." (Revelation 4:11)

:24:

So You Might Want To Drop Your Copy Of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", Your Thumb Could Just Drop Off

"For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty." (2 Peter 1:16)

And Thumb Through A Copy Of God's Word

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works." (2 Timothy 3:16-17)

:)

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. (Numbers 6:24-27)

Love, Your Brother Joe

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  871
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

:emot-questioned:

The Power Of God

"That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God." (1 Corinthians 2:5)

Not Mechanical Fliers

"And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean." (Revelation 19:14)

Will See Us Home

"Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen." (Jude 1:24-25)

:)

If You Disbelieve God Here

"For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it." (Exodus 20:11)

And Here

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." (John 1:1-3)

You May Not Believe God Here

"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words." (1 Thessalonians 4:16-18)

Nor Here

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful." (Revelation 21:1-5)

And Maybe You Did Not Believed Him Here

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." (John 3:16-17)

And Here

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." (John 3:18)

Or Here

"Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created." (Revelation 4:11)

:emot-pray:

So You Might Want To Drop Your Copy Of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", Your Thumb Could Just Drop Off

"For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty." (2 Peter 1:16)

And Thumb Through A Copy Of God's Word

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works." (2 Timothy 3:16-17)

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. (Numbers 6:24-27)

Love, Your Brother Joe

You are truly a blessing to Worthy brother. :huh: