IGNORED

A Flying mind a burning desier, a struggling mind.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/12/1986

So sitting here i look around me, i drag my feet and it is hard to speed up i drag my feet and try to pull my self up unable to go on but I will seek after God. In school i am struggling i am Trying to get 6 assignments due but i have no creativity or even ability to get anything started i am falling behind and struggling in my mind i get angrey quickley and i am rarely around. i have no idea what to do.. i am just struggling to be with you God.

Bible college has blinded my ears to hear and my eyes impaired so i cannot see you here. Un aware to see you. i am fgalling down. and lacking faith.. i am tired burnt out broken and unsure what to do...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  113
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/28/1952

So sitting here i look around me, i drag my feet and it is hard to speed up i drag my feet and try to pull my self up unable to go on but I will seek after God. In school i am struggling i am Trying to get 6 assignments due but i have no creativity or even ability to get anything started i am falling behind and struggling in my mind i get angrey quickley and i am rarely around. i have no idea what to do.. i am just struggling to be with you God.

Bible college has blinded my ears to hear and my eyes impaired so i cannot see you here. Un aware to see you. i am fgalling down. and lacking faith.. i am tired burnt out broken and unsure what to do...

These studies and college are just a small passing in time for you, but it's what you do right now that will help to determine what you will be and show how much you love God and man! So make your choices wisely, as this very day is shaping your future. You may be fighting with evil spirits within you which tells me that you are not allowing God full occupancy to work within you. Don't treat God and HIS works as a task or a subject that you just have to pass with the best grade you can get out of it. Put your entire self into HIS works! Take time out during Spring Break to assess your love and devotion for God . Perhaps you may have someone who you may be able to help whom you are very close to right now at school or near hope. Someone who is worse off than yourself. If God is leading you toward this person to give assistance to, it might help you to take your mind off yourself , which is what God doesn't want us doing, and focusing on others, who need us more and is exactly what God wants us doing if we are able. I hope this helps and I will begin praying for you if I may?

Prayers

In God's love

Larry

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  26
  • Birthday:  07/12/1986

These studies and college are just a small passing in time for you, but it's what you do right now that will help to determine what you will be and show how much you love God and man! So make your choices wisely, as this very day is shaping your future. You may be fighting with evil spirits within you which tells me that you are not allowing God full occupancy to work within you. Don't treat God and HIS works as a task or a subject that you just have to pass with the best grade you can get out of it. Put your entire self into HIS works! Take time out during Spring Break to assess your love and devotion for God . Perhaps you may have someone who you may be able to help whom you are very close to right now at school or near hope. Someone who is worse off than yourself. If God is leading you toward this person to give assistance to, it might help you to take your mind off yourself , which is what God doesn't want us doing, and focusing on others, who need us more and is exactly what God wants us doing if we are able. I hope this helps and I will begin praying for you if I may?

Prayers

In God's love

Larry

of course you can pray we should pray for eachother.

thanks for the encouragment

I dont get a spring break it is a mission trip so it is a bit hard i am taking all my school work with me

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Birthday:  09/09/1952

Maybe you can try to not see it as 6 assignments that are staring you in the face. Rather break them down into smaller bits that you can do. Then, motivate yourself to do that smaller bit and before you know it you will be done.

<>< ><>

Nathele

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  871
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

I will remember you in my prayers, take heart brother, this too will pass. :blink:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Moved from General Discussion to looking for Advise

:(

Try To Get A Little Physical Exercise Each Day

In The Days When Dinosaurs Roamed The Earth Many Medical Students Would Make Time To Run Or To Row An Hour Or More Each Day.

It Will Really Help Your Mind And Brighten Your Mood

Also, Be Sure To Eat

• 6 months later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5

I can feel your pain. Many times it is a great struggle to serve God and keep your relationship with Him current. Still, it is worth the effort. He can help you get through school and whatever struggles that life throws at you. I started a new job this week and I have been asking God to give me the wherewithal to do the job and to excell at it. Hang on...He will sustain you. After all..what is the alternative? I would rather hang on to Him than the alternative.

Prayer: Father I ask for you to give him strength to follow you and to follow through on his goals. Help him to find the path he needs to both bless you and bless those around him.

Bless you!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  03/06/1967

Switch the computer of for 2 days...also go out for a walk...get some fresh air inside you and look around, talk to real humans not a screen. :24:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  191
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  02/15/1971

Hi Bassplayer,

When I get overwhelmed with me (happens a lot-I am my biggest problem), I start listing- out loud- why I love God. It usually starts out with me loving His trees, His sunsets and sunrises (I think sun rises are my favorite), His animals. It'll move into loving my daughter He gave me and all her qualities. Then I start thinking about my house, having food, etc. Before I know it, I'm thanking Him for being God, being my Father, sending Jesus, having Jesus, having His Holy Spirit, that I know Him, that He's good, that He loves me...the list goes on. I hardly get past the animals before I start to feel peace again.

I've never been to Bible School so I'm not sure what's blinding you. When I'm confused, I give it to God. Sometimes He answers my questions right away. Most times He doesn't. I've been through some things in my life, but not all things. I can't give wisdom to a doctor who lost a patient, because I've never experienced that and I won't either (not a doctor). So, I'm content that I need my brothers and sisters in Christ to have wisdom I do not, nor will I ever have. And some knowledge and wisdom I will not gain until I go through the rest of what God has planned for my life- so I have to wait.

Don't let the confusion get to you. Like others here have said, focus on today. When I get bogged down with a lot to do, God taught me to project my mind into the future when it's all done. Imagine the relief I'll feel, imagine the results from having gotten these things done. Keeping my mind on that positive future usually gives me the energy and motivation to get it done. And I've noticed time goes by a lot more quickly when I get down to work.

Stay blessed, Bassplayer!